Crazy, strong and loving it for Oct 27. 2011

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning everyone,

Today I will do legs and abs (still haven't done those).

Happy Hump Day, everyone! BBL!

Today was cardio and I got on my treadmill and just did some 1/4 mile intervals. One turned out to be 3/4 mile, I just didn't feel like stopping. Too bad that only happened once. :D

My goal was to get 3 miles in today. I did each interval increasing the speed as I went along. Nothing major, just a comfortable jog. Felt good. My inner thigh got a bit tight, though. Weird after that yoga workout yesterday. And I am so sore from that workout. I can't believe stretching can make you sore.

CARDIO STATS:
1 hr. total
5 minutes below zone
22 minutes in zone
34 minutes above zone
483 calories burned
3.29 miles traveled

Good Morning,

I woke up with a migraine headache think it has something to do with this cold front going through so I didn't workout want to leave early but they put the boss back in the hospital so no chance of that happening. If I feel up to it tonite still need to get a circuit done but DD wants to go for another walk if its not raining, I think I prefer the morning walks instead of evening so I can get my other workouts done.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Hi Ladies,

Today was Low Impact Step Challenge from Cathe's new series. there was definitely a learning curve for me on this one. I was kind of disappointed because I read about others doing it, and they seemed to get it right off, except for one combo. I had problems with most of the combos. The only saving grace for me was the last section of leg blasting intervals! OUCH! and finally got my heart rate up there. I went back and worked on a few of the combos to get them better. I bet it is a very fun sweaty workout once you now what the heck you're doing.

Belinda: Get those legs in!!!

Debbie: Sounds like a very nice cardio/run today! I love the feeling of getting into a run and wanting to run longer/faster.

Roxie: Sorry about the migraine. I hate headaches :( . Why is your boss in the hospital?

Nora: NICE workout yesterday! Good combo of weights and then cardio!!

I'm making applesauce in my crockpot today... smells SO good!

Belinda - No I didn't get the new DVD's. I might get the yoga ones, though. I think I'd like to get into yoga a bit more. Maybe stop so much weight training for a while and concentrate on flexibility. We'll see, I haven't made up my mind yet.

Roxie - Sorry you woke up to a migraine. Hope you are feeling better!

Chris - Yep, I should start doing at least 10 minutes of yoga a night. At least. Like I told Belinda, I may order Cathe's new yoga workouts and use them when I make the time. I have to make the time. Nice job with your workout today. I hate learning a new workout. I never get my HR up until I actually am familiar with it.

So has anyone tried the yoga workouts yet in this new series? If so, how are they?

Hi Ladies,

Today was Low Impact Step Challenge from Cathe's new series. there was definitely a learning curve for me on this one. I was kind of disappointed because I read about others doing it, and they seemed to get it right off, except for one combo. I had problems with most of the combos. The only saving grace for me was the last section of leg blasting intervals! OUCH! and finally got my heart rate up there. I went back and worked on a few of the combos to get them better. I bet it is a very fun sweaty workout once you now what the heck you're doing.

Belinda: Get those legs in!!!

Debbie: Sounds like a very nice cardio/run today! I love the feeling of getting into a run and wanting to run longer/faster.

Roxie: Sorry about the migraine. I hate headaches :( . Why is your boss in the hospital?

Nora: NICE workout yesterday! Good combo of weights and then cardio!!

I'm making applesauce in my crockpot today... smells SO good!

Chris-I one of his hospital stays he picked up C-Dif and it just doesn't seem to go away he is on his third round of antibiotics.

I haven't gotten to the Yogas, yet, Debbie! I did one on Monday, and not sure when I should do another one. I actually think you'd like the low impact cardio workouts! It's so much nicer on the joints, but kicks butt! Well , the only other one I've done besides the Step one was AFterburn, and that was REALLY good LOW impact stuff!

I will let you know what i think of the yogas when I do them.

Roxie, Wow! C diff is SO bad. Like you said, hard to get rid of, and it's debilitating!! I mean, people can die of c diff if it doesn't get treated and under control. So this isn't the boss you walk with , is it? I thought that one was a girl.

I haven't gotten to the Yogas, yet, Debbie! I did one on Monday, and not sure when I should do another one. I actually think you'd like the low impact cardio workouts! It's so much nicer on the joints, but kicks butt! Well , the only other one I've done besides the Step one was AFterburn, and that was REALLY good LOW impact stuff!

I will let you know what i think of the yogas when I do them.

Roxie, Wow! C diff is SO bad. Like you said, hard to get rid of, and it's debilitating!! I mean, people can die of c diff if it doesn't get treated and under control. So this isn't the boss you walk with , is it? I thought that one was a girl.

Chris-this is her husband, as soon as he finishes the anitbiotic it comes back.

Hi girls!;)

I just finished my workout and will now check in and be back later for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Cathe's Orginal Boot Camp + Muscle Endurance Bonus combo workout= 66 Min
Met Value= 7.0
Calories burned= 631
Includes #8 med ball abs section.

Core Max- Tough Core= 18 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 123

Total calories burned= 754:cool:

Ok, that's it for me today, but I'll be back later for personals. I got Cathe's New Low Impact Series I haven't tried it yet as I only got it yesterday. I haven't scheduled the rest of this weeks workouts yet because of anticipating Cathe's new workouts arriving. Any ideas which one to do first? Thoughts? Recommendations?

Seeya later for personals and happy-over-the-hump day! Hugs;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

Head is still hurting making my stomach hurt so no workout for me tonite.

Nora-good job with your workout.

:cool: Hi girls!;)

I'm still trying to decide on which LIS workout to do tomorrow, decisions, decisions? LOL!!

Roxie- Sorry to hear about the headache and stomach issues, just hang in there and this too shall pass. Its good you take a rest day when your feeling crumby. Please take care and feel better soon.;)

Chris- Good for you that you've done a couple to the new workouts all ready, you go girlfriend! I'll attempt it tomorrow. I hope to do Afterburn w/premix Random burn. I even ran out today and bought some dixie cups too! WTG!!!:)
I see you did LIS Step Challenge. I did watch it and it does look like I might be getting a few misteps in doing this one, but only untill I learn it but does look like fun.:cool:

Debbie- Great workout today! Yes it can be surprising the muscles that get worked while stretching, Take it easy!;)

Belinda- Hey girlfriend how's it going? How are you feeling with regards to your sinuses? Better I hope. Ok, so I bet you did a killer workout:);)

Hugs to everyone!:)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.