Fitnessfreak's January Rotation for January 25, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am up since 4:30 a.m., I can’t sleep! I never did you abs yesterday:mad: Today will be abworkout and a nice stretch!

Have a great workout + rest day!

Good Morning Everyone!

Im thinking that everyone is taking a rest day before starting a new rotation??? Im not sure when to start the new one. I may just jump right in tomorrow or wait a week. I suppose I could start tomorrow and then repeat a week to finish up Feb month.

Anyway...have a good day! We are heading out of town for the day. Im not sure if I am taking a rest day or I may make it a cardio day:)

Lori:)

Good Morning Girls!

Today I did Baron Baptiste's Level 3 yoga and may do SM#3 later.
This week I plan on:
M-run
T-Tracey Staehle's Circuit Zone (I rented from NetFlix)
W-run
Th-1rm
F-run
Sat-run and 1rm

Then next week I'll start FF's Dec rotation.

Belinda~Sorry you had trouble sleeping.

Lori~Enjoy your day!

Hi everyone, I ran with Cardio Coach 7 today. It's a cold snowy day here, such a shock given the 60s and 70s we had earlier in the week.

Is anyone going to do a FF rotation besides the 2 we just did?

Belinda, don't you hate it when you wake up so early and can't get back to sleep? Of course I'd much rather wake early than to have sleepless hours in the middle of the night!

Hi all. I did not check in yesterday. I did do Cardio. My legs were very sore from the previous workout.. I was wanting to do my 1RM's next week and cardio. I just don't know what it will be. What are you all thinking?

Veronika

Checking in -

I did the step premix from 4DS, double cardio I think it was called. I did PS legs and then Body Max abs and a SM segment last night.
I'm not sure exactly what I'll be doing next, but I would certainly continue to check in with you guys. I've been perusing the rotations trying to decide on one. I am going to do circuits, and maybe split upper/lower days...but no 3 and 4 day splits. Going to go more for muscle endurance.
Have a great afternoon!

Hi everyone! I had a nice rest day, although it included some 1RMs with DH.

Since we are discussing future plans, I am continuing with a rotation starting tomorrow- it is actually two of Debbie's rotations combined, with some different cardio. It includes a leg workout twice a week and upper body twice a week, but it is the entire upper body, no split.

Basic Set Up:
Day 1: Legs + abs
Day 2: Entire upper
Day 3: Cardio
Day 4: Entire upper
Day 5: Legs + abs
Day 6: Cardio or circuit
Day 7: Rest

Week 1
Day 1: GS Legs + abs
Day 2: 4DS LIS/HIS Upper Body premix (67 minutes)
Day 3: Hi/Lo Med Ball
Day 4: PUB (57 minutes)
Day 5: Butts & Guts with ab work
Day 6: Patrick Goudeau- Hard Work Conditioning 2

Week 2
Day 2: CTX Upper Body Split (50 minutes)
Day 3: Cardio Kick Step Boxing- KCM
Day 4: BM2 Double Upper Body premix (72 minutes)
Day 5: Legs & Glutes + abs
Day 6: Step Boxing (just cardio portion)- KCM

Week 3
Day 2: Muscle Max upper body premix + MM abs (55 minutes)
Day 3: Get Ready, Step Go!- KCM
Day 4: 4DS LIS/HIS Upper Body premix (67 minutes)
Day 5: PLB + abs
Day 6: Steady State Step

Week 4
Day 2: Push/Pull Upper body 3 sets premix (65 minutes)
Day 3: Kickbox Xtreme- Amy Bento
Day 4: Muscle Endurance upper body split (44 minutes)
Day 5: Butts & Guts + abs OR Push/Pull Lower body 3 sets premix
Day 6: Rhythmic Step

Yeah, Patti , that looks like something I had in mind. I'll take a look at my DVDs and maybe put something similar together.
Gin - I have Amy Bento Slo Mo coming from Netflix tomorrow. What a great idea it is to preview these workouts this way!
And, by the way....has anyone heard from Debbie? I hope she is having an enjoyable, restful weekend with her husband....And I hope the same for each of you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.