Daily Check-In Saturday, 5/16

Tamster

Cathlete
I'm up and I have lots to do. I didn't get home from work last night until midnight and quite honestly I should have stayed as I'm sure my coworkers were there all night....but, I had had enough after 12 hours!!!

Today is 4DS HIS :D I have a bridal shower to attend this afternoon, and then it will be CleanMax and LaundryMax.

Enjoy your Saturday!

Last edited:
Oh my Tammy what do you do at the hospital that required a 12 hour shift or more? I thought you were in an office or administration, maybe I was wrong.

I went to the gym, yes, I joined for 3 months. I did 30 min. on the treadmill doing intervals then did about 20 min. of lower body legwork and abs. Nice workout for a Sat.

Hope you all have a great day,... I have to go to work later.:(

Good Saturday afternoon Tammy, Annette and all who follow :)

Tammy
wow you need a relaxing day after your 12 hr shift and getting home at midnight blech!

Ooohh have fun at the bridal shower those are always a good time ;) Enjoy your day :)

Annette
good for you for joining the gym for 3 months - I'm sure it's a great change of pace for you.

So today was TurboJam 20 min followed by Lean Circuits 2 from CLX great workout and boy I feel thoroughly worked out .

Have a good Saturday - I have plenty to do here to keep me quite busy :confused: until I collapse tonight thank goodness for leftovers lol

picture.php

Hi everyone !

I'm so late today !! :(

I had a migraine the past 3 days, so I haven't been around. Still, I am on schedule with STS, just have a day of cardio to make up !

Tammy- I hope you can take a nap or something today. Yesterday sounds grueling !
Hi Annette ! Sounds like you are enjoying the gym.
Guess what I just bought today Vilma ??????????? CLX !!!! I am so excited ! Can't wait to get it !
I may do CLX after finishing STS .

I hope everyone is having a good day !
Where are you Jane ??

Becky

Hi everyone!

I'm dog tired and my workout this morning was less than stellar...I should have taken a rest day. I never made it to CleanMax, but my DH did all the laundry for me :D:D

Annette ~ How great that you're going to keep up the gym workouts. I'm sure you'll see some great results from changing it up a bit and using the machines. I am an administrative assistant at the hospital. We have been working on a hospital-wide systems upgrade for 15 months and our current system went down last Wednesday night @ 11pm. The tapes were sent out for conversion and in the meantime a command center was set up to keep track of every transaction @ the hospital for 48 hours until the new system went "live" Friday night. At that point, all those transactions (admits, transfers, discharges, etc) had to be manually entered into the new system. It was a mess! It didn't go as planned and it is still a mess. Next week won't be too much fun. :confused::confused:

Becky ~ YAY for CLX! I'm going to borrow it from a friend when she is done with it.

Vilma ~ I'm going to collapse tonight too ;)

Enjoy your evening ladies!

Hi everyone,

Busy Saturday here. I did Ready Step Go, then DS had a baseball game, did some cleaning, did major shopping at Superwalmart, then laundry, walked Sherman, made dinner, did more cleaning and now that should be it for the day....whew.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.