Daily checkin Oct.2

Wow! I can't believe no one hasn't started this thread already this morning! Well anyway today is Lowmax for me which I am starting the Oct. rotation. Hope it turns out well!

Have a good day!

kim

Good Morning Fit Chicks!

90x Chest and Back and AbRipperX for me today.

Kim: Have fun w/Lowmax!

Hello to all that follow.....have a great day!

Good morning kim and any to follow. My rotation calls for a stretch day, but I don't have any kind of stretch workout. I may stop at the library and see if there are any yoga or pilates workouts that look interesting. If not, I may just do an easier step workout. Christie's Solid Gold step maybe. This will be the 4th day I've managed to follow the rotation. Now if only I can stick to cleaning up the diet. One day at a time. Or better yet, one meal at a time! Have a great day!

Good morning, Kim, Tammy , Robin and whoever follows.

Today was RS for me followed by PS abs. I feel totally worked out! I'm following a rotation posted my Marcy a few weeks back.

Have a good day. Phyllis

Good morning everyone,

I was supposed to start out the rotation with Lowmax, but I just did it on the September rotation, so I did Christi Stepping Zone instead.
Hopefully I will get my new Tracey DVD's today and I can do her kickboxing tomorrow instead of Kickmax, which was also just on the last rotation. I wonder if Cathe looks back at her current rotations before posting new ones???

Have a great Monday.

Hi ladies-

today will either be StepBlast (fittv version) or rest. The pellet stove just kicked on and I hate exercising with the heat blowing on me. }( So I don't know if I will have enough time this am. I have to go babysit my niece shortly.

Robin- Do you have cable? We have TimeWarner Cable and they have channel called exercise on demand it is up in the 1000's. It has some stretch, yoga and pilates segements. It also has a lot of other stuff. Just thought you might want to check it out if the library doesn't have anything. I also have hard time with the diet. One meal at a time is right on. :)

Have a happy Monday.;-)

Jenn

Hi Jenn,

I have Time Warner also, can you tell me what other kinds of exercise stuff they have and what channel numbers you need? I want to look at this tonight. thx.!

No Jenn, we don't have cable. It doesn't come out into the sticks as far as our house. We don't really watch enought TV to justify it or the dish anyway. I'm not sure I'll keep a stretch day in the rotation. Seems to me like a wasted day, when there is already a rest day worked in. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Good Morning Everyone!

I haven't been exercising but am hoping that I'll get the okay today . I have a doctor appointment this afternoon at 1:30 and am hoping to at least the okay to start walking again.
I've lost 10 pounds while I've been ill and know I've lost an enormous amount of strength- but I am anxious to get busy working to get it back!!!
If all goes well, I'll be back on here soon asking for your advice on where to begin !!!

I've missed you all.

Happy Monday everyone!!!

:D

Becky, Welcome back. Sounds like you are doing well. Good luck regaining the strength. Be sure not to overdo or push too hard at first.

Hi everyone!! IMAX for me today. Yesterday's PUB has left my upper body screaming at me today. That is a good workout. TOmorrow I am doing PLB. I taped this one off fitv too. Does anyone know what parts they cut off from the DVD?

Today is the next to last day on the rotation I'm doing and I've really enjoyed it. Tomorrow is my rest day and has only a stretch from TBS on it.

Today is a 20 minute power walk, KickMax blasts, KM LCD's, and CM#2

I've really enjoyed this Butts and Guts rotation as much as I did last year. It is a great rotation.

Have a good day!

Today ended up being my rest day.

Kathy- if you look up the dvds under the dvd link at the top of the home page (as if you were looking to purchase off of Cathe) she gives a pretty detailed description of all of her videos. This might help you figure out what is missing.

Jenn

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.