Crazy, Strong and Loving it for June 2014!!

Hey girls,

Quick check in: 4 mile walk is done. I will do the Barre wo tonight when I get home from DC. If not tomorrow.

Have a great Sunday, everyone.

Good morning! Even though I'm taking this week off I wanted to tell you all that my dh and I did the Relay for Life Saturday from midnight to 2 a.m. (Sunday morning). We walked a distance of 6 miles in 2 hours. I am so sore! It was fun, though!

Hope you all have a great week!

Good morning,

Today I will do S&H legs, P90X3 Decelerator and SBF TB.

Debbie - wtg, on your 6 miler this weekend. Stretch those sore muscles:eek:

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. BBL!

Hi girls!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check out.

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit 1= 33 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 293

XTrain-D9- Tabatacise-Premix#3 Tabatas 1-3 + Core #1= 42 Min
MV= 9.0
CB= 517

Total calories burned= 810

Belinda- Wow, impressive workout you have on tap for today with S&H legs, P90X3 Decelerator and SBF TB. Have a fab workout today girlfriend and blessed day!;):D

Debbie- Congrats on your and your DH's Relay for Life Saturday 12 midnight to 2 am Sunday morning. Wow, you walked six miles that's awesome. High fives to you both. I'd say the only thing you should think about is stretching if needed and enjoy your week. Have a blessed day and week!;):)

Hello's and waves to Chris and Roxie I hope all is well with you both and that you have great workouts for today. Take care and have a blessed happy day!;)

Hugs, blessings, and prayers;)

Nora

Good afternoon,

All my workouts are done.

Nora - your workouts are impressive too:D Nicely done, girl!

Where is Roxie?

I will be back tomorrow. Have a great day, ladies.

Good Evening,

Saturday morning I did KCM's Muscle Definition 1 and my planks. Tonite I did KCM's Muscle Up 1 and I really like this workout and then my planks.

Stats:
Rows-15's but need to go to 20 3 sets.
Bench Press-15's 3 sets
Lawnmowers-20's each arm 3 sets
Flys-12's 3 sets
Pullovers-15's 2 sets need to do 20's next time.
Pushups 2 sets of 8.
Arnold Presses-12's 2 sets
Crunches-16 2 sets
Lateral Raises-10's 2 sets
Boxer Toe Touches-16 2 sets
Bent Over Lateral Raise-8's 2 sets
Supermans-8 2 sets

Everything was done in a superset.

Belinda-I am here just busy.

Debbie-awesome walk for you and DH.

Nora-nice workouts.

Good morning girls,

P90X MMX is done. Still need to do SBF Barre workout.

Roxie - those workouts look great. Nice job!

I will be back later.

Hi girls!;)

Happy Tuesday everyone!;)

I just finished today's workout and will now check in.

Here's today's workout:

Body Blast: Push Pull Premix- Lower Body (2 Sets)= 39 Min
MV= 6.0
CB= 319

XTrain- D8- Hard Strikes= 47 Min
MV= 8.50
CB= 545

Total calories burned = 864;)

Belinda- Awesome workout today you had with P90X3 MMX. That one does look like fun! Have a great and blessed day!:cool:;)

Debbie- Enjoy your rest week which I'm sure is appreciated after that 6 mile walk. Take care, be well, and have a blessed day!;)

Chris- Have a great & blessed day. I'm sure you had a beastly workout and are feeling awesome.

Roxie- Wow congrats on the awesome weight workouts you've been doing, Bravo. So are you liking KCM's Muscle Up? If so, which one did you do? I got mine but have had the chance to do any of the workouts or premixes on it yet as I'm trying to finish my current CLX rotation. Good for you and high fives on your workouts keep up the great job.;) Take care and have a blessed day girlfriend!;)

Hugs, blessings, and prayers;)

Nora

Good Evening,

I did my planks at work and then KCM TLC Boxing after supper.

Nora-I did Muscle Up 1 doing 2 on Thursday and tomarrow is HGI.

Belinda-she did a good job with this one.

Good morning,

Today I will do 4DS Chest & Back , P90X3 Eccentirc LB and SBF stretch.

Roxie - good job with your planks and KFM workout. I need to check it out, not that i need more workout dvd's.

Nora - Body Blast: Push Pull Premix LB is a fun workout. Good job, girl.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Happy Hump Day, everyone.

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Circuit Burn 1 really wanted to do HGI because it was suppose to be my day off and I didn't have to get up early but boss man screwed that up so I wasn't feeling coordinated enough to do that workout will save it for Saturday. I will do my planks here at work.

Belinda-I hear you still trying to decide if I need Cathe's new workouts. KCM is also coming out with a Kettle Bell workout.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

Chalene Extreme- Push Circuit #2= 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

ZRopes- Jump Rope HiiT style workout- Workout #1= 29 Min with Zuzuka's Cardio series warm up + 7 min + 8 min cool down stretch
MV= 12.0
CB= 475

Chalean Extreme Core Circuit = 12 Min
MV= 5.0
CB= 82

Total calories burned= 868:cool:

Roxie- great job today with KCM's Circuit Burn workout 1 that is a good one, I love her Circuit Burn & TLC boxing style workout, so fun. I didn't get HGI because I don't have a tv or dvd player in the room I have my stationary bike or TM. Still sort of wondering if I couldn't just use it my usual workout area that does have a TV and DVD player and use step for cardio portions or jump rope during those sections. As you can tell I'm tempted. Glad you did get both Muscle Up and HGI good for you. I look forward to hearing your thoughts and opinions about both workouts. Great workout today girlfriend focus on the positive and have a blessed day!;)

Belinda- Wow, what a killer workout with 4DS Chest & Back , P90X3 Eccentirc LB and stretch. You are amazing doing that workout, you rock WTG!!! Well done girlfriend!!! After all that you just go out and have a wonderfully blessed hump day and be awesome today!:D

Chris- I hope you are nailing those beastly workouts and feeling strong and fabulous. Have a blessed day and show the world how awesome you are. ;):)

Debbie- I hope you're enjoying your rest week and getting lots of rest and feeling amazing and recharged. Take care and have a super blessed day!;)

Hugs, blessings, and prayers,;):)

Nora

Good morning,

P90X3 YogaX and 4DS Legs + core is done!

Nora - well done yesterday.

Roxie - I am trying to talk myself out of buying Cathe's new workouts:eek: I don't need anymore workout dvd's, need to use what I already have:D Good job, yesterday.

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in after me. Have a wonderful day and workout everyone.

Good Morning,

I did KCM's Muscle Up 2 and again it was supersets. I will do planks in a little bit.

Legs:
Sumo Squats-2/20
Bridges-2/20's
Lunges-2/20's
Deadlifts-2/20's
Curtsy Squats-2/15
Praying Frog Squats no equipment 4/16 sets

Arms:
Flip Curls-2/12's
Skull Crushers-2/12's
Side Curls-2/12's
Overhead Tricep Extensions-1/12 1/15
Hammer Curls-2/12's
Kickbacks-11/12 1/10
All these were sets of 8 except the frog squats.

Belinda-I think I have decided to pass and use the ones I have.

Hi girls!;)

Here's today's workout:

XTrain- Legs- D5- Premix# 8 Standing Legs+ Ball+ Chair= 39 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 349

Turbo Fire- Fire 45EZ Class= 47 Min
MV= 8.0
CB= 513

Total calories burned= 862:cool:

Roxie- Wow~! You go girl with your Muscle Up 2 workout from KCM today, that is awesome!! You are nailing it girlfriend, WTG keep up the great work on reaching your fitness goals and gettin' it done!;):)

Belinda- Nice workout with P90X3 YogaX and 4DS Legs + core, that is awesome!;)

Chris- I hope all is well with you and your family. I bet your still killing those workouts beast style, WTG!! Take care and don't be a stranger, and have a blessed day!

Debbie- I hope you are enjoying your rest week and really sleeping in and stuff. Take care and have a blessed day!

Hugs, blessings and prayers for all,;)

Nora

Good morning,

Workout for today is: P90X3 Triometrics and SBF Relaxation Affirmation, 25 min. If I have time I will do 4DS Shoulde/ Calves, Core We shall see

Nora - nice job with XTrain- Legs- D5 and Turbo Fire 45. Love that one.

Roxie - those workouts look amazing:D I think I need to check that one out soon. I think I will pass too on the new workouts:D

Waving Hi to everyone that checks in today. BBL!

Hi girls!;)

Happy Friday yay!, we made it. :);)

Here's today's workout:

Chalean Extreme- Push Circuit #3 = 35 Min
MV= 6.50
CB= 311

XTrain-D7- All Out Low Impact Hiit- Premix#1 Low Impact Hiit + Core #1= 49 Min
MV= 7.50
CB= 504

Total calories burned= 815:cool:

Belinda- I love the workouts you did t they sound like a great mix for an awesome and thorough workout with P90X3 Triometrics and SBF Relaxation Affirmation, 25 min, plus 4DS Shoulders/ Calves, Core. Wow, you are my workout hero today, well done girlfriend!:cool::D;) bravo. Now go and have an awesomely blessed day. ;)

Roxie, and Chris- I hope you are both doing great today and are looking forward to the weekend. I bet you both had or will have great workouts today, keep pressin' in on reaching your fitness goals and you'll achieve them. Have a blessed day!;):cool:

Hugs and blessings;)

Nora

Good morning,

Plan for today is: 4DS Shoulder + Calves plus P90X3 Eccentric LB.

Nora - good job, girl.

I will be back later.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.