DO WHAT YOU WANT! JUST GET IT DONE!" for Feb. 28 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

DH left for the states very early this morning:( I am to tired to workout this morning! I will try to get a workout in this afternoon!

Great workouts yesterday, everyone!

Today is a treadmill circuit using LIC...I will run instead of doing step!

Have a great weekend...im drinking my coffee and getting ready for work! BBL after my workout!

Belinda-enjoy your workout later...how long will your DH be gone?

Hello Ladies,

Today is house cleaning and taking my niece shopping for some new sheets.
I hope to get in a run later this afternoon.

Amelia: Have fun at work. I will join you later for our run on the treadmill.

Belinda: Oh...How long is you DH going to be gone? Maybe you should call it a rest day. You must be very tired. Relax and enjoy the weekend.

Hello to Heidi, Steph and Karen. Hope all are fine.

Have a great day.

BBL
Jay

Hello to you all,

Belinda: Take a break you deserve it! I hate those early morning flights because it does wipe you out for the rest of the day.

Amelia: Enjoy your run/circuit! What a great idea! ;)

Jay: Have fun shopping with your neice. Have a great run this afternoon!

Yesterday and for most of the week has been pretty busy for me. I did get out in the afternoon for a bike ride with DS. It was nearly 60 degrees here! Loved the weather with the high winds and warmth. ;)
We are back into the cold stuff today. ;( We are due for another snow storm by monday. YUCK!

I will try to get in another workout of some sort today. Just not doing very well in that area lately.

Hello to Steph and Karen!
Take care all.
BBL
Heidi

Hi Heidi,

How are you? I hope things will slow down for you. Thanks for the idea. I might take my niece for walk.

What are you planning to do for today? I was going to take my niece shopping but she said later. She's having a headache. Poor girl. Speaking of headache, how your DS. Is he headche and sore thorat gone?

Have fun!!! Miss you girl.

BBL
Jay

Hi jay,

DS made it to school the following day. He just had to take some advil and make the best of it.

I ended up with a blasting headache myself the next day and it was around for a couple days. It really wore me down. It was nice to get out in the fresh air yesterday. Maybe a walk with your neice would help make her headache go away too. ;)
I hope she feels better soon.

I have been sleeping pretty poorly lately and it is sapping my energy! I woke early again today and have been doing paperwork ever since. Just too much to do lately.
I hope to get in a workout later today just not sure what I will feel up to.

Have a good day everyone!
BBL
Heidi

Hi girls,

I am finally done with my workout! I did Drill Max premix #3 (scrambled cardio blast) Plus Ab Circuits “Weight /Plates Abs” ..65 min.:p

BBL for personals!

Great workout ladies:eek: Enjoy your weekend!

Happy Saturday ladies!

Belinda, great job on your workout! I bet you are tired! I'm sorry DH had to leave you! How long will he be gone?

Amelia, did you get in your WO yet? How was work today? Are you supposed to get some possible snow tonight? I thought I saw where GA may...it's coming up here in NC tomorrow and we may get some snow! I hope so! We don't get any normally.

Heidi, did you WO yet? How's your head? What about DS? Is he feeling any better?

Hey Jay! How's your day going? did you get that run in yet?

Hey Karen! Hope you are having a nice weekend!

I just finished #12 legs and am looking forward to a week off from weights. Need a shower and something to eat!

bbl

Well,i got my workout done...didn't want to do it though,I came home from work not feeling too good. Just very drained, i ate a turkey burger and felt a littlebit better. I made myself workout today:confused:.

I had to pick up Elizabeth early from school yesterday because she had a tempature, she took a nap when she got home and was complaining of feeling tired....she's feeling better today but i think im getting it:(. Must be some type of virus?

I did a run circuit....burned 462 cals. Now Im really tired:confused:

Have a great day girls...ive got to get supper going!

Steph...I can't believe there calling for 4 inches of snow:eek: My kids are excited...me,no so much:rolleyes:;)

Amelia, great job getting your run in! I hope you aren't getting sick! It's going around here too.

Yeah, they are predicting 4" in my area too! I won't get excited until I see it. They messed up the snow forecast all winter this year. Why aren't you looking forward to it?

Maybe you need to take a rest day tomorrow just in case you are getting sick. That way your body can use what it needs to fight the sickness. Take care of you and the kiddos!

Checking in late today...

This morning was MIC. Ok, I have to take back what I said a month ago about this workout. Previously I had to cut it short due to time and where I had gone up to hadn't been that bad. Today I did the whole thing though... Let me just say that I was DEAD by the time I finished. When she said we had to do interval blasts at the very end I said to her "interval blasts? You've got to be kidding me!" :mad: My DH was in the room so I didn't want to "not" do the rest and look weak - so I pushed myself hard and did those jumps onto the step with more umph then I thought I had left in me. OMG. My hrm said I burned 1005 calories. I thought to myself "I better have burned that much after all of that!"

I do have some DOMS in my legs today - but it is no where near as bad as it was last week!

Dh and I went out for breakfast and then came back and tackled the basement project. We spent all day down there. We got ALOT done. (yay!) I just finished painting a little bit ago. I don't want to see that paint brush for at least 24 hours!

Planning on relaxing the rest of the night....

Great jobs on your workouts today everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.