Hard Core Fitness Maniacs Sat - 9th

Teddygirl

Cathlete
Good Morning:D

Just finished my workout, I did KPC premix Kick Box Cardio Drills + Kickbox and Strength circuit 82 minutes. Have a great day everyone:)

DB Hover Squats (#15 32 reps)
DB Rear Lunges (varied tempo) ( #15’s 8 reps)
DB Pile Squats (varied tempo) (#15’s)
Rear Lunges (varied tempo) (#15’s)
DB Pile Squats (varied tempo) (#20’s
DB Drop Squats on HS ((#15’s)
Calf Raises (32x) used (#15’)s
BB Dead Lift (2 sets 6 reps) 60/60 4 ct up and down
DB Pile Squats 1x ((#15’s)
Jenny Sculpting Drills (12 reps each leg)
Explosive Lunges
Outer thigh glutes sweeps /inner thigh 2lb ankle wts
abs

Today was Shoulders and Trap. Like I just mentioned, my legs are in a very nice soreness state from my leg workout and my Cardio Coach workout from yesterday. I feel great!!!

1 min. 30 second rest between each exercise and set.

SHOULDERS:
Standing Lateral Raise - 5's/15 reps - 2 sets (warmup)
Standing Lateral Raise - 12's/12 reps - 3 sets
***Did two warmup sets just to warm up the area. Still have some soreness in my neck/shoulder area. Up 2#.

Arnold Press - 17's/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 2#.

Barbell Upright Rows - 50#/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 5#. Love this exercise. It has always been one of my favories.

Seated Bent-Over Lateral Raise - 17's/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 2#, really felt these!

TRAPS:
Standing Dumbbell Shrugs - 35's/20 reps - 4 sets
***Upped the reps to 20 because this was suppose to be incline shrugs and I just don't like those. Got a great burn.

That is all.... Have a great weekend everyone!

Good Morning -

Teddy - I really like those premixes :) . Excellent work today. It's been awhile since I've done that DVD. I like that it's mostly lower impact, with a few isolated higher impact moves. Now you've got me thinking about it :rolleyes:

Roselyn - Good job this morning. Hope you have a great Saturday, too.

Debbie - Glad you feel great. Looks like you had a good workout this morning, too. Nice job bumping up the weight there as well :)

Good luck, Theresa :)

Diane Sue - I did have some energy (40/20 and Imax) :) . In a way, maybe I'm trying to mentally prepare for Insanity. Doubt that's really possible -- doing 40/20, I was thinking, "Ok. Insanity is 'kind of' like this except the 40 (work) is more aggressive, and the 20 (rest) just ... pretty much doesn't exist :confused: -- ." I've previewed most of the discs and am pretty excited to start. Easy to say NOW -- It really does look like an intelligently put together workout though, the more I pay attention to sequencing and all. Pretty scary, nonetheless. Weird about the gift card. Also, hope Olivia is feeling better :)

Yesterday, I did Amy's Kickbox Surge (minus core training segment). Also did 2 chapters from Keith Weber's Extreme Kettlebell Cardio Challenge: Slingshot and TGU. This was about 18 minutes total. I still feel like I'm practicing in most kb workouts, but really am starting to feel more solid in my form and just overall comfort (for lack of a better word) working with a kb. I didn't have any trouble keeping up with these 2 chapters. With the right weight, I'm sure they'd be pretty tough -- well sequenced and moved at a nice clip. Thinking I'll do Muscle Endurance today and work with Budokon tonight.

Hi to everyone else. Hope you're having a good weekend.

Lori

Last edited:
Hi everyone, happy Saturday! I do love the weekend. =)

I haven't worked out yet today, just finished making breakfast, actually, but yesterday was yoga class (level 2). I have been doing two classes a week, but I skipped one to try to get caught up on grading. Also, on Monday (usually the other yoga day), there was cleaning I didn't get to on the weekend and it was starting to reach my maximum dirtiness tolerance level, so I decided I needed to take care of it. sigh.

I'm looking forward to my workout later, though, and finally getting a chance to watch those clips!

No workout this morning. We left on the poker run this morning. Left at 7:30 and did not get home till 6pm. It was different. They had a group leave from Tulsa and a group leave from Oklahoma City. Ending in the same place. We had a nice ride. Our Son in Laws parents went with us. We went around 230 miles. I still feel like I am moving LOL My rear is sore from sitting on the motorcycle that long. The dinner at the end was bbq sandwiches, baked beans, potato salad and either pecan pie or carrot cake. Needless to say eating was not so good. I had baked oatmeal with apples for breakfast at Pops which was our first stop. I won some first day issue Oklahoma stamps and DH won a t shirt in the drawings. It was fun. If I get up early enough I will do a workout before church if not I could probably use another rest day anyway:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.