Fitnessfreak's December/January Rotation for Feb.10, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I will do cardio today! Maybe kickboxing? I am so tired the last few days:eek: Maybe adding my 1RM is kicking my butt:eek:

Debbie, glad you are back! Your rotation looks good! I like the idea less cardio:p I have DB from 3# to 30 pounds! I saw yesterday on the Pentagon Cannel "Fit for Duty", that the guy uses plates instead of DB! My plates have handles! I only use my plates for my barbell, never thought of using it like a DB! It should work, right?

Patti, I have the same problem with my DB! Not sure why Cathe uses DB instead of a BB?

Nice workout yesterday, everyone!

Have a great day!

Today was Back, Biceps and Abs. Had an excellent workout but my bicep strength has dimished to about nothing. Kind of bummed about that. I know it will come back, but that is my hardest muscle to train.

10 minute warmup on treadmill doing a light jog.

1 minute rest between each set

BACK
Underhand Barbell Rows:
45# - 15/15 (warmup)
52# - 10
55# - 10
57# - 10
***Should have started higher but this week is an experimental week. Need to see where I'm at with my weights.

One Arm Dumbbell Rows:
30# - 10
32# - 10
35# - 9

BICEPS
EZ Curls:
35# - 15 30# - 15 (warmup)
***Dropped to 30# because I wanted a light weight for my warmup. 35# was a bit too heavy.
45# - 10
47# - 9
50# - 7
***I was pissed that I didn't make 8 reps with 50#.

Incline Dumbbell Curls:
15's - 10
17's - 10
20's - 8
***These felt good.

ABS
1 Minute Elbow Planks: 3 sets with little rest.
Straight Leg Crunch: 3 sets/15 reps
Reverse Crunch: 3 sets/15 reps w/8# med ball

That is all....

BBL...

Today was Drill Max! I looked ahead last night to see how long this one was and thought I could get up earlier to complete it - but I was just too tired. I was able to complete all of it except for the last weight section. I burned 808 calories! (and was glad when it was over)

I think I hurt my shoulder last night doing one of the 1RM's. Its very tight and sore today. I hope it doesn't give me a headache.

The temps today are going to reach 60!! I guess we are going to set a record high - too bad I wasn't outside rather than inside at work. Blah.

I am getting anxious to start STS next week....Planning on taking before and after pictures after each month.

Good Morning,

Didn't get floor work done from PLB DD and SIL came over to play pool. Tonite is LIS and BM2 abs, that I also didn't get done last nite. I don't know if I will make up the floor work. Everyone have a good day.

Good morning. Today was a cardio day for me so I did Step Blast. Good workout and I'm surprised that I did ok at 6 am!

Have a good day everyone. Debbie-welcome back!!

Bev

Hey Guys!...

I did Low Max today... reminded my lower body of the DOMS I had with Disc 3 LEGS, last week! :eek:

Debbie: Great to see you here! I look forward to following your "journey"! You are so motivated!!

Great workouts everyone!!

Hi everyone!

I did MM upper body premix early this morning, but threw in an extra exercise or set for just about everything. I just can't leave well enough alone.

Chest
Pushups- toes
Pec Flyes- 22.5s
Slow Count Pec Flyes- 22.5s
Slow Count Pushups- all on toes but last freaking rep!
Flat DB Bench Press- 2 sets of 12 / 25s

Back
Underhand Lat Row- 3 sets- 70#/65#/60#
One Arm Row DB- 2 sets- 30s/27.5s
Pullovers- 35#

Shoulders
Standing lateral raise- 2 sets- 12s
Band lateral raise- green band
Upright row- 2 sets- 20s / 17.5s
Front raise / Real Delt squeeze w/ BB- 20
- I don't like this exercise- feels like I can never eliminate the momentum
Military press- 2 sets- 15s / 16.25s
Rear delt flyes- 2 sets- 8s

Biceps
BB Bicep Curls- 2 sets- 35#
Crazy 8s- 12s
Hammer Curls- 2 sets- 16.25s

Triceps
Seated Overhead Press- 3 sets- 16.25# / 17.5#
- Moving up to 20# on these next time
Dips
Single arm band kickbacks- green band

Funny how I graduated to the purple band in lower body but um, nope in upper.

Sorry for lack of personals, I have to get the kids down for a nap.

Checking in -

I'm quite tired and working on only a couple hours of sleep. Did Push/Pull today.
Yesterday I did 90 minutes of cardio. (I feel like I can already hear Debbie yelling at me!) And just a few days ago was 7 miles on the TM. I'm just shocking my body!
Enjoy.

Hi Everyone!:D

I'm here for my evening check-in I hope everyone has had a great day and great workout.

Here's my workout for today:

I did Cardio Coach Vol.4= 52 min
Burned approx. 600 calories
Distance= 3.5 miles

I also did Abs from Cardio + Weights= 8 min.

The muscle and tendons around my elbow area are hot and sore so I'm trying to take it easier on the wts this week so I can do STS Feb. 16th when Cathe starts. Tomorrow I'm supposed to do a weight workout 2X but I think I'll do half of it instead and try not to hurt my elbow too much. I hate backing off on my workouts but I know that I should.

Tonights my meds injection night, oh boy, I hate that oh well. I do what I have to....

Take care and Hugs everyone!:D

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.