Crazy, strong and loving it for Nov 18, 2011

Back with personals:

Nora - how are you feeling? Nice cal burn yesterday. How do you like LIS TB Trisets UB Split?

Roxie - nice job with your own Trisets UB yesterday.

Are you girls ready for Thanksgiving? What's on your menu? DH and I will make a bourbon Turkey:p We had that a few years ago, it's sooo good. Every year DD and I switch things up a pit.

Need more coffee, I will be back to report my workout. Oh, did I mentioned my butt and legs are super sore since yesterday! BBL!

Today was STS Back and Biceps. Had an excellent workout. I don't understand the double wave load on this workout, though. With Chest, Shoulders and Tri's she did the double wave load with no rest between each set. With the wave load in this workout there was a 1 minute rest between each set (6 sets total). I'm thinking it's because the Chest, Shoulder and Tricep workout was so long as it was. Giving all those exercises a 1 minute rest would have added like 10 more minutes to the workout.

I had a good workout, though. Now I get to rest for two days! :eek:

Debbie - I didn't mind the longer rests, I have the BB with the spin locks! Otherwise I would have added 10 more min to a 60+ min workout. Good job, today! Still need to get mine done!

Good Afternoon,

I have been busy here at work today. Tonite for me is Tri Sets Lower Body.

Debbie-good job with your workout. If I do your rotation I might have to ask you how to do some of the exercises but I really do want to try something on my own.

Belinda-GET YOUR WORKOUT DONE.

I am getting so frustrated with that house, still no word. Our realtor wants us to sign a document to excent the contract, starting tomorrow we are free and clean to look for other houses.which. But they still wonna hold on to our $1000. WTH! I had a huge argument with my DH, he sees no problem:rolleyes::confused: what's wrong with him? I ask him, how are we free and clear...if they still holding our money? I told my husband I will not sign the document unless they give us our money back. Once their bank have decide if they wonna give us the house, they can have my money. For crying out loud, the seller bank had our money for month, WTH?:mad: Now, I need to blow off some steam! Sorry, for venting!

Belinda-that is crap about the money and I wouldn't extend the contract you have waited long enough time to find another one.

Hi Girls!

Today I did STS TB, the first premix. Supposed to be Compound Exercises only + Abs. for 57 minutes. It was a good workout, I liked it alot. But. NO BICEPS. not a one. So I added them at the end. Very strange premix.

Belinda: I had to look up what the Pyramid STS was. VERY intriguing! Is that what you're doing now, the Pyramid? Nice job on good going on the DOMS too!

Debbie: Glad you had a good workout with STS. Yesterday you sounded so disenchanted! Did you end up getting any of the new Low Impact Series?

Roxie: Nice job doing Upper and Lower Body splits from Trisets! Thats a GREAT workout!

Nora: now I'm interested in that Intensity premix with the Low Impact HiiT + Bootcamp! Sounds fun! Hope your'e feeling better.

I'm having my family over for Thanksgiving Dinner. I have to work Thanksgiving night and was going to just skip it all together. But I started getting depressed about my brother having died and not having anything put me down in the dumps. I'd rather stress myself out doing dinner for 14 and then go into work that night than not have anything. ... Belinda, Bourbon turkey made me drool a little. Good luck with that house thing! How stressful!

Hi girls!;)

I did get a workout in today but have been on the run with errands, so I apologize for not checking in until now.

Here's today's workout:

LIS Total Body Trisets Lower Body Split= 39 Min
Met Value= 7.50
Calories burned= 399

LIS AfterBurn- Express Single Intervals 1-10= 32 Min
Met Value= 8.50
Calories burned= 371

Total calories burned= 770;)

Ok that's it for me today. I'm exhausted and fatigued and now its going to get cold enough to freeze, ugh! Between errands, picking up the kids, and QVC having my beloved Bare Esentuals TSV that ended today at 9pm west cost time or midnight east coast its been a busy day trying to keep up on all that. I'm tuckered out, but glad I got my workout in earlier, phew! Great job on the workouts you all got done today, WTG!!;):cool:

Have a great evening girls, see ya at tomorrow's check in.

Hugs to everyone!;):)

Nora

Good Evening,

I chose to do Yoga Relax hoping it would help me sleep tonite, DH comes home tomarrow. I have been trying to find wind pants to walk in but because I am only 5ft. its almost impossible to find a pair that are not going to need alterations I wish they would remember not everyone is of average height. I then find out because my bank was robbed yesterday my debit card does not work hoping they didn't freeze all of my money.

Stats:
41 min
0 in the zone
92 min hr
114 max hr
106 cals burned.

Nora-nice workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.