DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for May 8 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning,

No sure if I get my walk in today? It looks like it's gonna rain:mad: We have one day sunhine the other day it rains:rolleyes: what's up with that?

I also will do yoga or pilates today!

Hi to everyone that follows! BBL!

Morning....TGIF:D

Anybody have any special plans this mothers day weekend? DH and i are going out to eat tommorrow evening,the kids will be spending the night with my mom so we can have some time to ourselves:) I plan on getting her a real pretty wind chime and a flower basket!

Belinda-The weather is crazy...where in the 80's now,two weeks ago there was a chance of snow:rolleyes:

Today will be abb work then a step workout,I haven't decided on which one yet? I wish i still had Bm2...i will have to purchase it agian. I may do lowmax or perhaps imax2?

bbl after i make up my mind:rolleyes:

Hi Amelia and everyone that follows,

Thanks goodness the weather changed, I took the dogs for a very long walk (over 1 hour), they are tired. LOL! I am down 2 lb. I am doing something right, lol! I bought a pair of nike Capri pans in 2007, I wanted them for the RT. I think the entire Catheland bought them in 2007. I couldn’t fit in them, I couldn’t get them up my big behind. I pulled them out yesterday ( I forgot I had them,LOL!), they are very loose! I never thought I would fit in them, glad I pulled them out yesterday. They are very cute pants!

Amelia, today DH wants to take me to the Greek restaurant. Tomorrow we are having a party next door. Not sure what DH wants to do Sunday? Maybe we will go for a very long walk with the dogs? Enjoy your cardio and ab workout. I haven’t decided on the workout yet? You weather sounds like ours, a few days ago I wore my winter jacket. LOL! It was so cold. Today is very nice and hot!

Off to do some yoga or pilates! BBL!

Hey everyone - Today was STS Biceps, triceps and shoulders. I felt weaker this week for some reason - maybe lack of sleep or the warmer weather? My one bicep was feeling weird in the middle of the workout - I felt like I popped a blood vessel or something - maybe it was just my muscle bulging? Who knows. Two more weeks of Meso 3 and then I'm done!

No real plans for mothers day. DH has to work saturday night so he will probably be sleeping all day Sunday. Maybe I will move into my basement....we will see...

Hi girls,

I ended up doing "The New Method 20/20 Integrated yoga" with Marjon Conteau.It was mix of Yoga and Pilates, you get a nice stretch from the Yoga movements and then she focuses on Pilates movements, first with a Towel and then without a towel during a very tough Pilates ab workout. Glad it's over! It was my first time doing this workout, bought it a long time ago:eek: Didn't remember I had it:eek::D

Off to the showe! DH and I will go out toningt! BBL!

Belinda-High fives on your workout! Enjoy your dinner tonight with DH!

Karen-sending you some 'moving into the basement' vibes!!! You may have had a muscle spasm..i get them sometimes? Great job with your workout!

Hey to Heidi,Jay and Steph!!

I finished my workout! Finally decided on a HIIT on the treadmill then some abb work. Im glad its over,lol

Have a great day:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.