DO WHAT YOU WANT, JUST GET IT DONE FOR AUGUST 8, 2010

Morning to you all!

Hey Belinda! How are you doing today? Are you feeling better? :)
Enjoy your rest day!

I may following you on that rest day too. Got in really late...early this morning. ;)
Had a great time with friends and family at the graduation party.

Hello to Sherry, Karen and Amelia!

Off to read yesterdays posts I may have missed.....
Heidi

Amelia: Great job on your MIS workout yesterday! :) I hear ya on the weight issue..
gets me everytime! PITA. HAHA!
I hope you enjoyed your afternoon at the pool. Sounds like fun! :)

Belinda: Nice job yesterday with your workout too. :)

Good Morning

So, today is weigh in day and guess what? Even with being on TOM im down a lb. Maybe next Sunday the whoosh fairy will visit me;). I have been working so hard these past few weeks and right on track so the loss is encouraging:) I will measure next week...(every two weeks)

We watched a movie last night, Marely and Me....i think i picked a good time to watch it because i was very emotional yesterday and cried my eyes out when the movie was over:confused: it felt good ;) DD was crying too but DS just didn't quite get it,lol.

Today is a cardio, not sure what yet.

Belinda,Heidi- Enjoy your rest days!

Hello to Sherry and Karen!

Morning Amelia! Awesome! All your hard work is paying off! :) Great job!
Have a great cardio workout this morning!

Morning to Sherry and Karen!

BBS
Heidi

Good morning!

Sorry I've been MIA the past couple of days. Friday was very hectic at work, so much so that I came home and took a long nap, and was basically wiped out for the rest of the night. Yesterday, we got into the extreme house cleaning mode because we need to update the kids rooms. Can't believe how much stuff accumulates. DS's room is the first target - trying to clean it enough to repaint. Getting DD to work on her room at the same time, because that's the next one. Today, we're getting ready to take the dog for a long walk, then work on his room some more. Tonight I need to get in a run and some weights (not sure which one yet).

Belinda - Enjoy your rest day. Is your sinus infection improving?

Heidi - Glad you had fun at the party. Enjoy your rest day, too.

Amelia - Yeah for the scale! The whole family cried when we watched Marley & Me - it's just that kind of movie.

Hi Karen - Working on the house this weekend?

BBL to report on my workout.

4ds/HIS done. What a fun workout:D

Sherry-So much work when updating/painting rooms. I've been putting of my kitchen painting for months now:eek: I found a really pretty buttercream yellow that im painting it but haven't got around to it yet, now the kids are starting school i will have to..

Thanks Heidi on the congrats. Hows the toe doing?

Hello to everyone!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.