Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb.12, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today, still not sure what I will do? We have so much snow here in Germany, I had it with that white stuff:eek: The dogs like it!

I will be back to report my workout!

Have a great Thursday:eek: and workout!

PUKE STATUS WORKOUT!!!

Today was cardio and I definitely had a puke status workout. My legs are so sore it was all I could do to get out of bed. I wasn't even sure if I could get on my treadmill.

I did and decided to do Cardio Coach #6 with Candace. The first twenty minutes were pure agony. I felt every muscle in my legs burn but then they seemed to ease up a bit and my workout went really well. Got my HR up to where it needed to be and had an excellent workout. I then did the stretch from Butts & Guts. That felt good.

Cardio stats:
61 minutes
3 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
35 minutes above zone
512 calories burned!!!! :woohoo:
3.3 miles travelled

I can't believe that calorie burn! I'm very happy about these stats!

Its funny, with the last hill climb in this challenge Candace says in her nice soft voice, "I want you to know that I believe in you, I want you to know I do." Then she says in her devilish deep tone, "KEEP PUSHING!" Cracks me up.

I need to get some of those cardio coach things when my treadmill is available again... Are they kind of like the itrain workouts?

Today was also cardio for me. Imax 2! I was ultra tired this morning and didn't want to get up to do it either. I did the workout on the 6inch step so that I wouldn't hurt myself as I worked out half asleep. I did burn 592 calories!

I am getting psyched for next week when I start STS. I plan on really cleaning up my diet even more when I start that. I am hoping for good results...

Good Morning,

Tonite is cardio for me also I will be doing RS haven't attempted that one in awhile don't know how much of a wo I will get.

Morning!

I did PLB + floor work + 4DS KB abs. I liked the abs- nice and simple yet I felt a good burn. I think I need to up my weights next time on PLB. I am happily noticing that my GS Legs once a week has really been helping me push up the weights.

PLB:
Leg Press- 40/45/50/45/40
- I have to do these with Cathe on pause because she goes too fast for me.
Static Lunges- 40/45/50/50/50
- Obviously, I need to go up since I left the weight at 50. I think I like static lunges now, used to hate 'em.
Squats / Plie Squats- 50/60/70/65/60
- Using the squat rack has helped me get this up there- going heavier next time.
Deadlifts- 60/65/70/65/60
- I can't wait for my versa gripps to get here because I can't hold more than 70 without help and I think I can edge this up.

Floor work with stability ball- I like this floor work since it seems to go a bit faster than some of her other floor work for legs.

Have a great day everyone!

I need to get some of those cardio coach things when my treadmill is available again... Are they kind of like the itrain workouts?

Today was also cardio for me. Imax 2! I was ultra tired this morning and didn't want to get up to do it either. I did the workout on the 6inch step so that I wouldn't hurt myself as I worked out half asleep. I did burn 592 calories!

I am getting psyched for next week when I start STS. I plan on really cleaning up my diet even more when I start that. I am hoping for good results...

CC is definitely better then iTrain, imo. I have many iTrain workouts and as you can see I never do them. No, they aren't really the same. They are more HIIT then steady state stuff that Grace has you do. There are sprints and hill climbs in these workouts. They are awesome!

Debbie,

I will definitely be looking into them soon! I am assuming you have to purchase the downloads online? How are price wise in comparison to itread? I'm really not much of a runner - but pretend to be on occasion. My husband is the one that got me into running a few years ago. Like I said though, my treadmill is out of commission until our basement is finished. (and its too cold to run outside!)

Debbie,

I will definitely be looking into them soon! I am assuming you have to purchase the downloads online? How are price wise in comparison to itread? I'm really not much of a runner - but pretend to be on occasion. My husband is the one that got me into running a few years ago. Like I said though, my treadmill is out of commission until our basement is finished. (and its too cold to run outside!)

I believe they are $14.99 a workout? Not sure. You can get good deals by buying the entire set as well.

Check out www.cardiocoach.com

Hi ladies. I can't believe that I forgot to check in! I did the Leg Blast premix from B&G today and loved it!

Have a nice evening everyone.

Bev

Today was cardio day for STS. I did MIC..minus the LAST blast on the step. That workout gets me EVERY time! I have to be in the mood to do it, and I was today.. WOO HOO! My triceps have been KILLING me all day from STS Disc 5 yesterday. back..so-so.

Check In

Hey everyone. I have not checked because I have been battling the flu bug. I feel somewhat better today. Still have rattling in my chest. I will most likely just chill for the rest of the week. I will try to do some more 1RM stuff not sure if I will get done to start. I hope everyone is having a great week. Have a good night.

Good evening ladies!

I'm still trying to take it easy on the lifting with my elbow that has tendonitis. I hate having to ease off my workouts but it hurts so much if I try with that bad elbow. Plus my right hand has been feeling slightly more numb and pins and needles sort of thing, just more of the same thing for me with MS. Thank goodness its not so bad I can't use my right hand. I'm right handed so its a biggie. Oh well, I'm grateful to be able to use it so I'll take what I can get.:)

Today's workout:

I did Cardio Coach Vol. 1 Revised- 35 min
Calories burned= 282
Distance= 2.16 miles
This was a fun quick one kind of disappointed with the calorie burn and distance but it is a much shorter workout than Volume 4 which is as high as I've gone with Cardio Coach, I'm new to CC. I've only had it for about 2-3 weeks now. It's awesome and you always feel amazing afterwards.

4DS-LIS- Calves and Abs only= 17 min

4DS- KB DVD- Do only Legs 1X= 31 min
BB Squats warmup set #30 12R/1S
Front BB Squats # 35 12R/w heel lift 1S , #35 12R/1S
Deadlifts- #20 2 DB 8R/2S
Plie Squats #25 12R/2S Alternating lift w/each arm
Leg Press #20 12R/2S each leg
Low Plane Lunges #12 10R/2S
Leg Press/Outer THigh w/2.5# ankle wts. and 1 12# DB
12R/2S each leg

Outer Thigh w/band = Did all that cathe and gang did. THey did various reps and rep counts made it hard to keep track.
BB Squats #35 20R/1S

Debbie, so glad your back with us checking in. I hope your feeling better. I haven't started yet on that project for you, but I will. Just wanting my hand to feel a little better and giving it a a few days off.;)

That's it for today folks! I hope everyone had a great day!

Hugs!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.