Daily Check In, Saturday May 23

Conni

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Beautiful morning here in Ohio, DS has a baseball game shortly so we are on our way, but I did do LIC today.

Not much else going on, the pool opens today, but I just don't think it is quite warm enough, we shall see.

Have a great Saturday.

Go Cavs!

Good Morning Conni & All who follow.

Gorgeous day here also - the birds singing have my cats interest peaked ;) good thing my cats just stay by the screen doors :)

I have a short cardio and Lean Circuits 2 today then regular stuff

picture.php

yup, another great day here too! We are all lucky! I took a rest day although I have bunches of stuff to do around the house. So the "rest" is a misnomer.

Enjoy!

Hi gals, sorry I didn't check in yesterday but we were having internet problems and I didn't get a workout in anyway. Today I did an hour at the gym doing upper body and 20 min. on the treadmill for a little cardio. Felt good I should be sore tomorrow we'll see. Have to go to Wal-Mart then to work.

Play nice and workout hard!!!:D

Hi Everyone! Late check-in for me, busy day :confused:

This morning I did mixed intervals on the treadmill for 45 minutes. It wasn't a great workout, but I really didn't feel like working out and at least I got something done.

I did errandMax and shoppingMax all afternoon. I leave for Florida on Tuesday and I still need to buy some shorts and a few sundresses...oh...and some nice sandals, of course ;););)

Have a good night!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.