Daily checkin Wed Apr 23

Good Morning Glories!

Morning came way too fast for me...I did not want to get out of bed x( This morning will be sprints on the treadmill and some ab work.

Have a great day!

Good Morning Phyllis and all who come after

Today is CK and ab hits #12. CK was my favorite kickbox till the 4DS, so I'm looking forward to it!

Phyllis~ thanks! I don't enjoy lower body either, but I'm feeling quite "hippy" lately and need to fix that (bathing suit weather coming up) I was alternating between Aug. 07 and April 08, and I think I am going to go with Aug. 07--B&G once a week should definately help my hips:)

Have a great day everyone!!
Deanie

Good Wednesday morning hellos going out to Phyllis, Tammy , Deanie & All who follow!

Was going to do CC #5 but listening to my body this am and my left knee feel a bit tender so KPC is the replacement workout. Tomorrow I'll do CC #5.

After this month's rotation of TM runs and PUB/PLB I may go back to following one of Cathe's rotations.

Have a happy Hump day Ladies ! :7

Good Morning !

Today is BM2 cardio blast.
My U/B is sooooooo sore after doing SS/PP X3 yesterday!:eek: :eek:
I LOVED the weight bench and matched Cathe on all exercises but the 25#'s for one armed rows and that's because I don't have 25# weights. YET. :p

I'm glad today is cardio only. These muscles need a rest!

Have a good Wednesday!

Becky

Hi everyone,

Cardio day for me too, Becky, I did Dierdre's tap less, step more and then Cathe's core from 4DS KB.

I almost got the whole thing. Just one combo in the second part throws me, but I was pretty happy with myself. I think this may be the most complex I have done, even more so than Amy's ASC 2.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.