Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum on your mobile device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Fri.Feb 17

This is a discussion on Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Fri.Feb 17 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Chest and back today...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-17-2012, 06:36 AM
Cathlete
RPAGE64@CHARTER.NET's Profile Fields

Send a message via AIM to RPAGE64@CHARTER.NET
Default Hard Core Fitness Maniacs for Fri.Feb 17

Chest and back today
Old 02-17-2012, 03:32 PM
Cathlete

Today I did Les Mills Pump Sports Attack 29 min, 240 calories max hr 161. I then did Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit #3 33 min, 228 calories. TOtal time was 62 min and calories burned was 468. I was not feeling very energetic this morning.

Chalean Burn Circuit workout number 3. The first two weeks I had went light on the shoulders because of neck and shoulder pain so I just upped it a little today.
1. Sumo Squat with overhead press 16.5lb up 1.5# 12 reps
2. lunge with calf raise 31.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
3. squat with lateral raise 11.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
4. lunge with frontal press 16.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
5. squat with calf raise 31.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
6. sumo squat with delt raise 11.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
7. squat with double overhead press 16.5# up 1.5# 12 reps then breakdown 3 reps double overhead press slow same weight
8. lunge with lateral raise 11.5# 12 reps breakdown 3 pushups
9. sumo squat with calf raise 26.5# up 1.5# 12 reps breakdown 3 reps sumo squat same weight

Teddy, I am sure that you will really enjoy your time off. I have had fevers and sinus issues for the last 3 weeks. It has worsened and I do not have time to keep going back to the doctor. I have been watching sick grandchildren so it is not surpriseing that I would come down with something.

Roselyn, good job getting the workout in. I am wondering how many schools have the long weekend. Two of the schools that my grandchildren go to have a 4 day weekend. The City I live in has a 3 day weekend.