CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR JULY 11, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

I will catch up with my missed workouts today:) I will go to the gym today.

I will be back to report my workouts!

Great job yesterday, everyone! You all looking good! BBL!

Good morning,

I ran 45 min. 4 miles(I was a little over) and burned 653 cal. I was sweating buckets. Even the gym was hot!

Have a great Sunday, everyone! I still have to work my abs:mad:

Good Morning,

Today is a rest day but I will do some kind of stretch then maybe some abs.

Belinda-good job with your workout.

Hi Roxie,

Yes, I think that Turbo Fire would be an excellent precursor to Insanity. I find that Turbo Fire is more slightly easier than Insanity but the intensity is still high and a major calorie burner. If you have any knee issues or concerns I'd suggest Turbo Fire over Insanity. If you do get Insanity, and you do have knee issues as I do, just modify like crazy and keep knees soft (slightly bent not locked out) and just make the moves smaller taking out some of the impact. I did that and it made Insanity alot of fun for me I liked Insanity. I'm really loving Turbo Fire the music and atmosphere is so fun it feels like you're just hanging out with your best friends and having fun. You definitely do burn some serious calories and sweat buckets but the fun factor is off the charts. I like a workout that is soo much fun it hardly seems like its a workout and challenging, I gotta have that. Chalene's energy is contagious and she does sweep you up in the fun and do give it your all. That's not to say I don't love Shaun T, he's a blast too, I love them both. If you want tough cardio that will get you serious results then either Shaun T or Chalene are awesome and should fit the bill nicely. I do love Cathe's stuff too but its nice to take a break and switch off it keeps the workouts fresh and fun that way. I think of it as cardio confusion, variety is the spice of life that keeps things interesting and fun. I hope that helps answer your question Roxie.;)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Hi ladies. Sorry to have been MIA. We were out most of yesterday at the lake with the family, then my sis came up and stayed the night. I definitely got in workouts though! Sis did a HIIT workout with me Saturday, today I did chest, back, abs then MMA Kickboxing. She did MMA Boxing downstairs. Poor DH said he was in workout hell.

Today was 4 sets of 8 reps as drop sets:

Pullovers - 30, 25, 20, 15
Double-arm rows - same
Underhand DB rows - same

Chest press - 35's, 30's, 25's, 10's
Chest flyes - 25's, 20's, 15's, 13's
Incline press - same as flat bench

Hope everyone has had a great weekend.

Hi Roxie,

Yes, I think that Turbo Fire would be an excellent precursor to Insanity. I find that Turbo Fire is more slightly easier than Insanity but the intensity is still high and a major calorie burner. If you have any knee issues or concerns I'd suggest Turbo Fire over Insanity. If you do get Insanity, and you do have knee issues as I do, just modify like crazy and keep knees soft (slightly bent not locked out) and just make the moves smaller taking out some of the impact. I did that and it made Insanity alot of fun for me I liked Insanity. I'm really loving Turbo Fire the music and atmosphere is so fun it feels like you're just hanging out with your best friends and having fun. You definitely do burn some serious calories and sweat buckets but the fun factor is off the charts. I like a workout that is soo much fun it hardly seems like its a workout and challenging, I gotta have that. Chalene's energy is contagious and she does sweep you up in the fun and do give it your all. That's not to say I don't love Shaun T, he's a blast too, I love them both. If you want tough cardio that will get you serious results then either Shaun T or Chalene are awesome and should fit the bill nicely. I do love Cathe's stuff too but its nice to take a break and switch off it keeps the workouts fresh and fun that way. I think of it as cardio confusion, variety is the spice of life that keeps things interesting and fun. I hope that helps answer your question Roxie.;)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Nora-thank you for the help.

Hi girls!;)

Well, its still hot here in Oregon, ugh! I hope you all are keeping cool and comfy today.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Fire 45 Class= 47 Min
Calories burned= 553
MET Value= 9.0
I'm lovin' Turbo Fire I'm thinking and debating on getting Turbo Fire Advanced Dvd's. What do you guys think? I have the basic set which is 12 workouts on 11 dvd's. The advanced dvd's are extra and are a total of five workouts. I'd love to get your input.;)

Turbo Fire- Stretch 10= 13 min
Calories burned= 35
MET Value= 2.0
Nice little stretch!

4DS- LIS- Abs Only= 10 Min
Calories burned= 55
Met Value= 55
That one's for you Roxie!:p

Total calories burned= 643;)

Belinda- Bravo girlfriend on your 45 min or so 4 mile run! You go girl!!!:):eek::cool:

Roxie- Enjoy your rest day and nice stretch, and even the ab work as you mentioned. I hope my comments on Turbo Fire and Insanity were helpful to you. Have a great Sunday evening.;)

Heather- Fantastic job on your workouts and you got your sis in on the fun too, even better. Love that you guys did HiiT and some boot camp drills and a run. I hope you high fived your sister on her workout, please tell her awesome job from me too. I love that you did workout today as well with did chest, back, abs then MMA Kickboxing. And your sis did MMA Boxing downstairs bravo and double ^5's for each of you. I had to laugh that your hubby said he was in workout hell, LOL!! I wish I was there to get in on the workout fun. I bet he'd really think we're a crazy workout bunch if he knew how much we all love to workout. LOL!! Good stuff Heather thanks for sharing. Have a great evening!:)

For those that didn't check in today, Hello's and hugs to the following: Chris, Debbie, Melissa, Jessica, and Jolene. :)

Hugs!;)

Nora

Good evening,

I also did Ab Circuit “Weights & Plates! Those are still tough. Tomorrow I am starting my recover week, yeah!

Nora – WTG, on your workout today. It’s still hot in Germany too. Sorry, I can't answer your :eek:, but if you like those workouts go get them:p:eek: I will getting my Bob Harper DVD's on Thursday. How do you like them?

Roxie – enjoy your rest/stretch day today.

Heather – ^^^5, to you and your sis! Sounds like you had a lot of fun working out together.

Chris, Debbie, Melissa, Jessica, and Jolene hope you all had a fantastic weekend.

Good night, girls! See you all in the morning!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.