DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR JULY 23, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Last night I did my D14, no CCC:( I am super busy the last few days!

Today I will do cardio!

Have a great day and workout. BBL!

Slept like crap last night. I'm at my parents house and the couch isn't all that comfortable. Plus people keep getting up at random times and it kept waking me up. Grrr... I did pull my butt off the couch though and just finished TF 55 EZ. I was soooo dragging. But, of course by the end I was ready for more. HA!

Looks like rain all weekend - bummer!

Keep up the great workouts girls!

Morning,

Today the rotation calls for a 30min cardio +abb work. Have no idea what im doing? I need more workout dvd's:p im bored w/the ones i have.

I had two glasses of red wine last night and woke up so dehydrated:confused: I drank a lot of water yesterday too...weird.

ok, i will bbl to catch up with everyone. Have a great day:)

Good Morning to you all!

I just finished the standing portion of GS legs minus the calf work. Only about 1 set of each exercise too.
A little dizzy today! Maybe I didnt eat enough yesterday.

STATS:
Warmup Y
Standing Leg Work
Squats BB (3 sets) 20
Bonus reps (8 reps 3x1 ct, low end 7) 20
Front Lunges DB (1 sets) 2x5
Bonus reps (pulse 7) 2x5
Rear Lunges DB 2x5
Plie Squats DB (1set) 2x5
Leg Press Band (1 set) green band
Deadlift toes elevated BB (top 1/2) 20
Deadlift on 6" platform BB (bottom 1/2) 20
Slow Motion Lunges DB (down, hold, pulse, hold, up 4 ct ea) 2x3
Stretch

Belinda and Amelia: Have a great cardio workout! :)

Nice job Karen! Even though you were feeling wiped out to start off.
I know what you mean about not sleeping well on the couch. When I can't sleep in my room because of snoring I try sleeping on the couch but my MIL gets up sooooo many times a night and makes noise in her room. Maybe I should sleep in a tent... HAHA! Just the crickets to bother me. ;)

Hello to Sherry! How are you doing today? What are your plans?

Have a good one!

Off to shower and work.
BBS
Heidi

workout done, im a sweaty mess. Decided on LM- that second interval premix...think its premix 4-7 then did PH abbs, my favorite and always gives me a nice burn in my abbs. Burned 448 total cals in 52 minutes.

bbl

Hi Amelia!
AWESOME JOB ON YOUR WOKROUT! :) I love that LM step workout! :) Great calorie burner too!

Oh now I am feeling guilty...I am going to do those abs from PH too. ;) Last ab workout was monday!

Belinda: How are you doing? What did you do for your cardio? did you do your abs too?

Hello to Sherry! How are you doing today?

BBS
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.