Fit for C & H Tuesday

kariev

Cathlete
Morning ladies. Just a quick hello to get this forum started. I will be back later tonight to post. I'm having some cravings this morning. I think its due to lack of sleep. I only managed 4 hours last night. I suffer from insomnia so this is typical for me. Hope you ladies have a nice day.

Sorry have been MIA. Had a final and xmas and work has been hectic.

Kariev- I have trouble sleeping too which i think is why i love my carbs :). I hope you get a better night sleep in and some sort of workout.

Dani- I hope all is well and you are still plugging along :)

BBL

hi ladies. i had a super busy day today. treated 25 patients which is an insane amount. usually we have 12-15 at the most. I was soooo exhausted when i got home but i managed to plug out 45 minutes on the elliptical. i'm debating with switching back to morning workouts just b/c i'm so darn tired when i get home from work. though in january if i get up to workout in the a.m. it will have to be like at 4 which i'm not sure i'm going to be able to do b/c thats just to dang early. we'll see. i'm watching the biggest loser finale now. its sooooo motivating.
diet has been good. i'm getting some sneaky cravings here and there but nothing major yet. hope you ladies are well:)

Hi Ladies:

I have managed to lose my mojo! Like you guys, I have been extremely busy this week (with no end in sight) at work and am just mentally exhausted when I get home, so haven't worked out since friday night! UGH! I had all the good intentions this weekend, but just couldn't get up for it... eating has sucked too... I have pretty much derailed... and really don't care at this point. I will refocus after the holidays and the long weekends with all the work parties, etc... back on the wagon on January 1!

I have insomnia too, from my first summer in Alaska that completely threw off my internal body clock with the constant daylight of summer, and now have to take Ambien nightly (for the past 5 years) in order to sleep an average of 5-6 hours a night... sometimes more, but DH gets up at 4am every morning and I can't go back to sleep after he leaves...

Eriniski: I think someone pulled my plug and I'm swirling around and round the drain! Just... can't... go... down.... :eek: how are you feeling? things back to normal yet? hope you rocked your final and all shopping done!

I've just got a few packages to mail and I'm done.. stupid UPSP online had been down all last week and really threw me off ~ especially since I have had such a hectic week!

there's always tomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.