Daily Check In, Wednesday Feb.8

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Carmen - I knew you would like Cardio Supersets. It seems to get lost in the glory of Afterburn and Athletic Training, but I like it better in some ways...

Siobhan - What is your agenda today??

Well, I see two new workouts on the horizon. I want to wait until I see clips before I can really get crazy...

Today was TF Hiit 15, then Bob Harpers Core Transformation. Another killer in a good way! Rest day on the rotation, but who listens???

Good morning ladies - I'm feeling great this morning. Hey I think that Cardio Superset workout last night really did wonders for my mood, my sleep, everything.

Today its Low Impact Challenge. Looking forward to it.

Connie - I'm thinking about jumping on the preorder cause the price is right for me.

Siobhan, I cant thank you enough. I am enjoying it so far.

Annette - Enjoy your workout.

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Hi all,

I did 2 workouts off of Fitness TV one the whole and the other partial for 30 min. of kickboxing and abs. One was different because instead of starting on the right it started on the left so it was opposite of what I was used to. But it felt good to get a little bit of abs in also.

No workout yesterday due to a crazy day of work, and dentist visit but I had NO cavities so that is good.:D

It is snowing right now and I have to run to the store.:eek:

Have a great day!!:cool:

Hi I just did Low Impact Challenge and challenging it is. Too much walk, walk, step turn, pivot, ball change....ugh!!! I had to stop and watch too many times to enjoy it. I am sweating, but maybe its more out of frustration. I will try the other step routine next time.

Off to the showers.

Carmen.

good for you carmen. hi everyone,

unfortunately, I did not work out today. I have had a bit of a slack week. but not tomorrow!!!!!

i am definitely buying cathe's new dvd's.

good workouts everyone. so jealous it's snowing annette.

see you all tomorrow.

s.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.