Deanies Rotation Check In * * * Happy Monday!* * *

deanie

Cathlete
Good Morning Girls :)

Today I did Core Synergistics and all I can say is WOW!! If this is the "rest" week, I think I may like to see what the real program is!! I really liked this workout! I agree with Gin that its not as hard as it looked, but it was a GREAT workout! I feel it already. I was able to do everything, including the bonus, but the plank to chatarunga run. I did the plank run, bent my elbows maybe an inch, and then did the run. I only did that twice, and then just did the run in plank.:) I have to say, I really felt the prison cell pushups!! I also really liked the count down clock. I didn't count my reps and was able to concentrate on form.

I'm not sure what I am going to do tomorrow. It is the only day I don't have to run out of the house at 9 am, so I'm thinking I would like to do BB next challenge, since I have some time.

Marcy- I'm glad you like DS yoga. You will love the 45 min. practice. (I hope:) )

Gin/Tracee- Hope you had a great workout today!

When is the presale?????!!:)

Have a good one-
BBL,

Deanie

Good Morning everyone.

Deanie - It's Tuesday!!!! Just thought I'd remind you that it's a short work week this week. :)

I also did Core Syn. and loved it. I really liked Tony as an instructor and loved the timer on the bottom too. I also liked that the name of the next exercise was written on the screen as well. I remember reading that some people didn't like Tony's corny style and I thought it might bother me too but it was quite the opposite. I thought he was very entertaining and he made it fun. I couldn't do the chatarunga runs either. I tried the first one and just let out a big laugh. Ha! I also had trouble on the Dreya rolls. I needed to use my hands a little bit to get up which surprised me.

Marcy - Glad to hear that all is well with your dad.

I just noticed that Deanie started another thread with Tuesday in the title so I'll stop here and add on to that one.

Tracee

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.