Crazy Strong and Loving It for Jun 1, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Hi and Good morning,

Today I will do 4DS HIS + Chest/Back. I am super sore today. I will be back for personals!

Have a great Monday and workout!

Hallo again,

I just finished 4DS HIS, burned 371 cal + 4DS Chest & Back, I burned 370 cal. I was sweating buckets, no kidding! I also lifted the same weight as Cathe did:D If I don't work my abs today, kick my butt today,ok:p I like to skip that one, not sure why?:rolleyes:

Have a great day and workout today.BBL!

Good morning. Just got done doing Disc 31 back and chest. I was right on with all of my weights which makes me happy. Only 2 more weeks to go and then I have to decide what rotation to do. Debbie-your rotation looks great!

Have a nice day ladies. Hope to be back later.

Bev

Morning all! Today was Supersets and I did Back & Chest. Had an excellent workout after I woke up. Dang, I was tired when I woke up this morning. It took a while for my energy to kick in. I added one additional set to each superset.

8 minute warmup on treadmill.

45 second rest between each superset.

BACK/CHEST
SS #1
Unassisted Chins:
8/7/6/6
superset w/
Barbell Bench Press:
80# - 8/8/8/8
***First two sets of chins were hard because I just wasn't awake. I'm actually surprised my numbers were as high as they were with those.

SS #2
T-Bar Row:
55# - 10/10/10/10
superset w/
Incline Barbell Press:

75# - 10/10/10/10
***LOVE my t-bar attachment. That is one cool piece of equipment. Could have gone heavier with both but by the 4th set I was wiped out.

SS #3
Low Incline Pullover:
40# - 12/12/12/12
superset w/
High Incline Dumbbell Flyes:
30's - 12/12
25's - 12/12
***Shoulders were clicking really loud with 30's so after the 2nd set I went down to 25's. Got a great burn here.

That is all....

Thanks all about the rotation. If you do it, hope you enjoy it!

Good Morning,

Tonite starts a new phase of Chalean. I am doing Lean Circuit 1 and this month is suppose to focus on using your core more for stabilization.

Belinda-glad to see you can workout again.

Bev-I am like you this is my last month of Chalean and there are some many more workouts and rotations that I can't decide what to do.

Debbie-I didn't want to get up this morning either. Great workout.

Today was total body!! As per the new rotation - I did Muscle Max. All I can say is OMG. I haven't done this one in probably close to 4-5 months; I forgot how hard it was! My upper body is still quivering. I even burned 317 calories throughout the whole thing. I did impress myself on a few of the exercises as well when I used heavier weights than Cathe (thanks STS!). :)

I looked at Cathes June rotation this weekend and it seemed to have an awful lot of weight days - so I'm glad that Debbie made up this rotation to do instead! I'm almost back down to my "wedding weight" so I am very excited! (can you tell?)

Hi girls,

I am back with personals.

Nora, thanks for the websites. I will check them out tonight. Hope you enjoyed your rest day yesterday. Coach Sean pushed me big times yesterday, loved it! If my legs can handle another run, I will go for a nice run tomorrow.

Bev** high fives on Chest & back today. Have fun deciding on your next rotation.

Debbie** I am always impressed with your weights. Love the looks of your new rotation that one will definatly shed some pounds. WTG on adding another set. Once I have my coffee I am good to go, lol!

Rockie** have fun with Chalean tonight. Yah, it feels good to be back.

Karen** WTG on your weight, that is awesome! Enjoy Debbie’s rotation.

Wendy** enjoy your workout!

Have a great day!

Todays Eats will be

Brkfst-forgot to eat
Am snack-stoneyfield lowfat vanilla yogurt, strawberries, and banana
Lunch-ham salad sand made with bologna and lowfat mayo, carrots and watermelon.
PM snack-cherry tomatoes, 2 deviled eggs
Supper-still in the deciding stage, want to try mexican skillet made from a taste of home recipe that uses lowfat ingred.

Hi ladies!:)

I hope everyone has had a great workout today! I'm doing Cathe's June '09 Rotation and today was day 1 for me. I was missing STS so I was interested in trying this one out. Although, I did feel torn between Cathe's June rotation or Debbie's. They both are awesome but have a different focus.

Here's my workout for today:

Jillian Michaels- iFit card-Level 2,Wk2,Prgm 2= 30 Minutes

warm up BPM's= 88,112,135

The rest BPM's= 147,148,154,142
Cool down- 125,109

Distance= 2.35 Miles
Time= 30 min
Calories burned= 400

STS Disc#1- Chest,Shoulders,Biceps= 50 minutes
Calories burned= 410

I had forgotten that with muscle endurance you do a lot of reps and use a bit lighter weight. I tried to use my weight numbers from Meso 3 week 4 Oops! Oh well, it still felt great to be lifting again. I'll remember this for tomorrow since it will be STS#3 Legs still in Muscle endurance.

STS-Ab Circuits-Med Ball abs= 10 minutes
Calories burned= 61

I Love these, I use an 8lb. Med ball, this is one of my favorites for abs!!!:)

Well, that's it for me today. I'm sort of disappointed with the calorie burned today since its lower that usual, but I guess with weights you don't always get the higher calorie burn, but your body burns the calories for much longer.

Hugs to everyone and WTG on today's workouts!!!!;);)

Nora

Good Evening,

Here are my workout stats:
Bicep Curl with Calf Raise8lbs/24 reps followed by 6 slow reps
Triceps Pushup-12 reps followed by 3 slow overhead ext.
Split Lunge with Bicep Curl-10lbs/12reps followed by 3 slow squats
Triceps Extension in Runners Lunge-8lbs/12 reps
Bicep Curl with Hamstring Curl-10lbs/22reps followed by 6 slow bicep curls
Plank with Tricep Extension-5lbs/24reps these were uncomfortable
Reverse Lunge with Double Bicep Curl-10lbs/12reps followed by 6 slow squats
Spine Tricep Hovers-12lbs/12reps
Sumo Squat Calf Raise with Bicep Curl-10lbs/10reps

44min
29 in the zone
131 min hr
172 max hr
255 cals burned.

Didn't know what to use on these exercises because it was my first time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.