Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Tues Sept 27

Workout this morning was Sharon Twombly's zero to sixty 437 calories, 67 min, max hr 147. I must have been really dogging it because so far I have always got 500 or more calories from this. I really was tired though. Stayed up late talking to dh and then woke around 3 am. I really did keep trying to fall back to sleep. Oh well, I am not motivated to add something else. I have work to do around here and am still trying to find someone to help with some of the outside work. It sure seems like someone would like to work. I call and they all do not answer or call back when I have to leave a message. The only one that will come out wants me to spend 5000 dollars minimum:eek: Well, if I cannot find someone I will just have to do it myself. I just do not have that kind of time with all of the running.

I did workout today, I just forgot to post it this morning when I was home. I did 1/4 mile intervals again at 4.0 mph with a 1:30 minute rest in between. I did this 7 times. Was shooting for 10 but my inner thigh was getting tight again because I forgot to stretch before the run. Stupid me, I should know better by now.

HR was high too, I can tell I lost alot of endurance from slacking off so much. But it will come back.

HR STATS: (what I remember)
50 minutes total
407 calories burned
2.75 miles traveled

Diane Sue - Why don't you place an ad in your local paper for a teenager to come and do your lawn work. Is it something a young boy/girl could do? My neighbor did that and got tons of calls. She pays the person she hired $15 each time he cuts her grass. She has less than an acre of land. Just a thought. Hope you get some sleep tonight!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.