Damage Control...Oh Sunday, Depressing Sunday...

Fit_mommy

Cathlete
Good Morning.

Well, we went to Kohl's last night. DH picked up an outfit to wear to the beach wedding we are attending in Myrtle Beach this coming weekend, Joey got a new pair of sneaks and I picked up a pair of black dress pants for work which I needed desperately, as well as an oven mitt and a kitchen towel. Woo hoo! LOL I am going back solo today to look for a few more things while DH takes DS out for a couple hours of "boy time" to DH's cousin's house. :cool:

Today's work out plan is cardio and legs. I'll probably do 30 mins of cardio along with 30 mins of some kind of endurance leg work...Tonique, BBL, B&G, etc. I have some killer DOMS in my biceps today from Lean Circuit y'day. Wow. She pounds the bi's with a ton of slow heavy reps in the work out. It was awesome! :D

The bug is still hanging on but hopefully I can get control of it today like I did y'day. Already popped the 3 advil so I'm off to a good start. It definitely seems to be better tho. Hopefully it'll be gone soon. Fingers crossed!

BBL~

Good Morning!:)

I can't wait for tomorrow to get here....sorry girls:eek: I am just tired of working. I have been back here the last two nights and then last nights flight was delayed and didn't show until 1:30. Ugh! Then I had to be back here for a flight at 10:30 which means all I had time for was sleep....which was interupted at 4'ish....playing musical beds in my house is always fun. He hates to wear a pull up to bed so we have been letting him go to bed with his undies on. I am hoping this is why he is waking up.

I was also suppose to have a flight at 12 and now that's cancelled. If I knew that I probably wouldn't have showered and the whole nine yards. I probably would have came in early, did my flight, went home and did my run and then came back to work again. Anyway...that's it. I may end up taking a rest day and doing a long run tomorrow or I may get a run in later today.

Wendy** I am guessing you had a better day yesterday;) You weren't off to a very good start! LOL The only thing that could have been worse is if your coffee perc broke or you were out of coffee! My bic's were killing me last week as well when I did STS and PH. I am going to come up with some kind of rotation incorporating STS and other workouts when my marathon is over with.

Jacque** Nice workout yesterday! It always feels good to move. I hate coming to work without a workout b/c I tend to sit alot on the weekends cause there is no one here....and I just work at my paper work or study. I am hoping to get some studying in today!

I will probably bbl!

Lori:)

Oh...is anyone up for a clean eating challenge? And I don't mean that we have to go over board with it....I just want some one to tag along with me and help me make some smarter choices. I haven't been THAT bad but I do need a little kick in the butt. Ever since I went to that wedding 3 weeks ago and drank my face off, I have had 4-5 lbs clinging to me. They have now become permanent and I would like to lose them over the next 2 weeks b/c you run faster when your lighter...don't ya know! LOL

Lori:)

Good morning ladies !

Well the SJP was the first workout of a Cathe's Sept rotation, cardio endurance with extra legs. Sounds like what I need right now since I haven't been working out lately. Soft legs and extra lbs - I think I like the fit for now at least. If I go by the rotation today is Leaner Legs - I'm thinking I want to run, perhaps CC on the TM? Found out we are going to SIL's for a niece's last min BD tonight - that won't be healthy for sure !

Did drop the scale a couple pounds from just a couple workouts even though we hit Happy Hour for appetizers on Fri. nite ! Just goes to show what a little exercise can do for you !

Wendy - so the title relates to you still being sick? Cuz' it seems like y'day went pretty well for you and you are shopping again today? That should cure the "ills" quickly ! LOL ! Hope your workout turns out killer - short cardio and weights sounds like a winner for you. Just enough adrenaline to make the shopping trip another "high". ;)

Lori - bummer about the back and forth at work this weekend. Do get some studying in so it won't all be for naught ! So DS is doing well with his "training" at night. Good deal ! When I watch my GS's a couple weeks ago I kept forgetting to ask the older one if he needed to use the "froggie chair". I waited until my kids told me more than me checking in with them. Not used to the training part any more . . .:confused:

Diana - how did it go yesterday? I didn't do any work per se . . . finished reading a couple books that were soley for 'work' purposes but didn't hit the computer at all. Will need to do it today so I can hit the ground running when I get in tomorrow. And you workout for the day was . . . ? How did Jared's game go the other day?

Laura - hoping your team does well today ! ! ! GOOOOOOOO WAAAAARRRRRR EAGGGGGGLLLLLEEEESSSSS . . . :p

Will check in later to see how the day is going . . .

Hi Ladies,

I never worked out yesterday..booh. After working in the morning I was so stresses out and couldn't bring myself to w/o. I haven't logged into work yet..but need to. My day will be based on what I have to get done today for work.

I definitely need to exercise today, SJP sounds good right now. Thankfully all of you offer up some good w/o's so I don't have to think...when I'm already overwhelmed.

Wendy-hope you get over this bug soon. No one likes being dragged down by a bug. Good job getting your w/o in yesterday...better than me.

Lori-I'm up for clean eating. WW really helps with that is they encourage lots of veggies and fruits. Tosca Reno has just released a new book, Your Body Ever, Now. I think that's the title. I may stop at a book store and check it out. I would love to do your next rotation using STS...love those w/o's. It's only been 1 week of following your rotation but I like it. Will get back on track today.

Jacque-you have been quite busy lately. So do you get to pick your own salary??;) I'm really trying to get to the next level, not only for a salary increase, but it also affects my retirment, 401k and my annual bonus. The bonus percentage would go up by 2.5% which would make a significant difference in my bonus.

Although I don't want to, I need to log into work and make sure things are going as planned. Have a great day ladies.

Hey Ladies,

SJP is finished...and I feel so much better now! My abs need a lot of work as I lost a lot of ab strength and endurance doing Insanity. My body responds more to traditional ab work, ala Cathe. Thankfully my new rotation calls for 3 ab sessions per week!

Time to get showered and get this house picked up.

bbl

Lowmax 4-7 premix and KCM Body Training Standing Work Out (Lower Body) done! My legs feel like jello pudding pops right now. Just the way I like it! :D

DH has a delish dinner cooking on the stove and I am off to take DS to Chuck's for an hour...

BBL!

Ok, I'm finally back to do some personals before I crash on the couch for the remainder of the evening....

Lori:: I guess you have been working a lot so I guess it's okay if you take tmrw off. :p Yup, weekend turned out okay after all. Y'day turned out to be fine and today I didn't get cranky at all. I am feeling better but still putting up the good fight with the vitamins, Airborne and Advil to be on the safe side. I am very tired right now with sore sore arms but thats as bad as it gets so it's all good. I will hop on board with the eat clean challenge. I can always use the little extra push to keep me goin'!

Jacque:: Nope, actually the title is just in reference to how I feel about Sundays in general. They depress me b/c there is no longer anything to look forward to once Sunday comes. It's back to work before ya know it. BLEH! Feeling better every day. I think I'll have this bug totally beat within the day or two! :) Yay for the couple of pounds lost. Glad to see you are starting a rotation. I hope you enjoy it!

Diana:: So how was work today? Glad you got in and enjoyed SJP!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.