Separate names with a comma.
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.
Already a member? Simply log in above.
Discussion in 'Check-ins & Challenges' started by RPAGE64@CHARTER.NET, Feb 17, 2012.
Chest and back today
Today I did Les Mills Pump Sports Attack 29 min, 240 calories max hr 161. I then did Chalean Extreme Burn Circuit #3 33 min, 228 calories. TOtal time was 62 min and calories burned was 468. I was not feeling very energetic this morning.
Chalean Burn Circuit workout number 3. The first two weeks I had went light on the shoulders because of neck and shoulder pain so I just upped it a little today.
1. Sumo Squat with overhead press 16.5lb up 1.5# 12 reps
2. lunge with calf raise 31.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
3. squat with lateral raise 11.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
4. lunge with frontal press 16.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
5. squat with calf raise 31.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
6. sumo squat with delt raise 11.5# up 1.5# 12 reps
7. squat with double overhead press 16.5# up 1.5# 12 reps then breakdown 3 reps double overhead press slow same weight
8. lunge with lateral raise 11.5# 12 reps breakdown 3 pushups
9. sumo squat with calf raise 26.5# up 1.5# 12 reps breakdown 3 reps sumo squat same weight
Teddy, I am sure that you will really enjoy your time off. I have had fevers and sinus issues for the last 3 weeks. It has worsened and I do not have time to keep going back to the doctor. I have been watching sick grandchildren so it is not surpriseing that I would come down with something.
Roselyn, good job getting the workout in. I am wondering how many schools have the long weekend. Two of the schools that my grandchildren go to have a 4 day weekend. The City I live in has a 3 day weekend.