Daily Check-In Thursday, 5/10

Tamster

Cathlete
Good morning Fit Chicks!

I'm so sleepy this morning! I have an early morning hair appointment and I want to work out before I leave. This morning is L&G Xtreme premix. I've never done this one...sounds mean. I'll check back later, have a great day!

Good morning Tammy and all that follow...

Yes I'm off today and why am I up at 5:30 you ask? Well I woke up at 4!!! after going to bed an hour later at 10:15. This is just wrong!

Tammy - I'm more than a little afraid of that L&G Xtreme premix. I was going to preview it last night but didn't. I don't like the sounds of that one!

Today is CM "tough core" and TBStretching #3.

I have a list a mile long to do today and will be gone for most of the day.

Have a good one!

Jane ~ I was hoping that you were sleeping in this morning. I'll let you know how the workout goes. Good luck with your list.

Good Lovely Thursday morning Tammy, Jane & All who follow! :7

Today's scheduled workout is B&G "Overall Legs" Premix. I wonder how that'll be? LOL Guess I'll be finding out soon enough }(

* Tammy - oh boy anything that has to do with Legs and Xtreme in it always sound a bit intimidating. Let us know how it went.

* Jane - What? Get yourself back in bed! You're supposed to be sleeping in!

Have a wonderful Thursday gals!

ETA: I'm seriously thinking about getting my own iPod (DD doesn't mind my using hers but I'd rather get my own I'm sure she'll be pleased) but not sure if I should get a 4 or 8gig nano. Any opinions?

Hi Tammy & Jane !
Good morning all Fitties!:)

I have to look at that L&G premix, I know I've never done it before.

Today on my rotation is PP upper body premix.(3 sets) I might sub the ss/pp UB premix which is the same time (65) minutes but might not be so repetitive. I tend to like it when Cathe seems like she really is there talking to me, not repeating the same thing 3 times over & over again ! :p

I had a similar night to Janes. :-( Went to bed around 10:30 and woke up at 3:00 wide eyed and ready to go ! YUCK!!;(
I hate night's like that .

Hope everyone has a good day today.

Good Morning Folks!

I'm doing the Over All Legs Premix from B&G with Vilma today.

Vilma, We can wince in pain together!;) :7 }(

Y'day I ended up doing SS Express' Cardio Core. It was a good light work out that concentrated on the core muscles, especially targeting the obliques. I am thinking at some point of using it in a core/ab attack trio...I would do about 20 minutes of Core Synergy, then move on to Cardio Core which is about 30 mins and finally hit the deck for SS Express 6 min abs...OR...If I'm REALLY feeling brave...ARX instead! }( }( }( Anyway, I digress...

I will make up the yoga work out I missed tonight.

Have a great day!

Wendy,

What are all the ab workouts you are talking about ?
I don't know the abbreviations but it sounds like you have some good ones!
I love having variety for abs especially since I do them more often than other muscle groups.

I do have Ab Ripper X and that's a favorite !!
050208_10008324294.gif
}(

Hi Becky.

Slim Series Express Cardio Core is a new Beach Body work out. Core Synergy is another X work out.

Greetings all. It sounds like you have some ambitious workout planned...so that means I will need to get it together.
I think I shall do Cathe's Basic Step workout followed by PUB. Then, with my rubber arms I will try to make dinner for my SO. ;-)
I hope you all have a great day....and I hope you manage to sleep in tomorrow!

Phyllis--thanks. Of course now I am a little nervous since I have not done any of the Pyramids before...... :eek:

***** HEADS UP LADIES!!!!! *****

I just downloaded iTread 13/30 (Thanks for that tip a while back Tammy ;) ) for FREE!

A new code is out!

Here it is and go get that free WO!

CW2007

Many thanks Vilma! I downloaded a walking workout that will come in kinda handy for my weekend camping trip ;-)

OMG, L&G extreme is a killer! It's the standing work x2, the ankle weight work x2,and the floor work. Ya gotta laugh - I was too tired to unload my barbell to use the pole as a balance tool, so I grabbed the 1st thing I saw - a telescoping duster thingy! Hey it worked. I'm off to eat breakfast now. A well deserved meal, I might add;)

Beavs, PUB is great, but it took me while to firgure what weights I needed. It really does help to write it down. I enjoy PUB much better thatn PLB. PUB uses free weights while PLB uses the BB - and I'm not a fan of changing my BB weights. Have fun http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/12.gif
Phyllis http://www.smileyhut.com/silly/arrowhead.gif

http://www.picturetrail.com/pwmatt

Oh....My...God!!!! That's all I've got to say about L&G Xtreme. If I can walk tomorrow it will be a miracle. I don't know why I didn't see it coming, but with all the double/triple UB workouts in this month's rotation, I should've figured out L&G Xtreme was going to be double trouble!!!!!! OY VAY!

Vilma ~ Thanks for the iTread code. I downloaded the iClimb BootCamp.

Becky ~ you can download any iTrain that your little heart desires.

Patti ~ Oh sure! You have to show us all up by doing two workouts :)

Phyllis ~ I want to come to your graduation party...it sounds much more put together than mine!

Wendy ~ You sure do have a lot of variety in your workouts!

I got my hair cut short....I'll probably hate myself tomorrow for doing it. I'm off to do CleanMax now. BBL...

Any workout Becky - I just chose 13/40 as it's a sprint wo that Tammy had mentioned a while back when I asked her about - I recall her saying it was a good HIIT wo - is that right Tammy?

It's got 6 sprints with 6 recoveries - I already listened to it and it sounds like a good one that Grace recommends maybe just 1 a week.

>Oh....My...God!!!! That's all I've got to say about L&G
>Xtreme. If I can walk tomorrow it will be a miracle.

You know I feel the same way with B&G's overall legs - I did do the one part twice with the 2.5# ankle weights - I had to redo the stretch part also. That part where the hams meet the glutes has woken up big time!

I know I'm am going to have major DOMs in my LB in the morning Yikes!

>Vilma ~ Thanks for the iTread code. I downloaded the iClimb
>BootCamp.

Those iClimbs what machine do you use with it? Can they be easily used for the TM?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.