DaMaGe CoNtRoL SUNDAY!

gidget1978

Cathlete
Good Morning My Ladies:p

I am guessing Wendy doesn't want to get out of bed yet?? That's why the thread isn't started!;) I should send DS to her house and then she wouldn't have a choice in the matter!!!:eek:

I am going to read through the last couple of threads, then I will return!

Lori:)

Ok.....another busy weekend for me. I asked DH last night how our lives got like this? He is busy and I am busy. There is always something on my mind...mostly PT stuff. Anyway....sad to say this but don't be surprised if I am not around much for a while. I have taken on a couple of people so in my free time I will be catching up on other things. I will be around from time to time, just not every day.

Today I am suppose to work my friend out again and her niece. At 1:30 we are suppose to go to some kind of bowling thing and then at 4 fam pics but its raining and they were suppose to be taken outside. So I doubt that will be happening. My friends aunt wants to start working out with me and another girl who I use to work with:confused:. Its awesome b/c these sessions can probably start bringing in a extra $800/m or more.

DH and I are also seriously considering turning this into a business. I wouldn't need much $ to get it up and running. I would just need a little studio and feel comfortable enough teaching classes....:confused: something I thought I would never do. But the demand is there. So when I lay in bed at night I am thinking about fitting these people in that want to workout now, finishing my course, work, working out myself, a business, doing cpr and first aid,changing the sheets I am lying in......blah....blah...blah! You can see why I am overwhelemd but its all in a good way:eek:

Yesterday DD had a vball tournament so we had to leave at 8 a.m.The drive was about an hour. I had DS with me until 3'ish and then DH drove half way to meet me. Its a good thing to b/c the girls ended up winning gold and we were there until 7 p.m...then the drive back. They were so excited!

Wendy** So how is the new bed?? I had to laugh when I read that you had a 30 min nap already!:D You love your naps. DS woke me up to early today...I was hoping for a little sleep in but I have so much to do that it was probably a good idea I got up. Back to work tomorrow!:confused:

Diana** I know swimming is a great exercise for people with injuries but I don't know how much you enjoy swimming. I use to go a couple of times a week but haven't went in a long time. Happy to hear you had a good Fri night!! And congrats on your new purchase!!

Jacque** Don't you just hate our busy life styles? Hopefully it will slow down some. I wish DH was in the position to pay more bills and me work less:p In a couple of yrs maybe but not right now. Hope you are enjoying your weekend!

I may bbl! Oh...fridays workout was 4DS UB and 4 miles on the TM. Yesterday I didn't do anything and I think today will be a run outside.

Lori:)

Good Morning Girls.

I stayed in bed til 7:30 this morning so I slept in! LOL

Today's work out plan so far is this...2nd combo of Step Moves (I was supposed to do this y'day and forgot!), Spreen's Kickbox Bootcamp and then, if I feel I need the extra weight lifting to finish off my muscles, a short f/b work out to finish fryin' them up-probably ala' Cathe.

Somehow when I previewed the Bootcamp vid here on my laptop the other night I must've inadvertently skipped over the weight sections so I have no idea what they are like. Based on what Diana said about this vid being short and on the easier side I am thinking I may need the extra short weight work out. We shall see! I SHOULD be doing a full body weight work out only today but I wanna finish trying my new vids so I'm cheating. :p

So today I have a lot to do....new comforter shopping for the new bed (actually DH's idea but you know I love it! lol), halloween costume shopping, to MIL's for visit and dinner and DH has to help his dad do something around the house while we are there. Gonna have to get my work out done early today!

So we slept on our new 400 thread count sheets last night! OMG I am in heaven! I've always bought pretty cheap sheets coz I couldn't see spending the $ but WOW! I think I may have to invest in a couple sets when they are on sale! ;)

Lori:: "Another one bites the dust" comes to mind when I read your paragraph about your coming around here less right now. Pretty soon there's gonna be no one left but lonely ol' me. :( Don't feel bad though-I wish you the best of luck with your business! Atleast come around to let us know how it's going ok? :)

Diana:: Enjoy your new Kirby! I was sooooo excited when DH actually finally agreed to buy a Dyson! We'd been thru too many cheap crappy vacuums so I think he finally realized it might be worth the $ and so far it is! Think of it as an investment! It'll pay you back over time! Good luck to DS on his new job! Is putting them together going to be a part of his job? If so I guess he needs the practice! LOL The Absolute kickbox interval work out is 90 minutes. That's long! I will have to try it next weekend maybe. I am excited to do Cardio Combat Surge in full now that I've tried both a combat and med ball combo! I will get that done this week some time for sure! :) Be careful with that knee if you try Tonique today!!!!

Okay, I'm finally done with my book here! Need a foffe refill anyhow!

BBL~

ETA:: Just did a little previewing...I'll either be doing the original Bootcamp upper/lower premix or HSC 30 min TS omitting the cardio segments if I need to add on an extra f/b weight work out today. Should be fun! :D

Last edited:
Hi Ladies,

I can't believe I actually woke up at 6am on a Sunday no less. I'm sure sleeping past 9 yesterday may have something to do with that.;)

Today I will either be giving Tonique a try or Leaner Legs. I've been trying hit abs everyday or every other day and am starting to see some improvement. If my knee quit hurting I could get back in full swing.

Oh my...so the new Kirby comes with dvd and I actually had to watch it to figure it out. It has a bazillion attachments, can be used as an upright or canister and is also a carpet shampoo..er. Hopefully I can get the rest of the house vacuumed today.

Wendy-AK is a long w/o usually saved for the weekend. I love our high thread count sheets. I only buy them when I have the 30% Kohl's coupon and they are on sale. You have a busy day planned...hope you find a wonderful comforter!

Lori-Of course we understand how busy you are. I wish you much success in your new venture, no doubt you will be successful. So you've already started back running...your legs didn't need much of a break I guess. Check in when you can...we will be here!:D

Time for me to get my w/o on!

Hello All.

So I took DS out around 9:30 this morning. We hit Target and got a comforter and his Halloween costume knocked out in one shot. We came back home and I did my work out...

KS Kickbox BootCamp. I enjoyed it. Another winner BUT it's not what I thought it would be. I was expecting a true cardio and weights circuit work out but it was not...atleast not for an advanced exerciser. I will consider it cardio with the added bennie of some very light muscle endurance work at most. I did the full work out and then added on 6 min abs at the end.

I opted out of the Step Moves segment today for time and decided against the weight work as well. Since I can consider KB/BC a cardio w/o I will just do a regular full weight work out tmrw morning. It's all good. Actually works out better! :)

Diana:: Thank goodness for the vacuum tutorial dvd huh? lol You can shampoo rugs with it too? That's awesome! We need our living room rug shampooed pretty badly. So what did you decide on for today-Tonique or LL? How did it go? I definitely see better results if I work abs more often. I can spend 5 mins a day working abs and get better results then if I work them for 15-20 minutes 3x a week. I hate working abs for that long all at one time so I guess it works! I looked at some nice sheet sets today but they were just way too much $. Going to keep my eyes peeled for a kohl's coupon and a sale though!;)

Ok, gotta hit the showers and then we head out to the inlaws...BBL or in the morning ladies!

Hey Girls,

I ended up doing Amy Bento APX legs premix and Leaner Legs (squats, plie squats) segments only. Since I can't do the step ups, I did butt lifts with 50#'s and also the pizza press with 10# db in the crook of my knee. My butt will be sore tomorrow for sure.

DH blew out the sprinklers and found out that Jerod's bike is gone. I cannot even tell you how pissed I am right now. The garage door touchpad broke so Jerod has to come into the house and out through the garage to put his bike away. He's forgotten it several times on a weeknight and its in front of the garage when I come home from work. He must've left it outside Friday night and someone took it. I just pd $200 to have his bike repaired in September. I've been bugging DH to get a new touchpad outside because this would eliminate the problem of Jerod coming into the house first, putting down his backpack etc and getting distracted. Obviously I can't blame DH, since Jerod is known for not taking care of things. I want to hit something!

I need to calm down and clean with my new Kirby...maybe I will feel better then.

Wendy-your exercise ADD is rubbing off on me. This no cardio is quite hard, but I know its for the best. ITA, nice sheets are expensive...watch for them on clearance that helps too! Enjoy the rest of your day.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.