Damage Control **Monday*Monday**

rmrmr

Cathlete
Morning Ladies,

Thought I'd get us started since Lori has a flight and Wendy is starting her first full day of work.

My legs and shoulders are so sore this morning. I could already feel the leg DOMs kicking in yesterday. Although I loved the back to back kickbox workouts while I was doing them, today is going to be rough.

Original Bootcamp is sounding good today and hits cardio, weights and abs.

Happy Monday Ladies!

bbl

Good Morning Diana, and all who follow!

I did a new (to me) Jari workout this morning. It was her Get Extremely Ripped 1000, and I did the first workout circuit, plus the 8 minutes of abs. It was really good! I'll definitely be using this one a bit.

I'm prepping for Friday meetings so this week will be busy, but I'll bbl to see who is around~

Jen

Hi Girls!

What an awful, awful start to my day!:confused: What it all boils down to is that I HATE the fact that DH cannot get his A$$ out of bed in the mornings. All he does is talk about getting up but he doesn't get up until the last minute and then he does nothing to help me out before he goes to work.:mad: First of all I had a flight @ 6:45, while I was up getting ready for work, DS woke up. He was clinging to me but I managed to get out. On the way home from work I stopped into mcds and picked up breakfast for the kids. I fed them, and got into my workout gear. DH is still not moving. DD misses the bus while I am on the TM. To top it off, the friend that came for the weekend was still there...SLEEPING near my workout room where DS plays while I am working out and our family friend that stays with us, shipped her bed last week and she is sleeping on the couch in the living room! Feels like there are people sleeping everywhere! So DS keeps going into the room with the friend sleeping, our other friend gives DD a ride to school...while DH is STILL F'ING SLEEPING! Then DS comes downstairs with a huge bottle of cheesewhiz and thats when I wake DH up. I continued my workout but not without interuptions. I catch the dog eating DS's breakfast, DS pee's in his pants on the way to the sitters, my cell phone won't work right,work is calling and the family friend is hogging the land line, the of course traffic had to be super duper slow on the way to work.

It got to the point where I could have sat down and cried!

I have a feeling there may be an argument with DH today:eek: We don't argue very often b/c I let things go way to much and then I blow up. Now he will go on about how is does the "outside" stuff. He snow blows the driveway, he cleans up dog crap...yada..yada...I told my SIL that I needed to keep a journal of DH's sleeping. Plus, he got to sleep in every morning this weekend. DS doesn't bother to get him up b/c he knows he won't get up!

Soooo...my workout ended up being 45 mins on the TM, mixed in with DM. It was a good workout b/c if I hadn't done it, I may have lost my mind:eek:

Diana** I thought about doing BC as well but with everything else going on, I just picked one! LOL I should have just ran and ran....far away from home. But it was to cold out! LOL

Jen** Good job with your workout. Hope this week isn't to crazy for ya!

BBL! Hope everyone is having a better day then I!

Lori:)

LOLOLOLOL .. Lori .. sooo sorrry you are having a crappy start to your day .. but OMG I have LMAO!!!!:p:p:p Poor thing .. I swear .. you sound JUST like my SIL .. I would have sworn I was reading an email from her :p:p:p:p maybe the day will be calmer .. but that is not a good way to start off the day ... I feel sorry for DH .. yes I think ya'll will end up having words ... :confused: .. take it a bit easy on him .. he is afterall .. a GUY .. :confused: :p .. that is only excuse I can give him .. :p ...

Di .. maybe you will luck up and get back off the waiting list into the class I know how you love those classes!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you ..

Jen .. sending {{{{{ hugs }}}}} to your family .. hoping DB is doing better!!! glad to hear from you again!!!

Wendy ... CC made my calves and core sore .... it was fun ..

Jacque .. SIL and I meet the the gym .. in my fitness room .. I have my portable TV/dvd combo in the room so we can do videos!!!

OK .. sooooo today is gonna be either TM or trail power walk .. SIL doesn get a lunch hour this week :( so I am on my own! she doesnt need the extra cardio .. so this is perfect time for me to get MY extra cardio in .. :) .. tonight will be circuit class .. think this weeks start the Zumba classes after mine .. I have been having the weirdest dreams about it ... ugh .. PMS monster on me and I am ILL .. DH on long hours wont see him till SAT ... OH well .. OK .. better run .. I am late for my lunch!!!:) have a great one!:D

Hey Ladies,

Just now getting back here. I spent yesterday afternoon preparing my food for the week, eggbeaters & spinach, steel cut oats, salads etc. I also started logging in fitday again today....and I weighed myself.:mad: I'm going to try weighing daily for a couple weeks and see if it helps or if just once a week is good enough.

Lori-{{{HUGS}}} Sounds like its time for a chat with DH. My DH gets up, showers and leaves...pretty much before the rest of the family is awake. Men just get up and take care of themselves and that's about it. It must have been very frustrating for you...I'm so sorry you had such a bad start to your day. Hopefully the day got better.

....need to finish dinner but will be back to finish up personals.

9 pm and I am checking in for the first time and am heading to bed as soon as I am done! :eek: I got up at 4;15 this morning, had my coffee, had my quiet pc time and then started getting my arse in gear for my work out at 5. By 5:15 I was doing BFBM. I did 5 out of the 7 circuits. I skipped the last two to save a little bit of time since I got started a bit later then I had wanted to.

My behind is still sore and my lats are on fire!!!! Tmrw should be lower body day if I can swing it. I'll have to see how the bum feels! LOL If I don't think I can handle a lower body work out then I may do cardio or take a rest day. Not sure yet.

Well I am absolutely exhausted. Gotta get some sleep. I went to bed too late last night for a 4:15 wake up time!!!!

Hope to get here tmrw and be able to do personals!

Good night ladies!

...back to finish personals!

Jen-So you liked your Jari Love w/o. I haven't tried that specific workout, but I didn't care for her and gave my Jari Love dvd's away. Glad you liked it though.

Laura-We have Zumba at all the rec ctrs around me. One of the trainers also teaches zumba and she tries to get our step class to do a zumba w/u every now and then....and we just can't get. I guess its similar to jazzercise..whatever...as long as they are moving they are burning calories. I just am not that coordinated...Hope you enjoyed your run or trail walk today.

Wendy-Wow, 4:15...you are amazing. I hope this new schedule works out well for you. I had to cut BC short this morning too...it happens.

Jacque-hope you had a great day. Did you have your interview today? If so, I hope it went well!

Tomorrow I have an early meeting so it will be a rest day unless I get something done in the afternoon.

See you in the A.M.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.