"Crazy Strong and Loving It!" for March 11"

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am brain dead this morning:mad::rolleyes:

Today I will do disc 5 (triceps and back):eek:

I will be back later to report my workout!

Have a great day and workout!

Hello Belinda! I did KP&C today (hate those pikes on the ball in the ab work) and back and triceps (STS #2) yesterday. It's been busy lately so I haven't been on-line that much in the past few days.

Anyway, have a great day everyone!

Today was Back, Biceps and Abs and I had an excellent workout. Changed the exercises and really felt each one of them.

10 minutes on treadmill for warmup. (I like doing this)

45 second rest between each exercise

BACK
Double Arm Rows:
15's - 15/15 (warmup)

Australian Pullups:
12/8/7
***Never did this before. Gene got me the Perfect Pullup for Christmas and this is one of the exercises you can do with it. Very cool. Felt it in my back and biceps.

T-Bar Rows:
45# - 3 sets/12 reps
***Could have gone heavier. Concentrated on holding the contraction.

Dumbbell Pullovers:
30# - 3 sets/12 reps
***Definitely could have gone heavier.

BICEPS
Barbell Curls:
45# - 3 sets/12 reps
***These felt good but should have gone a tad heavier.

Alternate Hammer Curls w/Twist:
15's - 3 sets/12 reps
***Too light. Concentrated on each part of the movement. Got a nice burn.

ABS
Triset:
Twisting Bench Crunch
Wood Chops w/15# DB
Toes Up Hip Raises

***Did 3 sets/15 reps with 1 minute rest between each triset. The last exercise is a killer. By the 3rd set I was burning big time.

That is all.... :eek:

Good Morning,

Tonite I will make up S&H bis and tris. Went to the kids house last nite and moved stuff out of their basement so the landlord can see what needs to be done. I call that a circuit workout cardio and lifting.

Debbie-sorry I will get all of these workouts in I am just going to have to get my a** out of bed in the mornings.

This morning was STS Disc #11 - Back and Triceps! Wowza - I am feeling it still! My arms are still pumped up! (or at least they feel like they are - if people start looking at me weird they must be!) lol

Tomorrow is supposed to be Imax3 - dread factor for me. I didn't want to get out of bed again this morning for STS - I don't know how I will get out of bed for imax3. :confused: I'll do it though...because Debbie is watching....

Good Morning,

Tonite I will make up S&H bis and tris. Went to the kids house last nite and moved stuff out of their basement so the landlord can see what needs to be done. I call that a circuit workout cardio and lifting.

Debbie-sorry I will get all of these workouts in I am just going to have to get my a** out of bed in the mornings.

Roxie, you don't have to apologize to me. I just want you to see this is why you don't see results. Consistency is the key. It's the only way to get results. You are skipping way too many workouts, you have to make time for them. Hope the future brings you some extra free time! {{{{Hugs}}}}

Roxie, you don't have to apologize to me. I just want you to see this is why you don't see results. Consistency is the key. It's the only way to get results. You are skipping way too many workouts, you have to make time for them. Hope the future brings you some extra free time! {{{{Hugs}}}}

When I get those kids out of my house I can get back to my regular routine. I really want this rotation to work so I am going to crack down from now on.

Hi girls,

just a quick check in! Disc 5 is done! Had a late start today! I am having a rough day today:rolleyes: I hate day's like this.

I have to take my dogs outside:rolleyes: BBL!

Hi ladies. I did Disc 11 today and had the best upper body workout that I have had with STS. I am still pumped and I did it at 6am!!!!! I sure hope that I will be noticing a change in my triceps and I can eliminate those darn batwings. That's what happens when you lose weight when you're older!

Karen-I know what you mean about Imax 3 tomorrow. Not one of my favorites because it's so high impact.

Have a good day,
Bev

Checking in -

Did Imax Xtreme today - very nice workout.
And I got my CC CD's today - and Sean signed them! What a nice touch!
Have a great day, ladies....

STS Back & Triceps Disc 8 No abs

Hey guys. I wasn't able to check in the first part of this week. I missed Monday. So I did Chest, Shouders, and BI Tuesday. I did Back & Biceps in the AM and the Kick Max Bootcamp premix in the pm today. I felt guilty that I didn't get Monday and didn't want to be behind on workouts. Burned 401 calories in STS 456 in kickMax. I am about to go to bed now guys so I can hopefully get up in the morning. Have a good night all.

Melinda

Hi everyone!:D

Just checkin' in for today.

Here's today's workout

Cardio Coach Press Play- I did just Volume 3 segment/steady state 2/challenge= 10 min BPM first 5 min was 135 BPM. Then steady state 3 challenge= 3 min. BPM=144 for this. I only wanted to do a brief warm up on Treadmill today. I was dizzy yesterday during cardio step and wanted to go a little easier today. Calories burned= 160, Distance= 1 mile.

STS- Disc 11 Back & Triceps= 53 min
Calories Burned= 434
I enjoyed this workout. I'm sort of settling in to the 70% of my 1 RM better today for this workout. I didn't notice any real problems except for one exercise. Flat Bench Tricep Extensions (Dumbell) according to my workout card I needed to use 27# wts. That wasn't happening even with just one rep, so I went down to 20#wts, still too heavy to do a rep with good form and control. So, sadly I had to lighten up to 15# wts and this was doable for me. I sort of feel like I failed because I couldn't do the wts the workout card said was my 70% of my 1RM. Oh well, the rest of the workout was doable for me. I really felt those dropsets on dumbell rows and close grip bench press with dumbells, good stuff! The band work always gets ya after lifting and working a certain muscle group though. Who would've thought those innocent looking bands could make you hurt, but in a good way. I bet those guys in the STS workouts have a whole new respect for bands and paper plates after this.:p

I also did Hotbody Bootcamp Ab assault= 10 min.

Well, that's it for me today. I hope everyone else had a great workout and day.

Hugs!:)
;)
Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.