Daily Check-In Wednesday, 1/27

Good Morning Glories!

Why is it that I fall into a DEEP sleep every morning @ 5:00am? :mad:

Today is STS disc 11: back and tris.

I'll check back later, have a good day.

Good morning ladies - today I will do HIS from 4DS and 4DS Legs to catch up.

Tammy - I was up at 5:25 am today. I was going to start us off but decided to sit and have coffee instead.

Phyllis - how is Bear?

Have a great day.

Carmen.

Last edited:
G'morning ladies. I joined you Tammy, with D-11, back and triceps. That was alot of work for those 2 parts!

Bear had a good day yesterday. :) The vet did increase his beta blocker. He said basically that it is just a matter of time. Bear's heart valves are not functioning very well. Meanwhile, I've added a few supplements to Bear's diet. They work for people with heart damage, so I'm hoping that it helps Bear too. I've added fish oil with CoQ-10, L Carnitine, and Ribose. Thanks for the well wishes! I'm going to FLA for vacation next week and I'm worried that Bear will get his meds. My 16 yo daughter and a friend of mine will be giving them to him.

Good Morning !

I woke up too early again . :( No deep sleep for me in the early morning !! :(

I'm doing back & bi with you -phyllis & tammy .

Busy day ahead for me .........

Becky

Hi everyone,

Phyllis - Glad to hear Bear is "out of the woods" for the moment, I am sure he will be just fine next week.

Tammy - I do the same thing on my off days, I will get up with DH, then when I go back to bed I have a really deep sleep, much deeper than during the night. I don't sleep well, anyways, and I have to get up before I have the opportunity for that kind of rest, I guess.

Today was cardio - I did Christi Hi/lo Heaven and Amy's core section 2.

Have a great hump day!

Tammy--Are you doing those workouts before work? You go girl!

Phyllis--Please give Bear and squeezy hug for me. And a kiss...... (My mom used to always say "Why do you like kissing smelly dogs?!" lol!)

Becky--I'm sorry you couldn't sleep so well.

Conni--I'm trying to think if I know who Christi is as I have not heard of Hi/Lo Heaven. Sounds fun. Or shall I say heavenly? ;)

Carmen--I just love 4DS but I have yet to try HIS. I need to watch it and get that choreography down.

I am meeting up with a friend after work for dinner and Starbucks (she's been through a series of tests including a spinal tap yesterday so she needs a little R&R) so I forced myself up at 5:30 and did No More Trouble Zones (on DVD). I didn't realize the Exercise TV version was shorter so I'll stick with the DVD from here on out. I had Tammy's favorite cat for encouragement (she likes to roll around on the floor during my ab work for some reason).

Hi all, I did 35 min. of the Total Body Fat Blasting cardio with weighted gloves on and I used hand weight for the tricep work.

My final day of having appts.to go to, I take my youngest son for his 13year old check up with our family doctor this afternoon at 1:15.

Hope you all have a great day!!;)

Phyllis -

I just read your FB post. I am soo sorry, I am all weepy and I didn't even know Bear.
What happened? Did things just run their course? Oh, I am so sorry for your loss.

Sherman and I extend our deepest sympathies.

Conni

Phyllis ~ (((HUGS)))

Carmen ~ Love my morning coffee too :D I also love HIS.

Becky ~ hope you survived your busy day.

Conni ~ Good workouts today!

Beavs ~ Yes, I workout in the morning because if it isn't done then...it won't happen. Good for you for getting an early workout in. Give Sissy a kiss for me!

Annette ~ Great job on the workout.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.