Crazy, strong & loving it for Dec 14, 2011

back with persoanls:

Nora - your post mad me laugh! I totally agree on the house. I had people tell me to let the seller stay a few weeks:rolleyes: Like you said, they had enough time to get things done. I also orderd KCM new series. Love her too. Have you ever done a Cindy Whitmarch workout? I really like her style.

Roxie - wtg, on Imax 3 last night.

Debbie - how are you feeling today?

Where is Chris?

I will be back later!

Ok, so I had to take a guess at my weight increase today. I did STS Shoulders Biceps and Triceps and can't find my workout sheet from yesterday. I looked on here at the weights and I'll include my increases.

Done in tri-set form with 30 seconds to 1 minute break between each exercise. 3 sets, 7 reps each exercise. (Was suppose to be 4 sets but I'm sick of running out of time and not completing the last series of exercises.

Standing Barbell Front Press - 52# (up 12# - Holy crap!)
Barbell Curls - 55# (up 5#)
Flat Bench Tricep Extensions - 17's (up 2#)

Seated Lateral Raise - 13's (up 1#)
Incline Curls on Stability Ball - 22's (up 2#)
Double Arm Seated Overhead Extension - 37# (up 7#)
***Double Arm was suppose to be single arm. Didn't have time to keep doing single arm exercises.

Seated Rear Delt Flyes - 17's (up 2#)
Seated Concentration Curls - 25# (up 3#)
Close Grip Bench Press - 70# (up 10#)
***Close Grip Bench was suppose to be Cross Body Extensions. I wanted a building exercise, not a shaping one here.

Not bad considering I had no idea what I did. I went up way higher with the shoulder press, overhead extensions and CG Press but that's ok. The weight felt good.

Good Morning,

Tonite for me is KM Timesaver. The knee is definetly bruised it showed up this morning and my calves still hurt I think its time for a stretch.

Belinda-I ordered 2 of KCM's new ones but I have most of the others. I would love more Cindy Whitmarsh just don't know where to find them. I have one of her ab workouts.

Debbie-good job with your workout.

Last edited:
Roxie - you get FREE Cindy Whitmarch on youtube and on Hulu and. You also can find and download her workouts on exercisetv.com. I also found her DVDs on amazon.com. Hope this helps! I really like her too.

Roxie - you get FREE Cindy Whitmarch on youtube and on Hulu and. You also can find and download her workouts on exercisetv.com. I also found her DVDs on amazon.com. Hope this helps! I really like her too.

Thanks Belinda but they no longer have exercisetv anymore.

Hi girls!;)

I finished my workout early about 10:00 am or so. I am in a hurry kids, errands, you know how that goes. I'll just check in quickly now and try to make it back for personals.

Here's today's workout:

Kick Max Premix-Low Impact Kick Box= 58 Min
Met Value= 6.50
Calories burned= 515

First time I've done a premix on this one. I've owned this dvd for a few years and it was awesome. It was like a new discovery and a happy one. I definitely recommend this one and the leg conditioning drills with the chair are great leg toners. Awesome workout and as usual Cathe delivers awesomeness.

Ab Hits- Workout#6 S&H Tri, bi's, and abs= 8 Min
Met Value= 5.0
Calories burned= 55

Total calories burned= 570;)

That's it for me just now girls, I'll try to make it back for personals. Have a blessed day!:);)

Hugs to everyone!:):cool:

Nora

Finally done with my workout:D I also did Kimperly Spreen 10 min stretching and Sexy Legs with jessia Stmich (10 min)

Workout: 4 sets/6 reps

Squats - 110#

Deadlifts - 76#

Front Squats - 72#

Static Lunges - 110#

I will be back later.

Sorry I've been MIA. I've been busy with Christmas prepping and online shopping and I forget to come and post here! Blasphemy! i know! :eek:

I've been continuing on with Cathe's Dec Rotation. Monday I did Afterburn (crazy good workout!!), Tuesday was IMAX 3. Wow. Not sure how I got through that one at all! It was tough, as I knew it would be. And today , instead of KM cardio portion, I did Turbo Fire 30 and then did the Standing Leg Drills from KM, plus the stretch. And then I did the quickie 15 minute workout on Bob's newest Body Transformation in the afternoon. It was a TOUGH 15 minutes, let me tell you!

You girls have all been good and doing all your workouts this week? You better be! Santa's watchin' ya know!

Good Evening,

Tonite I did KM Timesaver those leg drills are killer.

Stats:
47 min
39 in the zone
128 min hr
156 max hr
255 cals burned.

Chris-sounds like you are busy good job with the workouts.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.