Do what you want, just get it done for Aug 15, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I still have to work my abs & get a nice stretch/yoga in today!

sorry, I have no time for personals, my son is leaving in a few days. Need to spend time with him.

Have a great Sunday/rest day or workout today. BBL!

Well, it was so hot out yesterday that DH and I ended up not working outside - instead we just wasted the day. However, today its not even 630AM and we are already up and ready to go before it gets hot. Today will be my rest day.

Hello to everyone!

Belinda-Have a safe trip!

Karen-Hope you can get your outside work done before the heat starts to rise!

Hello to Heidi and Sherry!

Well, for the past four weeks i have been losing 1lb (or a little over) consistently and im losing patience good grief all mighty :confused:...its time to increase my workout time or decrease my calories. My plan of attack is to get in four dog walks in the evenings this week in addition to my morning workouts. (i have a treadmill in case i don't feel like walking in the heat,lol)

Today is cardio and that's it. I may take a rest day if i don't feel like it. DS kept waking me up last night with nightmare's...that's what i get for letting him watch Harry Potter :confused:

Hello!

Took the day to recuperate. Was still hot, thought cooling down quickly this evening. Did the normal household things - cleaning, laundry, groceries. Tomorrow I should be able to get back on track with exercise. Also, finally getting the wallpaper border down in DS's room. Will start painting in the next day or so.

Belinda - Enjoy Prag!

Karen - Enjoy your vacation week.

Amelia - You are also gaining muscle! So, some of the weight is fat shifting to muscle. Let's keep it up together. We'll both get there.

Heidi - How are you enjoying STS?

Already decurded the cottage cheese. Getting ready to cut up the lettuce for tomorrow lunch. See you all then.

Hello to you all,

Sad news to report on my Sis.

Over the weekend she was in a motorcycle accident with her husband. He was killed upon impact and she is in the hospital with critical injuries.
I got word of the accident early yesterday. The accident was Friday late afternoon on their way to another relatives house for camping.

Just so sad....

Belinda: Enjoy your time with your son. There is always time after to get in that workout... ;)

Karen: Enjoy your rest day....it is always good to kick back once in awhile and not do anything.. ;)

Amelia: Oh your poor son. What bothered him the most about that movie? Which one..the 1st ? I hope he made it to school ok....I am sure he was tired.
Have a great cardio workout! It sounds like a great plan on getting in more cardio or extra walks. This tends to burn more calories in the end. ;)

Hi Sherry! Sounds like your making headway on that room. :) I hope you had a great rest day. What are your plans for your workout tomorrow?

I am doing good with STS. I did disc #1 again on Saturday with heavier weights. Oh boy am I feeling it! ;) I was suppose to do disc #2 today but I am not up for it just yet. I will do cardio shortly on the TM. It is really muggy here now after a little rain last night. I will do that upper workout tomorrow.

Have a great day everyone! I will keep you posted on my Sis...she is hanging in there!
BBS
Heidi

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.