Getting it done for Oct 17 - 23, 2011

Morning Belinda and Sherry! ;)

Sherry: How was the race? :)

Belinda: I am following the April 2011 circuits rotation. So today was LIC. Sweated buckets on this one! :) Will ya join me?
Whatever you choose make it a good one! ;)

Off to shower and work. Going to be a long day!

BBS
Heidi

Hi and good morning,

I will do D20 (legs) today and abs.

Heidi - the April'11 rotation looks great, have fun. Wished I could join you;) but I am doing the 6 month rotation, almost done with M2.

Sherry - what are your plans today?

I will be back after my coffee with personals.

Happy Hump Day, everyone!

Good morning!

After two days of taking it easy and only stretching, today I got on the treadmill for a brisk 2 mile walk. I've made an appt with the dr to look at my knee, but it's not for a week due to my travel schedule (been on the road so far this week, too). Anyway, should make it home tonight and hopefully get in a 30 minute wo. Might even do abs, too.

Belinda - Yay! Almost done with M2! This is the ? time thru?

Heidi - I'll have to look that one up. Really just anxiously waiting for hte new wo's!

Time to head out and get on the road home. See you all later!

Was able to squeeze in BS tonight! Love how the heart rate was so much lower than when I previously did it. That's what the running can do for my heart!

DD ran an awesome cross country meet tonight! She PR'd on the same course she PR'd on last year. Both kids do better when it's cold and rainy. 'Course, my favorite runs are when it's about 25* and snowing. Go figure.

Hope you are enjoying your evening. See you tomorrow!

Morning Belinda and Sherry!

HAHA! Love running in the rain Sherry! ;) Or when it is snowing...or just about anytime when it isn't HOT! haha! Your DD did an awesome job! Congrats to her!
So what's up with the knee? I hope that it isn't serious! At least you know that you can do a step workout without too much trouble...that is a good sign. :)

Belinda: HAHA! That's ok...I can't follow my own rotation lately! LOL! Great job on the leg workout!

Monday: LIC
Tues: Hike 4miles
Weds: No W/O because I didn't sleep at all tues night!
Thurs: icycle #1 20min and BR Dec 2, 2010 OH THIS GOT EVERY INCH OF MY BODY! Feeling it today!

My plan for today is STS Total Body...as if I need more DOMS! HAHA! Going to do it anyway! ;)

Have a great workout and FRIDAY! :)

BBS
Heidi

Hi ladies,

Sherry - congrats to your DD! That's awesome! I am a wimp, don't like running in the rain:p I wear glasses, it's no fun!

Heidi - nice workouts you did this week! Have fun with STS TB today.

Ended up taking a rest day yesterday, felt like crap! Plus I have a pinched nerve in my shoulder:eek: WTH? Not sure, what this is about?

Not sure, what I will do today? I will be back later!

Hi,

Hey Belinda: Sorry to hear about your shoulder. :( Maybe some light stretching will help? Hope you feel better soon!

Just finished my TB workout. Those lunges were much harder today after yesterday's BR! OI! I may not be walking tomorrow! HAHA!

Printing out the workout sheet is a PAIN! It doesn't print properly and some of the exercises are missing or mixed up! Guess I need to make my own.....

Sherry I hope your doing well!

Have a great day!
BBL
Heidi

Hi - this will be quick!

WO done - 4DS Kickbox cardio only plus a dog walk. DS runs today - and it's cold, raining and the meet is on a golf course - all the right conditions for him to PR today - he's psyched.

I planned on working from home today, but the house is a disaster, so ending up taking a vacation day. That's what happens when I travel, and when I am home we're running around with the kids.

Heidi - Better question - can you still walk today? Knee issue is my IT band, I think. I have been doing stretches, but it hasn't been enough, so looking forward to some professional assistance. I want to really run the whole Half next year!

Belinda - Hope your shoulder is ok and doesn't keep you down too long. I know you get stir crazy!

Need to shower and head to the eye dr for a new set of contacts, which is why I was supposed to be working from home.

See you all later!

Morning to you all :)

Belinda: how's the arm today? I hope it is much better!

Hey Sherry! Nice job on your w/o! How did the race go? ;)
Good reasons to get that itband checked.. Hope it just needs time and stretching. :)
I hear ya on the house stuff needing attention! We have an appraiser coming soon and that is about all I have been doing. Today I am going to get some new curtains for a couple rooms. ;)

Yesterday's workout got me even more! So I am moving pretty slow today. ;) no w/o planned.

Have a good weekend!
Bbs
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.