Crazy strong & loving it for Oct 21, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will work legs & calves!

My sis and BI are coming today, they will stay until Saturday. I will try to do my best with personals. If not I will catch up on Saturday evening.

Have a great workout and day, girls! I will be back to report my workout!

Good morning...:D

Nora - I hope you are feeling better today. I'm with you: I'll take any positive strength gains I can get. Your drive is inspiring!

Belinda - I ordered my plate mates from fwonline.com. I love my bike! I was really looking for a traditional spinning bike, but they are expensive and wasn't sure I'd use it enough to justify it. But even now that I know that I would use it enough, I'm sticking with my Gold's Gym bike. Gets the job done.

I did Step Blast last night. I could really do without the slam-its, though. Not a fan. I actually did it while I was cooking dinner. It was pretty funny. I started the oven, ran upstairs after the first segment to put dinner in the oven..did the second segment, ran upstairs to start the rice...the timing was perfect. I'm so darn efficient!!! ;)

Okay, my monster file finally opened. I gotta go get some work done. BBL!

I ended up doing back after work using that new method I found the other day. Had a great workout and actually have some DOMS which is soooo not usual for me with back workouts. Love it :D

Pullovers: 3x6 - 32# (up #2 from what I usually do)

Underhand DB rows: 3x8 - 30's

Double-arm rows: 3x10 - 25's

Single-arm horizontal rows: 3x12 - 25's

It's weird sometimes I really feel the horizontal rows and sometimes not.

Not sure what I'll do today. We have a chance of rain moving in over the weekend so I may go for a shorter run at lunch today then legs after work and take tomorrow off or run tomorrow at lunch and take today off. Decisions decisions.

Melissa - I kind of like the slam-its LOL. Especially when she says "I can hear Cede really getting into it."

Belinda - just enjoy your time with your family. We'll all be here!

No workout for me this morning. I have a horrible headache and didn't sleep well.

Sorry I haven't been able to do personals. My life is sort of upside down right now. Some normalacy should come after today with prayers.

Nora - Hope you're feeling better today. And you truly are an inspiration.

Debbie - hope you feel better too! And hope everything turns out as you're hoping. Take care girl!

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is TF 30 Class and Lower Body Add On, then if DH and I finish chatting on the computer early enough I will do a stretch.

Heather-awesome workout.

Debbie-sorry about the headache and I hope things get better for you. We are all here to listen. Just in case you come back on which of Cathes new workouts would you recommend or which ones are you going to order?

Belinda-enjoy your family we will be here when they leave.

Melissa-you are to funny if I tried that I would burn something. Slamits are not my favorite either.

Thanks everyone! Its about my step daughter and I really don't want to go into details on here. But thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Hopefully things will be resolved today.

Roxie - I preordered all of them. Not sure which is best since I haven't seen them yet. I can't wait to get them.

Thanks everyone! Its about my step daughter and I really don't want to go into details on here. But thanks for the thoughts and prayers. Hopefully things will be resolved today.

Roxie - I preordered all of them. Not sure which is best since I haven't seen them yet. I can't wait to get them.

Debbie-let me know what you think. I really value your opinion.

I had another great run at lunch today. I think it was close to 4 miles. I'll need to drive the route and find out though. I feel like I must be due for a really bad run or something b/c they've seemed too good lately. I am definitely trying to take full advantage of our wonderful weather while it's still good.

I think I will try to get in chest and abs after work today. If not, they can wait until Saturday.

Hi ladies. Sorry for being MIA yesterday - my other sister Jen is battling a staph infection recovery post-c-section plus issues wtih her husband, so long story short, she's staying with me for a couple of weeks while she heals and she works on things with her husband. Pretty chaotic but HOPEFULLY now that she's here and not staying with my grandparents two states away, it'll be easier to manage. I am already sleep deprived though - maybe THIS is why I don't have kids yet! HAHA

I'll try to stop back for personals later but for now, just wanted to hop in to say hi. I'm into full-on STS mode and loving it - today was back/tri's which was a great workout. I may try to squeeze in a new workout from the Core Fusion DVDs my sis and I just bought but we'll see if there's time tonight or not. I am excited tho - I love those classes but they are pricey and in Boston so not that easy for me to get to. With the DVDs I can do them at home and hopefully will see good core and flexibility improvements! Fingers crossed :)

Hi ladies. Sorry for being MIA yesterday - my other sister Jen is battling a staph infection recovery post-c-section plus issues wtih her husband, so long story short, she's staying with me for a couple of weeks while she heals and she works on things with her husband. Pretty chaotic but HOPEFULLY now that she's here and not staying with my grandparents two states away, it'll be easier to manage. I am already sleep deprived though - maybe THIS is why I don't have kids yet! HAHA

I'll try to stop back for personals later but for now, just wanted to hop in to say hi. I'm into full-on STS mode and loving it - today was back/tri's which was a great workout. I may try to squeeze in a new workout from the Core Fusion DVDs my sis and I just bought but we'll see if there's time tonight or not. I am excited tho - I love those classes but they are pricey and in Boston so not that easy for me to get to. With the DVDs I can do them at home and hopefully will see good core and flexibility improvements! Fingers crossed :)

Jess-I hope everything turns out well for your sister sounds like you have your hands full.

Hi!

Today was cardio day for me, I did Turbo Fire 55 EZ. this one is one of my favorites, and has my most favorite Finale... "Who's House? MY house...WE'RE in YOUR house!!!". Damn , I get into that one! Fun!!! And also the "push it" song, where you're bouncing and "pushing it". "Push it REAL good".. See? I can't help myself!

I did the STretch 10 (12) too. Turned off the lights, and it was heaven!!

Got a bunch to do today, since tomorrow is a work educational thingie.

Belinda: Enjoy your visit with the family!

Debbie: Good thoughts for things working out and the bad headache going away!

Heather: you are a running FIEND! I am jealous. I don't know why I haven't gotten into the run thing. I think I got "broken" when I lost my car keys in the park my last run.

Jessica: I'm loving STS too! finishing up week #4 tomorrow! Hope things work out ok for your sis. :(

Roxie: Have a good workout tonight!!

Nora: You are definitely a ROCK to pull yourself up and work out after feeling so ill. giant ((hugs)) and Hi-5's all at the same time!!

Melissa: You are THE poster girl for Multi Tasking! I'm UBER impressed!!!

Chris - you crack me up talking about TF. You need to be their spokesperson! Ok, missed any post about you losing keys on a run. That sucks! You'll get your mojo back though. You used to love to get out and run.

Hi!

Today was cardio day for me, I did Turbo Fire 55 EZ. this one is one of my favorites, and has my most favorite Finale... "Who's House? MY house...WE'RE in YOUR house!!!". Damn , I get into that one! Fun!!! And also the "push it" song, where you're bouncing and "pushing it". "Push it REAL good".. See? I can't help myself!

I did the STretch 10 (12) too. Turned off the lights, and it was heaven!!

Got a bunch to do today, since tomorrow is a work educational thingie.

Belinda: Enjoy your visit with the family!

Debbie: Good thoughts for things working out and the bad headache going away!

Heather: you are a running FIEND! I am jealous. I don't know why I haven't gotten into the run thing. I think I got "broken" when I lost my car keys in the park my last run.

Jessica: I'm loving STS too! finishing up week #4 tomorrow! Hope things work out ok for your sis. :(

Roxie: Have a good workout tonight!!

Nora: You are definitely a ROCK to pull yourself up and work out after feeling so ill. giant ((hugs)) and Hi-5's all at the same time!!

Melissa: You are THE poster girl for Multi Tasking! I'm UBER impressed!!!

Hi girls!:)

I just finished my workout for today and wanted to check in quick before I dash to take a shower and got to parent teachers conferences.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- HiiT 30 Class= 33 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 451

Turbo Fire- Lower 20 Class= 20 Min
Calories burned= 137
Met Value= 5.0

Turbo Fire-HiiT 20 CLASS= 20 Min
Met Value= 10.0
Calories burned= 273

Total calories burned today from this workout= 861;)

Sorry, I gotta dash girls, but I'll be back later for personals. Have a great day!

Hugs to everyone!;)

Nora

WOOT WOOT, Nora!!! You go girl!!!

Heather: You truly need to get TF!! You'll be there right with me and Nora loving it up!... Yes, I lost my keys at the park on a run. I have one of those "shoe pockets" and it fell out. Coincidently, it was also the first time I took Buddy, my doggie, on a run with me. So I was paying more attention to HIM than something falling out of my shoe.

Someone did end up turning my keys in, thankfully!!! But it was a long 2 hours at the park , re-tracing our every step!

Good Evening,

Tonite I had incredible energy and burn more calories doing TF 30 Class then I have ever burned doing it, and then I did Lower Body Sculpt with 10lb dbs. and medium resistance band.

TF Stats:
31 min
27 in the zone
159 min hr
187 max hr
251 cals burned. (I usually burn 215).

Lower Body:
20 min
16 in the zone
135 min hr
161 max hr
126 cals burned.

Hi girls,

I'm back for personals.

Belinda- I know you killed your legs and calves workout today! Ooh, and have a fun visit with your sis and BIL.

Melissa- Wow, you get the award for time efficeint multi-tasking cathlete of the week with working out and making dinner, see that's awesome! SB is fun and I have to admit there are a few moves there that I modify as well.

Heather- WTG! Its awesome you found a new method of doing weight work that your having fun and DOMS with. Nice run 4 mile run too~!:eek::cool: Keep up the fun with your workouts, that's the key!;):D You do have some killer workout girl, that's so awesome. You might mix it up and try Turbo Fire its a ton of fun!

Debbie- sorry to hear that you had a nasty headache and tough time sleeping. I hope tonight is much better for you. I know life can be stressful and sometimes their are curve balls you get thrown but hang in there kiddo, just know we are thinking of you and support you. Hugs:)

Roxie- Great job on TF Fire 30 Class and Lower body work today. What? No, Abs today? LOL!! Just kidding. I know you like to make sure we all do abs, so I was just joking around with ya. Your doing awesome keep up the great work!:) way to rock the workout!

Jessica- Oh wow, Hugs to your sister Jen recovering from her C-section, I've had two and its not a walk in the park that's for sure. Its just no fair for her to have to deal with that plus a staph infection and other things besides. I hope that her staying with you for a while will help give her one less thing to worry about. I wish her all the best and good health. Its a huge adjustment to having a new baby around too. I remember those days, and even more important I survived them, amazingly. My youngest was collicky (sp?) until he was 3 years old. He would only sleep in my arms or if held and rocked to sleep and if there was white noise present. If not both of those things he'd wakeup crying and screaming as if in pain. The doctor said he's just collicky and babies grow out of that by about three months old. I beg to differ on that one. I hope the new baby is doing well and will settle into a merciful sleep routine. Best of luck to your sis Jen and the baby. I hope that you can get a good nights rest too! Hang in there kiddo!;) I agree with your about STS its always amazing and fun glad your loving it too and doing a great job with your workouts.;)

Chris- I totally agree with you about TF Fire 55EZ. I love that one its my favorite of the TF's. I actually get excited about doing that one, its on my workouts schedule for tomorrow so it'll be a blast I can't wait. Today I did TF HiiT 30 for the first time and loved that! I also did TF HiiT 20 and TF Lower 20 class that was da bomb doing all of those today. I did the 30 min HiiT first then the Lower 20 class, and then I went for the grand finale with HiiT 20. I know it sounds crazy doing two HiiT's in one day but it was freaking amazing and I loved that. I'll definitely keep that in mind as a way to do those, talk about fun stuff!:):D Thanks on the personal comments, I try my best and I've learned that varies from day to day with MS, but I just gotta do what I can while I can to the best of my abilities on that given day. I keep hearing a little voice in my head say move it or lose it. So, I move it!:p I'm so happy to hear that your still feeling the TF love and enjoying the workouts as much as I am. Now, we just gotta get Heather on team TF with us and Roxie~:D Glad you had a great TF FIYAH session with TF 55 EZ I know I get all pumped for those songs when I'm working out to it and get into it too. Great job on your workout!;):cool: Give buddy a hug for me.

Ok, girls that's it for me tonight. I got back to personals later than I planned but I got it done. Seeya at tomorrow's check in, sleep well.

Hugs to everyone!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.