CRAZY STRONG AND LOVING IT FOR JULY 10, 2010

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning,

Today I will take an unexpected rest day, it's in the 100's today! Way too hot to work out! These temperatures are not normal for Germany. If I feel up to it, I may go to the gym later, at least our gym on base have AC;)

I will try to be back for personals.

Have a great weekend.

Hi ladies. About to head to the lake with the family. My sister has agreed to run with me and then do a little boot camp workout. Looking forward to it as we never get to workout together. DH said he would run but wasn't up for barfees (aka burpees). ;) Men....

Belinda - try to enjoy the rest day even if it's not what you had planned.

Nora - So glad you're enjoying the new workouts! how fun.

Hi everyone!!!!!!

Nora - you blow me away, girl. Take it easy in that heat, though. Glad you're enjoying Turbo Fire and STS!! Sounds like a great combo.

Belinda - 100 degrees is crazy hot. It's been high 90's and humid here all week, so I feel your pain!!!

Heather - have a great time at the lake. Awesome that you get to workout with your sister today!!!

Just got back from having a group picture of all the grandkids taken for my mom's bday. 5 kids, the oldest being 16 and the youngest being 4. It was alot of fun. They actually did really well and the pictures came out great. DD and I are going to get pedicures today then we are going out tonight with my whole family to celebrate my mom's bday and retirement.

Last night I did 4DS Legs, repeated some of the rounds 2x and increased my weights significantly. I have doms today so I'm happy. Before we go out tonight I'll get in a CC and 4DS Bis & Tris.

Have a great day everyone!!

Good Morning,

I went for a 3 mile walk in the park today it was 72 degrees with 79% humidity then I came home and did CLX Push Circuit 3 used 12 lbs for every exercise and 8 reps. Next time I will go heavier but because I did wts. 2 days in a row wasn't up for going heavy. Tonite I will do Burn Intervals and some abs. Headed to lay out in the sun for a couple of hours. Today is my first day of vacation forgot to mention that.

Sumo Squat
Single Arm Row
Chest Fly
Bowlers Lunge-had trouble balancing on this one.
Double Bent Over Row
Bench Press
Single Leg Sumo Squat
Double Reverse Grip Row
Long Arm Pullover.

Walk Stats:
51 min
46 in the zone
139 min hr
153 max hr
327 cals burned.

Wt. Stats:
34 min
13 in the zone
116 min hr
145 max hr
160 cals burned.

Last edited:
Hi girls!;)

Yep, its me and checking in early no less. I had a light workout today which was nice after yesterday's kick butt workout.

Here's today's workout:

Turbo Fire- Core 20 Class= 22 Min
Calories burned= 120
MET= 4.0

Turbo Fire- Stretch 40 Class= 42 Min
Calories burned= 143
MET Value= 2.5

Total calories burned= 263

Belinda- Yes, I'm experiencing the same 100 degree temps. Its so not good for me and my MS. I think today, I'll go buy a cane to help on days that my balance is just not good or effected by the heat and MS combo. If you do workout definitely opt for the gym with A/C it will be a much more enjoyable workout that way. In my workout room which is a spare bedroom that I use as my workout room/changing room sadly doesn't have AC.

Heather- I hope you and your sister have a fun workout together with your run and bootcamp drills. It sounds like a great workout you have planned, enjoy your day workout and time with your sister.;)

Melissa- Yes, this heat is a killer for me. I wanted a very results driven workout so I decided to combine Turbo Fire with STS, its very tough and challenging but I like that. Last time I did STS I was stronger and leaner, so I figure the intense cardio of Turbo Fire and killer results driven STS should be a winner. I'm really enjoying the extreme fun factor of Chalene and Turbo Fire. Have a great day and evening with family. Congrats on your mom's birthday and retirement I'm sure she's thrilled. Fantastic job on your workout with 4DS legs, that's a great workout. You said tonight you plan to do CC and 4DS Bis & Tri's. Both workouts sound awesome, you rock that workout girl! Have fun with your family and give your mom a congrats hug from me.;)

Roxie- Bravo on your 3 mile walk and CLX Push Circuit 3 workouts. Thanks for your input on CLX, I did notice that Turbo Fire came with a bonus Circuit Burn 1 workout from CLX so I watched it. Its a nice bonus to have on days you need to get some weight/strength work in put don't have a lot of time. I still prefer Cathe for more focused strength training and great form queing. Great job on the workouts today Roxie, keep up the great job and most important have fun!;)

Hello's and Hugs to : Jolene, Jessica, Chris and Debbie. I hope you're all having a great day and are feeling awesome.;):)

Seeya all at tomorrow's check in.;)

Hugs!:cool:

Nora

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.