GDMT^ * ^ * ^Weekend 12.15

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning :)

I thought I'd do something different today and do a weekend check in.

Today was KB/BC! A really good workout, I did 8" on the step for the taps and I really felt it in my core when I did the butt kicks (drill 8) my feet didn't slam into the floor! (thank you Tony and ab ripper X) LOL:7

I hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!:7 :7
Do you guys have alot of holiday parties to go to?

Deanie:*

Good Morning DMT!

Today was BB's Level 1 Yoga.
My ds comes home today from college for Christmas break. Yeah!!:) Our dog (really his!) gets so excited when I just say his name and she will sit by the door waiting for him.:)
I don not plan to do ANY shopping today. Would like to get a pedicure, though!

Deanie--KB/BC on the 8"step? Very impressed! We have only been to 2 parties and missed 2....:eek: I love to see my friends, but I am an early to bed don't drink alcohol kind of girl. Have you had many parties to go to?

Hi Marcy and Tracee!

Have a great weekend!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon DGT!

No workout yet. I've had a busy day so far. First I went to my doc and got a whole bunch of meds which should help me sleep fitfully through the night and calm my itching frenzies. Second was the vet for shots for the dog. Went to pick up my scripts. Had to get new printer cartridges. I had just bought tickets to see Howie Mandel, pressed print to print them out only to discover I had no ink! I was back from the store in 10 mins. and luckily I still had them on the screen to be printed.

I have two holiday parties this week. One's my office party and the other is at my dance place. My boss is taking me out to lunch on Wednesday and then I'm off until the new year starting on Thursday. YAYYYYYYYY!!!

My house deal has hit a minor snag but hopefully things will be straightened out in a couple of weeks. Keep your fingers crossed!

Deanie - I'm impressed on the 8". I guess you're becoming another cardio queen like Gin!:)

Gin - I'm also a no alcohol/early to bed girl. Alcohol just puts me to sleep. I could probably count on 1, maybe 2 hands how many drinks I have in a year. Enjoy your visit with DS and hope you get a pedicure!

Hi Tracee!

Have a great weekend.

Marcy

Good Afternoon DMT!

Today was C&W. Love that "A Litle Less Conversation" and "Buttercup" and the abs section on C&W is one of my favorites.

Marcy--How did the new meds work for you last night? Were you able to sleep beter? When do you see Howie Mandel? Fun! My last day of school is this Tuesday. Yeah! Glad you get a nice break from work.

Hi Deanie and Tracee! Have a great day!
Gin:)

Good Afternoon

I was just logging on, when my email flashed there was a message on Cathe.com!!LOL

Today was a rest day for me, and I am resting!

Gin~ I hope you are having a wonderful visit with your son!! I love C&w abs.

Marcy~ I hope you slept better last night also. Are you ready for the 3rd week of the X? :)}(

Tracee~ I hope you are having a fun weekend!

Deanie:*

PS~ Do you think we will have a blog update by the end of the year???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.