Daily Check In, Monday Sept. 17

Conni

Cathlete
Hi ladies,

Missed checking in yesterday - I did V-Core in its entirety.

Today was KCM Shape of things to come, then TF Hiit 15 just to top things off..

Hi Conni,

V-Core huh? Did you like the workout? I love that workout. It's different and challenging but not overly so for me. I'd love to hear your thoughts on that one.

This morning I didn't feel like doing anything so I did Aerobarre by Michael Olajide. It's a strange workout and so different from anything else I have. It's also quick at 50 minutes.

I ended up doing the double hiit from intensity last evg. My older DD (Ceci) wanted to workout so we did that one together. She was dying. ha ha.

Have a good day everyone. It's nice that we are all back at it - and, with a new addition to the group.

s.

Hi gals,

This week will be different I work (sub) 2 days Thursday and Friday of this week so I am doing Circuit M, T and W so I can get cardio and some weights in also.

I did Janis Staffel's Hardcore Kickbox Circuit half of it today since it is humid in the house (rain is coming either later today or tomorrow).

Tomorrow I will do Jeannette Jenkin's Sexy Legs, Abs and Arms and Wed. I will do Jeannette Jenkin's Kickbox Bootcamp Circuit workout. How's that for a plan. That will get most of upper body and lower body too.

Have a great day!!:)

Hi Ladies - I'm spending the last day with the baby. Today I did a 12 min intense workout;six exercises; 50 sec work; 10 sec rest; two rounds. A great challenge when short on time.

dive bomber push ups 12, 10
Skaters 53, 60
Squat thrusters using 8 lbs 24, 16
High Knees 130; 100
Plank Jacks 44, 40
Jump rope - 130, 130

then pooltime with baby.

Have a great one.

Carmen.

Cardio: 600+ calories.

Core: Body Fusion Abs (beginner). Mercifully, I'm adapting to this very quickly. When my form is better and I think I can do it for 20 minutes I want to try Core Max.

Back: 10 partial pull-ups- 5 *gently pull myself off of the floor* and 5 *hop up and try to hold my chin over the bar*.

Rotator cuff: Dumbell forward lateral raise (elbows out), 5 lbs., 5 reps each side, *very* slowly.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.