DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Jan.7, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

Today I will do PS Chest + BM2 chest put only push ups+ PS shoulders+ BM2 shoulders skip military pressed + PS Triceps + BM2 triceps skipping dips:cool: I am already hurting!

Jay** what is learn and burn?? Sounds interesting! Hope you enjoyed it?

Heidi** how is your aunt doing! Wishing her also a speedy recovery!

Weeds is a comedy series, about a pot- dealing soccer mom that is dealing in the suburbs! The mom is dealing and growing pot after her husband dies suddenly, to make end needs. It’s hilarious! It isn’t t a kid series! I got Weeds from the libtsty!

I shall return!

Hi girls,

I am done with my workout! OMG, my triceps are on fire! WOW! :D
It took me a little longer than 70 min., because I had to switch from VCR to my DVD player! I didn't mind, I needed that break.:D

I will do yoga later today!

Hi to everyone that follows! Enjoy your workouts!

Morning girls!

Belinda-is weeds on HBO? I think a light bulb just appeared over my head:confused::rolleyes: Great workout...enjoy your yoga later!

Hey to Jay and Heidi!

Today is some type of weight workout :confused: either a circuit or a fullbody! BBL to report it!

Hello Ladies,

Belinda and Amelia: great job!!! I wish I have HBO. Heha...
Well...Learn and Burn is a workout dvd by Charlene. I don't know if I have the name right. It is something different from Cathe. I am still a Cathe's fan.

I think today will be something weight workout. Don't know yet. Will be back to report.

Hi to Heidi. Hope everything is okay for you. How's your aunt?

Be back later....
Jay
Have a great day!!

Workout done...did an run interval at different inclines on the treadmill.

Hey Jay....I was going to do a weight work but then it got late and well,i got lazy:eek: Have a great workout! Maybe I will do a weight workout tommorrow:D

Hello to you all,

What time and day is it anyway!?

Woke this morning to raining ice. School for DS was delayed but of course they don't let us poor tired parents in on it! I drove him to school to find it closed. I wish they would get their act together!!!

I was at work for the most part of the day. Just exhausted now. I guess I needed a rest day anyway.

Wow Belinda: That was quite a workout this morning. I hope that you can move your arms tomorrow! My DS's and I had a competition the other night doing pull-ups and I am hurting!!! DS couldn't lift his hands up to his ears!!! All I could do was smile at him....poor thing. Now he knows how we all feel at times. ;)
That movie sounds funny...I could do with a funny movie right now.

Hey Jay! How was your weight work today? What did you end up doing?

Hello Amelia: I love run intervals on hills! That really gets your glutes and hamstrings!
I did the LowMax 1-4 premix yesterday and am feeling it today! ;) Glad that I didn't do all of it because I wouldn't have been able to go up and down my office stairs. ;) I was loading packaging material and went up and down countless times today!

My aunt is still in the hospital. They are still running test!!! Why is it taking them so long? I hope to hear back from my aunts sis tomorrow.

Well I guess it is late. Time for bed. Sorry I missed you all. Have a good night and I will check in with you tomorrow.
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.