Early Risers: @ It's Tuesday! @

fox2star

Cathlete
Good Morning!

Well I was up at 3:40 with the dogs so I decided to stay up and get the workout out of the way..I did one of the timesaver pre-mixes on Gym Style Legs.

Beavs:
Do you do all your weight work at the gym?

Deanie:
cudos to you for doing that workout and liking it! :)

Jill:
Your poor DH! I feel bad for anyone that has to work outside this time of year.. Hope you feel better today.

Karin:
How was the day off? you were lucky that you did not have to go out yesterday.. BRRR }(

Have a great day and stay warm!

Deb;-)

Good Morning

Today I got to sleep late, public schools are closed for professional day. I work in a nursery school so we are open, and my kids get to come with me. I did a short Pilates workout with Jennifer Kries. I actually had DOMs today!! haven't had them in a while!

Deb~ I love the premix on the legs workouts. I don't like working my legs for an hour.

Beavs~ Do you do the machines at the gym or free weights? I used to do the nautilus machines. (way back when....:) )

Karin~ I hope you enjoyed your day off!

Jill~ I'm sorry your DH has to work outside! Hope your feeling better today.

Have a great day all:)
Deanie

I took a rest day. I just couldn't bring myself to go downstairs into the cold basement and get my kickbox groove on....

Deb: I don't do all my weight work at the gym but I've been trying to get acquainted with the machines because they do make it a bit easier to lift heavier. I know 40lb barbell squats just aren't terribly challenging any more. Once I take the class to learn all the machines I will be much happier.
And I thinks the GS Legs premixes are awesome! I hope you enjoyed it in the wee hours of the a.m.

Deanie: I use a combo of the machines and the free weights. For example, I'd really rather work my scrawny biceps with free weights but I work my legs on the machines. BTW, I'm envious you got to sleep in!

Today is my balance/yoga/core day. I didn't do my workout this morning because DH has a cold and didn't fall asleep until around 2 am. So, tonight I am doing some bosu work from my knee PT, stretch max (which I need so badly, I am so sore) and core max.

My day off yesterday was great! DH wasn't home so it was even better }( . I just get more done when he isn't around to slow me down. I cleaned a ton and then watched a movie.

I am planning on working out tomorrow morning, so I can really be a part of this check-in. Sorry I am so lame and can't get up to workout. I am pretty sure I will workout tomorrow morning since I am driving to work and don't have to catch the bus by 6 am. I can leave home at 8 am tomorrow so I have no reason to not workout in the morning.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.