Cathe Friedrich Forums

Want our Forums on the go?
Get Cathe’s forum app for the iPhone, iPad or Android device.

Go Back   The Cathe Nation > Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums > Check-ins & Challenges

Check-ins & Challenges We've created this brand new forums to post all of your Cathe and fitness related check-ins and challenges

Daily Check In, Friday Feb.8

This is a discussion on Daily Check In, Friday Feb.8 within the Check-ins & Challenges forums, part of the Cathe Friedrich Fitness Forums category;; Hi ladies, Carmen - Good work on Crossfire. Sometimes I think that last Plyo Tabata segment is unnecessary, don't you? ...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-08-2013, 06:42 AM
Cathlete

Default Daily Check In, Friday Feb.8

Hi ladies,

Carmen - Good work on Crossfire. Sometimes I think that last Plyo Tabata segment is unnecessary, don't you?

Today was Xtrain Bis' and Tris. Pump it up!

Annette - Good luck on the job, I am glad you have a good feeling about this, I am sure you did well.

Siobhan - Snow???? We have rain at the moment, turning to snow later, but should be nothing major.
Old 02-08-2013, 06:48 AM
Cathlete
CeciFifi's Profile Fields

Good snowy morning everyone,

We've got us a serious snow storm going on! We are expecting 25 centimetres of snow.

I've got to do Crossfire again to get in on this convo ladies.

Fingers crossed for you Annette.

This morning I only managed MIC aerobics section - 36 minutes. I was at the agency til late as I had sooooo much paper work to do. I am tired this morning.

Conni - how is your DH doing?

Today is my 16th anniversary. DH and I got married on a bitter cold Saturday night in Ottawa. We crossed the river after mass and had a nice dinner in Quebec with family and friends. I was in bed by midnight.

Have a great day everyone.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:08 AM
Cathlete

Wink

Happy Anniversary CeCi!! Enjoy your day!!

I did NOT get the job once again. I will continue to sub like usual. I still have another part time job application out there for a job at the middle school, we'll see if that one works out.

I did a 44 min. premix off of 30 Min. to Fitness-Circuit Burn for my workout. If you noticed I did Circuit workouts M,W and F. I kinda of planned it this way, since I wasn't into doing actual weight workouts this week. At least I was consistent.

Have a great weekend.

Annette
Old 02-08-2013, 06:27 PM
Cathlete
Carmen829's Profile Fields

Happy Friday! Just completed Xtrain Bis and Tris - bis definately feeling pumped!

Not looking forward to tomorrow's leg workout....

Stay warm wherever you are! Have a good one.

Carmen.