Deanies Rotation Check In Wed. 1/10

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning All!!

Finally a day this week where things are back to normal! I am painting my trim work today and then I am done in my room! Now my 7 yr. old wants his room painted! His is easy though, and the trim is already white, just needs some touch up so.....:)

Today is a rest day for me and I am happy to take it! Between painting and Cathe, my body needs a rest. Tomorrow is BM2 bootcamp and I am looking forward to it!

Cheeseball ate from 2 traps last night so I am really happy Terminx is coming.

Have a good day all,
BBL,

Deanie

"This is a Blast- act like you are having one!" Cathe Friedrich

Deanie - Congrats on getting so much painting done in your room. I wish I could get projects done like that. There are many rooms in my house that need a change but I have a hard time setting aside a big chunk of time to get it done.

I hope the Terminx people are smarter than Cheeseball and are able to catch him. Hopefully, they'll be able to tell you where he's getting in and seal it up for you so none of his brothers and sisters come in too. :)

I also took the scheduled rest day although I wasn't planning on it. But my sleep was interrupted by one of my boys so I needed the extra hour this morning.

Have a good day everyone.

Tracee

Hi Ladies!

Today was the dreaded GS Chest & Triceps (actually just chest is the dreaded part). I almost didn't do it because I still had DOMS from PUB. I always have to add extra rests after pushup #42. I'm still at 15# for bench presses and chest flies. Don't know if I'll ever get up to 20# like Cathe. I'm so glad when it gets to the inclines and we only have to do 2 sets!
32# - close grip overhead press - might try 36# next time probably just for the 1st set. I managed to do both sets and the bonus 4 at the end. Those are tough.
8# - dbbl lying extensions; might try 10# next time.
23.5# for overhead extensions.
10# - cross body lying extensions.
12# - kickbacks.

Deanie - I hope I have inspired you again with my weights. Hope you get rid of Cheeseball once and for all. Your home must be very comfortable. He doesn't want to leave.

Tracee - Enjoy your rest day.

Have a great day everyone.

Marcy

Good Morning ladies!
Deanie--I'll bet your room looks great. I am impressed with your ambition to keep on painting. Hope that the Terminix man can help you capture Cheeseball. I think they have put out gluetraps for us in the past and/or put poison in the attic. They eat the poison and then go to look for water (somewhere else!).

Tracee--Glad you could take a day of rest.

Marcy--GS C&T is one of my favs. But then I don't have any weights heavier than 12#!!;-) Not sure I'll ever be able to go heavier!!

I went to a yoga class and then did B&G floorwork including the firewalkers and the did the hamstring curl machine. I am trying to strengthen my hamstrings. My trainer friend thought that the reason my leg hurts after running is due to a muscle imbalance. My calves take over when I run b/c they are stronger than my hamstrings. I need to get a w/o plan going. I usually plan for the whole week, but I haven't been doing that.

Question--We are going out-of-town next week for 10 days where I will not have access to any gym equipment. We asked for a laptop in the room, so I could bring Cathe dvds and a band. What w/o would you suggest I could do besides KickMax? Thanks.

Gin

Hi Gin!

You could also bring KPC, Core Max, Stretch Max and maybe SJP and MIC for the hi-lo sections. You could also bring LIC and Drill Max and just do the band exercises from them. The Gym Styles also have some band exercise like for kickbacks, inner/outer thigh, double arm rows for back, etc. You could also do firewalkers like in Butts & Guts.

We're planning on moving hopefully by July.

Marcy

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.