Friday in Hate/town

sensualwordz

Cathlete
Good morning everyone
I did it!!!
half hour with Gilad, may not be the best but at least i did it and started my day

check in later
Shelly have a great trip
August,,,calling August where are you

Good morning!

I did it! I did my workout last night -- PLB. I wasn't going to because I felt so awful, but I'm glad I pushed myself because I felt better afterward. I did the pyramid down premix which was about a 40 minute workout, but I didn't use any weight for the leg presses or lunges. I don't like using a BB for leg presses anyway -- I have trouble maintaining good form. Back when I had a personal trainer I used to do them wearing a weighted vest. Actually, weighted vests are great for lunges and squats, too. I might have to buy one of those! :D

I have Imax 1 on my rotation for today but I'm going to do a CC instead.

Mariah, good for you for doing a workout this morning! August is working on a big project and she won't be back on the forums for several days.

Jen, are you feeling better this morning? I started feeling better after about 3 days on antibiotics, but I wasn't 100% for a few more days after that. Sinus infections really knock you for a loop;)

Robin and Shelley, I hope you have a blast this weekend! Try to post if you can, and remember to take pictures :D

Hello to everyone else. I'm going to make myself a little breakfast and get started on my list for the day. I'll BBL:* :*

Morning ladies!

Well, the car is all packed and I just have to get through this morning at work, then I pick Sophie up at school and we're off!

Mariah - YAY for working out! I hope you feel better today.

Michele - we'll take lots of pictures and try to get on to post.

Jen - how are you feeling today?

Morning ladies!

Mariah - any exercise is better then none. I haven't worked out in sometime. :(

Shelley - you have a safe trip!!! How long to you expect the drive to take?

Michele - good for you for doing PLB. I don't like using a BB for leg presses either, too much of a pain in the butt changing the weights. CC is a way better choice then IMAX1 - at least that is my professional opinion. Professional in what you may ask? I professionally certified in hating cardio. HAAAA!!!!!!!!!!

Good news - my little angel Gabriel was good on his field trip yesterday. You know, I seriously chose his name b/c of the angel Gabriel and I think it backfired!!!!! Should've named him beezelbub and maybe he'd be an angel. }(

Jen - how are you feeling today? I like Robin's little headstone reading for you.

Robin - the Pine Barn lunch was great. I had a cup of french onion soup and a Florentine Chicken Sandwich (grilled chicken w/moz cheese & spinach dip) and an iced tea. Probably cost about $13 for my meal. I didn't pay b/c it was for Administrative Professional's Day but normally, I wouldn't pay that much for lunch.

Have a great weekend all!! I'll try to BBL.

Good Morning everyone,

Thanks for all your prayers and thoughts for my step-dad. He is not doing well - they had to put him on a respirator yesteday. My Mom is driving out to the coast by herself today, so hopefully she will get more info on what is wrong. We hate that he has to be alone when he is so sick.

JEN! - How are you feeling? I surely hope that you REST, REST, REST. You can take a break from working out! Why are you so scared of taking a day off? If you take the time to rest and heal when you first get sick your recovery will be faster and you can get back to it that much faster. When I had pneumonia I COULDN'T work out, but that didn't stop me from getting back into it when I felt better. It only took a few weeks and I was in better condition than before. I also lost weight when I was sick and resting and it never did come back.

Shelley - have a safe trip. I know you and Robin and Sophie will have a great weekend. I look forward to some pictures.

Mariah - Yay! for working out this morning. It's a great way to start the day.

Michele - I got the Pyramid work outs last month and I really like them - they make me feel like a real athlete in training! I use the barbell and I am pretty sure my form is still good. How heavy can a weighted vest get? Hopefully we will find a house soon and I will be able to have an exercise room and have the space for more equipment. I hope your list is short today.:)

Dana - glad to hear that Gabe had a good day :) Although I have two little girls I expect that the youngest may have some behaviour issues in school - she is very defiant already at 2. They both let me know how they are feeling, but Rachel, whoa, she is a real stinker!

Becky - good lecture for Jen! I loved it!

Heather - how are you doing? Don't forget to post here! You are a terrific comedy writer and I love to read anything you have to say.

Diane/Arista/Deb/any other lurkers - Hi! Hope you have a great weekend.

Oh yeah - check in! Yesterday I did Lowmax Intervals 1-4 and Supersets Leg Blast Premix. Today will be KPC Cardio premix and Supersets Upper Body Blast Premix (I hope - if I have time before playgoup :)) Weight is down 1.5 pounds from last week so I am almost back to where I was before Daren's last time at home :)

I'll be lurking around.
Corrie

.png
[/url]

Hi again!

I've decided to do CC Vol 5. I haven't done that one in ages and a change will be good. I've been doing the CC PP workout almost every week since January so I think it's time to give that one a rest.

Shelley, I didn't realize you were working today. What time do you expect to get on the road? I saw in the <--- thread that it's about a 5 hour drive. That's not as bad as I thought. You're actually closer to Robin than I am! Have a safe trip :* :*

Dana, I'm ROTFLMAO about naming your child Beelzebub! You're too funny. That Chicken Florentine sandwich sounds delicious.

Corrie, I'll continue to pray for your step dad. I'm glad your mom is going to the hospital to be with him. I think both she and your step dad will benefit greatly by it.

I love the pyramids, too. I generally don't like resting the BB across my upper back, probably because I have a plate and 6 screws in my neck:eek: :7 . I have comfort issues with the BB, but I also feel like my center of gravity is off with the BB behind my head for leg presses. As for weighted vests, the one I used was adjustable up to 40#'s. They're really nice and I see myself buying one at some point.

Okay, here I go! I'll check back later.

Corrie - I am so, so sorry about your stepdad. I'll keep him in my prayers (as well as you and mom). Good job on your workouts. Yeah!!!

Michele - I didn't know you had a plate and screws. What happened???

Holy Mother of God I sat in traffic for 30 minutes just a bit ago. I only get a 30 minute lunch and I went to the bank to sign our loan papers. The bank is only 8 miles from my office. I hope I don't have to use 30 min of my vacation time due to this. The ramp on the interstate nearby is closed so I believe everyone is using this as an alternate route and the traffic is a no go. I HATE THE FRIGGIN' IDIOTS THAT PASS EVERYONE THINKING SOMEONE WILL LET THEM IN!!!! I wish I had a big old Hummer b/c I would just park it 1/2 in the passing lane and 1/2 in the regular lane. Seriously, are people that inconsiderate that they do that????? Some were even driving down the center line. UNBELIEVABLE!!!! OK, that is my rant for the day.

Back to work :(

Hey haters!

Well after an attempt to work all day today I realized defeat & ended up working 7-11 & taking a half day. It took all I had to shower and get to the office today but I really had to get some things done before the weekend so I am glad I went in but even more happy to be back home, showered, and in my PJs! I wanted so bad to work out but know I don't have the energy so I thought, maybe I'll just do 30 minute floor work- but then I thought again & realized that I would be fine one more day without working out. Aren't you proud of me?!?!

I haven't been real hungry either, I know I have to eat though. I skipped b-fast this morning, when I do eat it makes me feel like I could throw up so didn't want that while at the office. I am now having a south beach pizza for lunch then it is Jen's nap time!!

Mariah- I am very proud of you getting back in the swing of things, just take it one day at a time.

Michele- I am feeling a tiny bit better but still not great, I didn't realize how bad a sinus infection can knock you on your butt. Good job with the workouts!

Shelley- You have probably already left for Robins, but if not drive safely & have fun.

Dana- Sorry about the traffic, that really stinks. Yeah, Robin's headstone got a laugh out of me. I am being good though, this is day 4 without a workout, I can't remember the last time I went this long without working out!

Corrie- I am so sorry for being so self absorbed yesterday. {{{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}} to you & your family. I will put your step dad in my prayers. You will be proud of me, this is day 4 without working out. I know pysically not working out for 4 days won't do anything but its the mental part i have trouble with, hey I never claimed to be normal!!! :) I love KPC, have fun!

okay, well I will BBL after my nap!

Jen - I'm glad you finally listened to us haters. My God girl, how many times were we going to have to repeat ourselves????????? Seriously though, I'm relieved to hear that you are not going to workout and get some rest. You must have one doozy of an infection. I hope the meds kick in soon. Sleep well!!!!

Dana, I know exactly what you're talking about. I hate assertive drivers that try cut people off so they can get ahead of you. I'm sorry you had to spend you lunch break like that.

{{{{{Jen}}}}}, you'll probably feel better in another day or 2. I wasn't kidding -- sinus infections can really humble you. Take care, and try to take in lots of fluids. They really help to thin out secretions, as well as keeping you nice and hydrated.

Ooh! I just got a shoe delivery :D

P.S. Jen, yes, I AM very proud of you:+ :*

Hi all.

Again,no workout. Hey Jen and Dana, this getting to be a habit. I's trying to fit housework and baking in between baby sitting. I still have a bathroom to go, a bed to make and a pie to bake. I hope Shelley doesn't get here before I'm ready. Gotta go.

Robin!! So what time are you expecting Shelley? Wow, it sounds like you're rolling out the red carpet -- a clean bathroom AND pie:9 . What kind of pie? I want pie:p Please take a good picture of Shelley firing off a round of ammo -- ROTFLMAO!!

Blueberry!
I'm sorry to say there was a change in plans and Shelley won't be holding a gun this weekend. It is the first day of turkey season on Saturday and we can't go over to the shooting range on the gamelands without hunting lisences. But, yes, there will be clean bathrooms.

Yea Jen
Thats the way to guarentee getting better Doing what the Doc's on here all say
We know whats best for you
Where is diane

Question
I (pat pat on the back) besides my half hour with Gilad this morning
I did another half hour of cathe this evening
But, I have a very short step, when my back is on my head is off and my butt is almost off. Do you think that you can do most on the floor just as well as on a step??

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.