Daily Check in Thurs Apr 22

Good Morning Glories!

NMTZ for me this morning...as soon as I wake up!! :confused:

Phyllis ~ Thanks for getting us started, enjoy SB.

Becky ~ Hope your throat feels better today.

Carmen ~ Good job with the original boot camp yesterday, I love that one.

Conni ~ I want to buy the original 6 Firms....my body really does better with lighter weight/circuit type workouts.

Annette ~ Hope the college placement test went well.

Have a good day all!

Good Morning !

Thanks Tammy. My throat is better. Now I just have a cold. Not too bad though. I think my remedies are working. ; )

Yesterday was PLB , I mowed the grass and did CS in the afternoon.
Today is cardio & core. Still haven't picked out my workout yet.

Have a good one !

Good morning everyone. Yeow, that BC yesterday kicked my endurance butt. I hadnt done that one in a while and found myself pausing to catch a breather quite a few times.

Today its cardio for me and I'm thinking maybe step blast or the first five intervals of IMAX 2. Then put in 20 min of Rock Hard Abs.

Have a great day everyone.

Carmen.

Hi all,

Got a wake up call yesterday. I looked in the mirror...horrors!

Now, I have been eating better, but after looking at my thighs I am doing some serious evaluation. Do you guys have problems with the front of your thigh above your knee??? That is my trouble zone, and it is weird. I can't lift heavy in my lower body because I bulk up too much and my pants don't fit, so I do low weight stuff, but this is frustrating.
I am definitely going to do the FF rotation next month...

Today was total body - I did Petra's Streamlined Strength. First time with this, and some nice, different exercises..

Tammy - I have Firms 1-3 that I bought off of Ebay. I really like 2,3, not so much 1. But, like you, these can be effective for me.

Carmen, BC is a killer to me too ! I haven't done it in ages. (maybe I'm scared!)

I did Amazing Step Styles combos 1-5 and Rock Hard abs.

Hey, thanks Tammy, it went really well, he retook the English and Writing portions of the placement tests and placed into English 101!!! Whoo hoo!!!:D:cool: We are happy now he can take all his general ed. courses at the community college that is closer than the other one that has his program so he only has to commute to Harrisburg for his last year or 2 depending on how it all works out.

I did Kelly Coffey-Meyer's 30 Minutes to Fitness-Kickboxing for my workout today. Nothing really appealed to me which was bad since I need to workout because I am off today and probably tomorrow too. But at least I did something.:eek::p

Have a great day!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.