bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and good morning girls,

I will do UB today, maybe some cardio?

I will be back to report my workout!

Chris, glad to hear your son is doing better:D

Have a great day and workout!

Hi again,

I just finsihed CCV6:eek: Holy crap! That's all I have to say!

Gotta run! Need to cool off! BBL for personals!

Have a great day. We have sunshine:eek::eek::eek:

Good morning. I just got done doing TaeBo that had a ton of floor work in it since I haven't done any of that during STS. Felt great!!!

Chris-that's great news on your son. Please keep us posted. And don't beat yourself up for eating some snacks. It sounds like you had a few stressful days and sometimes we just need to do that!

Belinda-good workout and thanks for starting our threads every day.

Today is Panera day for me but no bagel.

Have a good one.

Bev

Good Morning everyone.

I got myself out of bed this morning - but not early enough apparently. Today was SJP (no abs)...however, I hadn't realized the WO was as long as it was. I had to stop after a hour because I ran out of time. 341 calories burned.

Now its off to work~! Anniversary was nice. DH and I went out to our favorite Italian restaurant in south Milwaukee. Yummy!

Today was supersetting Chest and Tri's. This one had to be the hardest workout I've done in this rotation so far. Really challenging. Had a great workout.

6 minute warmup on treadmill.

45 second rest between each superset.

CHEST/TRICEPS
SS #1
Decline Pushups: 3 risers - 12/12/12
superset w/
Overhead Dumbbell Extension: 40# - 8; 35# - 8/8
***My triceps didnot want to push the 40# up. Not sure why. I really struggled with the first set. Dropped down to 35# and that was a bit better. Loved the pushups, those felt really good.

SS #2
Incline Dumbbell Press: 35's - 10/10/10
superset w/
Close Grip Barbell Presses: 70# - 10/10/10
***Here again, the CGBP was tough. Last two reps in each set was almost too hard to do.

SS #3
Flat Barbell Bench Press: 70# - 12/12/12
superset w/
Weighted Bench Dips: 50# - 12/12/10
***Here again, WBD was tough. Last set could only squeeze out 10 reps.

SS #4
Decline Dumbbell Flyes: 25's - 12/12/12
superset w/
Decline Lying Barbell Extension: 45# - 12/8/8
***Wow, not sure what happened here. These caught up with me quick. Decline Extensions were tough tough tough.

I was wiped after this. Sweating like crazy too.

That is all..... :eek: :eek: :eek:

Morning! I did Straight Up Step this morning and most of SM segment #1. It was a great sweat- I love step. :)

Chris: Good news! I'm so relieved for you- crossing my fingers you all stay healthy so you can go on vacation next week. Don't sweat the snacks- you know I've been there! Just move on.

Karen: Glad the anniversary was fun- I like SJP- haven't done it as designed in a long time.

Bev: LOL about your bagel, or lack of it. :)

Hi Belinda! Glad you are managing to workout even though I know you're not completely better.

Have a great day everyone!

Good Morning,

Tonite sometime is Lean Circuit 2. I didn't get a workout in mom wanted to go to Hobby Lobby. She isn't leaving until at least 8 tonite so I hope I get to do my workout she is kind of needy.

Chris-glad to hear your son is doing better.

Wendy & Nora - Excelelnt workouts yesterday! You guys rock!

Chris - So glad to hear your son is doing better. Still keeping him in my prayers.

Belinda - Which CCV6 did you do? The one with Sean or the one with Candace? I like the one with Candace better then Sean's. But I hate her comments throughout the workout.

Bev - What Taebo workout? Sounds like something I have to try.

Hey Everyone...

Fingers are crossed, but Zach (my son) seems to by doing even better this morning. Now if I can just get him to shower and change his clothes (he's 13, dontcha know) :confused:. His blood sugars are still screwy , but the fever is 99s and no vomitting... As I said, fingers are crossed!

I ended up doing Lalofit this morning.. It was alittle better for me this time, since I knew what was coming (sort of) and I did my own counting, but there were a few times I called that hottie Lalo a *itch. LOL!! I *might* add a quickie 20 minute cardio later, depends. ...

Belinda: Hi-5's on that CC! Sounds challenging!

Bev: Was it floorwork for your legs in Taebo? Or abs? I do feel better today, and definitely feel like eating better and trying NOT to stress eat... God, I felt like crap yesterday after eating like that. I know eating better and exercise will make me feel better..Just need to follow through...

Karen
: SJP *is* a long one! You did the bulk of it , that's great! I love nice italian restaurants, sounds like a lovely night out. Hey.. I ended up making that nice Broccoli Frittata recipe you posted a while ago for my "light" dinner last night. It was soooo good! Thank you so much for sharing it! I have leftovers too!!! (only I ate it, the boys had scrambled eggs and bacon :eek::eek:). I also made a cucumber/tomato/onion salad inspired by you , Debbie! ... Thanks!

Patti: Step is my all time favorite always too! SM must have felt good as well. I am totally moving on, yep. It's better to do that...

Roxie: I know it's hard to do workouts when someone is visiting. My mom sometimes orders me to go out for a run or a workout when she's here, if I get stressed (holidays usually!)

Thanks everyone for pulling for my kiddo! I appreciate it!

Hi girls,

I just finshed 4DS biceps & triceps, plus medicine ball abs from STS! I am wiped today!

Off to the shower! I will be back!

FOODS FOR TODAY

M1: ON whey protein shake w/strawberries (pre workout)
M2: Cinnamon pancake (post workout)
M3: Fresh Cinnamon Toast BSN w/ 1/2 c. oats & 1 tbsp. Naturally More PB
M4: Turkey patty on 1 slice whole wheat bread w/1 thin slice provolone & avacado; Kiwi
M5: 1/2 LF cottage cheese w/ 2 tbsp. low sugar strawberry jam
M6: Teryaki Hadock; cukes, tomatoes & onions w/lite Northern Italian dressing
M7: Chocolate protein pancake w/1 tbsp. Naturally More PB

***I had this hadock last week, thought it was Talapia. It was pretty good other then being a bit too fishy.

1477 calories
50 g. fat - 30%
138 g. protein - 37%
123 g. carbs - 33%

Hi girls,

As promised, I am back with persoanls:D

Wendy awesome job with your workout yesterday. How was you dinner? Did know your dad is in Iraq! How was the wine? LOL!

Nora awesome job with CCV3 and 30 Day Shred yesterday. I love the med ball abs from STS, it’s a tough one! Got me good!

Bev, I left my TaeBo workouts in the states, maybe DH can bring them in a few weeks. Nice job! You very welcome! We DH and I move back to the states, I wont start the tread anymore. I am sure so anemone else will be up before me, lol!

Karen doing SJP for an hour is enough, lol! Nice job!

Debbie traffic job with your wo today! I did CCV6 with Sean, I didn’t know there is another one with Candace? BTW, great job on your meals.

Patti awesome job with your step wo this morning. Thanks for your kind words! I try to do my best!

Cris glad to hear your son is doing better today. Still will keep him in my prayers!

Rockie have a blast with Lean Circuit 2.tonight. Did you buy anything?

I will be back tomorrow! Good night!

Checking in -

Today I did 4DS bi/tri (I think you did this,too Belinda). I then did 2 miles on the TM. I really like these splits.
Belinda, the visit with my dad was great. He leaves to go back on Saturday. And the wine was awesome, too! I hope your health is getting back to normal.
Chris, how is your son doing? And everyone else in the family?
Debbie, how is your kitty?
Nora, Bev, Patti, Roxie and Karen....nice to see everyone on the boards still. Keep up the great workouts!
Enjoy....

Hi Girls~:)

I'm just stopping by to check in then hit the shower and be back later with personals.

Here's today's workout:

iTrainSet26C Circus Circuit iTread= 23 minutes plus i jogged afterward to 1 song, Paralyzer, by Finger Eleven which was 3:40= approx. 27 minutes in total on the treadmill.
Distance= 2.10 miles
Calories burned= 332
BPM's after warmup seemed to hover in the 144-153 range which is 80-85% of my max heart rate.

Low Impact Circuit= 75minutes
Calories burned= 582

Ok, I'm off to shower and will be back later for personals.

Seeya in a bit!

Hugs!;)

Nora

Hi girls!

I'm back with personals.

Bev- What Taebo DVD did you do today? I ask because I have all of them but the Transformational series. I do love Billy, he got me hooked on kickboxing and its still a favorite of mine. I started doing Taebo when his first infomerical came out and I loved it. Now you got me thinking I need to pull some of those out and give them a try again. Its always fun to go back to a workout you haven't done in along time, its like finding a new fave all over again.

Karen- Cathe's DVD's always get ya no matter the date they were made. She's timeless and all her workouts are extremely effective and great. SJP is a great DVD and I love that one. I haven't done that in a while, I'll add it to my list of ones to pull out and give it a go.

Chris- I'm so glad your son is doing better. I have a 13 yearold son, ugh that's a tough age. I find myself having to bit my lip and do a lot of kickboxing to workout the stress~! LOL!!! I always joke that teenagers are at that awkward in between stage, you love them and want the best for them, and at the same time wonder what the hospital return policy is? LOL:D I'm joking of course. My son thinks I don't know anything and can't possibly be cool and know music groups etc... He's wrong completely, but I gather that's typical of teens. I'm happy that your son is doing better. Let's hope that he continues to get better.

Debbie- You are always amazing with your workouts. I aspire to get to where you are fitness wise. You rock girl!!!

Belinda- Bravo on the Cardio Coach Vol. 6. I haven't attempted that one yet. Your a star to not only make the attempt but actually finish that one. Awesome job Belinda!!!:eek::)

Patti- Step is alot of fun, great job on your workout today!;)

Roxie- It is hard to get a workout in when you have someone there. If you can great, if not there is always tomorrow. Hang in there, and really have fun with your workouts!;)

Wendy- 4DS is really a great DVD and has ton's of premixes, its a great value. Great workout today! I do enjoy the heavy lifting on it and the perfect length cardio to do with heavy weights so as to get the best benefit out of the workout. I plan to do the Bootcamp on it and Tri's and Bi's part too but on Saturday! I can't wait, see what a exercise a holic I am thanks to Cathe! LOL!!!

Have a great evening, well its still evening here in Oregon, its after midnight on the east coast.

Hugs!:);)

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.