December 08***Checkin***Monday 12/22!

Hola!!!!

Good Morning Friends!

Today I did Terminator Imax Xtreme and YAY!!!! I finally graduated from Imax Xtreme! I did the whole thing without stopping! It was a great workout...until... I had only 20 mins left to finish the workout then my kids almost dropped the birdcage (with birds inside) onto the floor while I was working out!!!! I flew off my step to get the birdcage that was tipping off the side of the table! I almost had an attack...they are not my birds..I'm birdsitting! I immediately sent both of them into their rooms so that I can finish working out because EVERY TIME they are both together while I workout something is always about to happen. But, I survived and finished my workout. This weekend I was super busy and wasn't able to check in. I hope everyone had a great weekend! Ours was very good.

Chris: What great pictures of your kids and the snow. I miss the snow. Your kids look so cute! Thanks for sharing!

I'll try to BB later. DH is on vacation so it will be hard to check in a lot. Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning Ivy & All who Follow

Ivy
I really , really like the Terminator dvd and IMax Xtreme is a good burner Good for you!

Yikes on the bird mishap thankfully you got to the cage before it fell.

My older two kids were a bit like that they are 25 months apart and when they were little got into some doozies while mami was trying to workout. When baby sister came along I had all three of them gated off in my workout space to entertain the baby while they all watched. Its not easy trying to get in a workout when they are little, but remember these times as they grow up way to fast :)

As for me I'm just working on a rotation to include my kettlebell workouts, SqS and my Cardio Coaches & iTreads.

For now I'm just doing what I've been doing with my kbells and I honestly don't know how many swings I did but man my body is sore in a very good way :D

I'll be posting sporacially this week as I'm sure others also.

bigemo_harabe_net-43.gif

picture.php

Hi All. Ivy, great workout! I can totally picture you rescueing the bird case, sending the kids to the room, and not missing a beat getting back to imax extreme! :p I've had moments like that with my kids.

Vilma, have fun with the bells.

I did FF's crazy GS chest/tri superset premix two times through, with 4DS KB abs tacked on. I really like that GS premix -- this one wasn't choppy like the back/biceps, and it had fewer pushups than the regular workout! A win in my book. :)

More cleaning on tap today. Still more to get rid of (can you tell I'm trying to make room for Santa stuff?). Have a great day!

-Beth

Hi ladies..

Ivy: I LOVE that terminator DVD too...Glad you were able to rescue the birds!! MIne do alot of bickering or interrupting me when I workout too. I try to get my workout in while they are occupied with something so I don't have to stop. They know to let me get through my time...

Vilma: I so need to get some kettlebells. Maybe there will be sales after Christmas. I know January there are usually alot of fitness type sales with people vowing to loose weight and get healthy. What sizes and brands do you reccomend? Do you use them like dumbbells?

Beth: I need to do some of that cleaning too. The kids have too much in their rooms already and hate to clean them up. They don't even play with most of it. Lauren has this giant toy/rubbermaid bin in here room with toys that never even gets opened. She just stacks stuff on top of it. Luckily, she did go through all her books a few weeks ago and we got rid of the ones that were below her reading level. She LOVES to read and most of her Christmas list consisted of books. I love it!!

The workout on today's schedule will be drill max premix timesaver cardio..NOt planning on going anywhere today it is SOOOOOO cold today. No snow yet. But, it is like 23 out right now and was about 18 when I got up this morning...

Talk to you later...

Good morning. Yesterday I ended up just doing a slow elliptical run after a small attempt at Imax3. Those blasts are significantly harder than Imax2! (at least they are to me right now) Perhaps, I bring up a point that everyone else already knows, but I wonder why the production crew made the background music so low in the hardcore series. Is that way in the next series you get the option about the voice versus music louder choice? ah well.

Today, I'm not sure what I'm going to do! I will decide that when I skip out of work sometime shortly after lunch! Probably 30 minutes of some cardio and 30 minutes of some weights. I'm excited because I scheduled started Wednesday to do 4DS for four days straight. I am happy that the rain is picking up a little so it won't be too annoying to get back home.

Ivy -- Wowee on the work out! hilarious about the birds though. After hearing from all you moms, I've decided if/when I have kids, workout time is sacrosanct from the beginning!

Vilma -- have fun with all those KBs...sounds like you found your groove.

Hey Beth -- when you're done cleaning your house, feel free to clean mine too, ok? :) I like that premix too...in fact I might do it today! I've been slowly working more at abs and I think I've been seeing the slightest of improvements. Actually, I should probably ask ya'll this: what am I doing wrong if my my throat hurts when I'm trying to do core work? Am I just weird? I'm probably just weird...

Kathy -- I don't know if you saw this, but I during t-day I had posted a coupon combination to get a set of KBs (like 5-30lbs or 5-50lbs) cheaper. I don't have to $$ to put it down right now but if I see it again, I'll send it to you. I just talked to my mother and she said it was really cold too on the east coast. Have fun with Drill Max!

BBL

Hottie: No, I think I missed that coupon. Please send it to me. Thanks..Imax3 is harder. She doesn't give you as long to recover..And those blasts are tougher. I have that one scheduled for Wednesday..Yikes!! Enjoy your workout..

Just checking back in with Drill Max cardio done. Now, I am eating some veggie soup and trying to keep warm..

Vilma: Your rotation plan sounds really good! I can’t wait to get a KB next year!!!

Beth: WTG on your workout!! I really need to get back on lifting a lot of weights. I told DH starting in January I will continue my cardio 6 days a week, but now I will start to focus on getting toned up too. I’m cleaning up here as well and doing Laundry Max. I need to get DD to clear out her room of toys she doesn’t even play with anymore.

Kathy: I’m glad to hear I’m not the only one having the kids interrupt the workouts:eek:. I always tell DD to please not try to fight or have DS do something he shouldn’t while working out, this time they did good until the birdcage incident:eek:, LOL! WTG on DM; I haven’t done that one in a while. I really like DM.

Hottie: Have fun with the workout you choose to do today! WTG on attempting do to Imax 3. That was my first Cathe dvd, LOL! And I don’t know if I told you guys or not but I almost ate my entertainment center and tv while doing Imax 3, :eek::pLOL!!! Tripped on my step and you can imagine already…

YAY!!! My Rykas FINALLY arrived:eek::eek::eek:!!!! I can’t wait to try them tomorrow while working out. I HOPE they are awesome and comfortable. I’ll let you all know what I think of them after trial. I just hope if I don’t like them that I can return them (shoebuy.com) since I will use them inside the house. We’ll see. DH will be home soon so I have to see what I will make for dinner. Have a nice day everyone;)!

Waiting impatiently for mailman to see if I will get more workout dvds in the mail today:eek:

Eating some black bean soup, here!

Kathy, the junk on top of the bin is the kind of situation we have here -- I just finally got to the point where I really can't stand it, and Santa coming seems a good excuse to get rid of things. We have to go through books, too, at some point, but I'm not ready to tackle that yet!

Hottie, the thing is.... I will never be done!! :confused:

-Beth

Hey Everyone!
Happy Monday!!

AH! Feels good to be over the weekend. NOW, I can sit back and ENJOY the pretty snow, instead of fighting it driving to work. It wasn't really horribly bad, except this morniing when the mad Monday rush joined me. I detest driving home Monday mornings! Crazy people!

I did GS: Chest & Tri Superset Premix. Pretty cool premix I've never done. I also really enjoyed this one. I definitely went heavier on it because of the shake up in the sequence. And YES! , a LOT better on the push ups, Beth!

Ivy: Thanks for looking at our snowy pics! The boys came home from school today all wanting to go out and go sledding again! :eek: But the wind chill is below Zero today, So I'm thinking not a good idea! I swear, kids are crazy! :eek Good workout today! Terminator is an awesome DVD! Glad you got that one in. OMG on the Birds! My kids used to get into "quiet" trouble during my workouts too. I'd find that they ransacked through SOMETHING later in the day. They're older now and a bit better. Though they still tend to fight and scream at each other.

Vilma: You're doing great there with your rotation! How is your daughter doing?

Beth: I need to clean SOOO badly here, too. I'm going to be going crazy Tuesday & Wednesday, those are going to be my "clean the house" and "finish baking" AND "grocery shopping" days! Today , I need to WRAP. Surprised?

Kathy: You're getting in some great cardio this week!! I wonder if cathe planned that for crazier eating Christmas week?

Hottie: IMAX3 can be quite intimidating. i would take it in chunks. A few intervals here, a few there. Don't you remember when IMAX 2 seemed that intimidating??? Personally, I have a little dread factor for 3, but once I get into it, I like it every time, I really DO love to jump!

Time to shower, cook supper, and I AM going to do some MAJOR wrapping afterwards! (Well, after my tea that is.... BAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!)

Forgot to add I did 30 Minutes of TJ's: Cardio party 3. Fun stuff! And then did the 4DS KB abs (tough for me today!)...

:eek:

Great workout, Chris!

Hey Hottie, I meant to ask you -- is it really your throat that hurts, or your neck? My neck frequently hurts -- a lot of time I have to give my head support where she has her arms stretched out -- I just can't do it. And, in general my neck as been tweaked the last couple of days, though I think it was GS back that somehow did that.

Chris, how's the wrapping coming? I think I'm finally done. Larry finally brought stuff home for us to ship off to his family, so I had to wrap all that today and I'm hoping he's the one going to fedex tomorrow! Still frittering about with cleaning, and we have cookies in the oven......

-Beth

Busy Day!

Chris: WTG on your workout today! CP3 is fun!

Well, ladies... On top of the birdcage incident you will NOT believe what happened later today!!!!!! My DS broke his ARM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He fell off the sofa's arm rest and fell straight down onto the tile floor and broke his arm (elbow area). We were in the hospital from 3pm till almost 10pm. He was in such pain. I cried so much in the hospital. It broke my heart to see his arm broken and him screaming and crying about it. They fixed it and put a soft cast on it and has to wear it for 3 weeks. He had to stay overnight at the hospital so DH stood with him to sleep. I'm just so glad that everything went good with his arm and he will come home tomorrow morning. Right now I feel like someone ripped my heart out of my chest because my baby is not home with me and I miss him so much!! I can't wait to hold him and kiss him so much tomorrow morning. I wanted to share the news with you all before I went to bed. It's been a long day for me today. I'm going to bed now. Goodnight everyone. I'll try to BB tomorrow if everything is ok.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.