Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 7, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning ladies,

Today I will do legs & calves!

I will be back with personals and to report my workout!

My best to all.

Good morning,

I am done with my leg workout! Had a great workout.

I will post my workout from yesterday and today after I am done eating, taking my dogs for a walk and cleaning up my house:p I promise, I will be back.

Have a wonderful day, girls!

Today was Legs and Calves and had a pretty good workout. I sort of felt like I wasn't really doing anything with the first two exercises but then by the time I got done with the hack squats my legs were fried.

1 min. 30 sec. rest between each exercise.

LEGS:
Leg Extensions - 70#/12 reps - 3 sets
***Up 5#. This felt really easy but I don't like going way too heavy with this due to my knees.

Leg Press Station - 170#/12 reps - 4 sets
***Up 10#. LOVE this exercise!

Hack Squats - 70#/12 reps - 4 set
***Up 5#.

Elevated Deadlifts - 85#/12 reps - 4 sets
***This was tough. Last set was a killer! Not sure I can go much higher here with 12 reps.

Lying Leg Curls - 40#/12 reps - 4 sets
***Started with 35# but that was too easy. 40# was perfect. Up 5#.

CALVES:
Leg Press Station Calf Raises - Toes Forward - 170#/25 reps
Leg Press Station Calf Raises - Toes In - 170#/25 reps
Leg Press Station Calf Raises - Toes Out - 170#/25 reps
Leg Press Station Calf Raises - Toes Forward - 170#/25 reps
***Up 10#. Really felt these by the last 2 sets.

I forgot to post today! I was a little busy, I guess!

I had this urge to do a good ol' fashioned step workout! haven't done one in a long long time. I've been on FIYAH for weeks now!....So I did Rhythmic Step. I think TF has upped my cardio endurance, because I found it pretty slow, up until the tick/tocks and cha-cha's over the board.

LOVED it though! By the end I was sweating like crazy!!!!

To top it off, I did Turbo Fire's Abs 10. TOUGH ab work!! :eek: (Don't you think, Roxie and Nora?)

SOrry all about me post, I have to go to my middle son's open house in a few!!!!

Hi girls!;):)

I did my workout today, yeah it felt great one of those short and intense workouts, but it wasn't a HiiT workout.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- FIRE 30 CLASS=33 min
Met Value= 6.0 Min
Calories burned= 8.50

Turbo Fire- UPPER 20 CLASS= 20 Min
Met Value= 4.50
Calories burned= 123
Used red tubing from beachbody 30lb resistance tubing.

Ab Hits #6 Slow and Heavy Tri's, Bi's = 8 Min
Calories burned= 55
Met Value= 5.0

Total calories burned=561;)

Belinda- Awesome job getting a great leg workout finished. That's a great accomplishment consider yourself high fived!:)

Debbie- I hope your neck and shoulder are feeling better today. Excellent workout for you today with Legs and Calves. Girl, those are some serious, serious weights you used, wow talk about girl power!!! WTG!!!:eek:

Chris- Busy day for you today, I hope you get to stop and take a breath! Oh that sounds like fun doing Rhythmic Step today. That is a super fun workout last time I did that one was quite a while ago but it was challenging. I bet I'd do better now since doing TF. Yes, I agree TF Abs 10 class is short but super intense you work your abs fully and to exhaustion practically. Its a toughie but I love it because is intense and quick. I don't think Roxie has gotten to do the Abs 10 Class yet if she's following the Class schedule. I know I'm really loving the Advanced Class dvd's from TF that I purchased separately from the Basic TF and I feel they are worth getting both challenging and fun. Definitely worth getting IMHO. Excellent workout today you got in even with it being a hectic day with running to you kiddo's open house etc... ;WTG, Wonder Woman!:cool::);)

Hi's and hugs to everyone, and a shout out to Jessica and Jolene hope you guys had an awesome B-day!:):cool:

Seeya at tomorrow's check-in have a great evening.:)

Nora

Good evening,

I can't believe for saying "Happy Birthday" to friends on the Open forum can stir up so much:p I thinks it's funny:eek:

Nora - awesome job and high fives on your workouts today. How are you feeling?

Debbie - wtg, on your leg workout today. My back is sore today:confused: Can I do a circuit workout for a cardio day? Not sure why, but i been dying to do Cardio & Weights for the last few day's now:confused:

Chris - RS is a fun workout! Hope you have a min to slow down! Poor thing!

Hope everyone else is checking in tomorrow! Miss you guys!

Good night, girls!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.