Commit to get fti and lean for Jan. 19, 2009

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good moring girls,

Today we will do PS Chest, Shoulder & Triceps - Add one extra set to any 2 set exercise.:D

Since this is the last week of the rotation, what are you plans for next week? I will start Debbie's Dec. or Jan. rotation again until STS arrives! for cardio I wll go to the gym! I still have to work on my 1RM, haven't done one yet! I am really slow, lol! :p

Have a great workout and day!

Hi girls

I am done with PS Chest/Shoulders + Triceps!

CHEST

Push ups on my knees – 2 sets/12 reps/
Barbell Bench Press w/u – 16 reps/ 50#
Barbell Bench Press – 2 sets/10 reps 6lb/65 lb + 65lb
Incline Barbell Bench Press – 2 sets/10 reps/ 65 lb/65lb
Incline Dumbbell Press – 10 reps/25lb
Incline Dumbbell Flies – 10 reps/25 lb+ 20 lb
Incline Super Sets – 9 reps 15lb

SHOULDERS
Standing Arnold Press – 3 sets/10 reps/ 15lb/15lb/15lb
Seated Clean & Press – 2 sets/8 reps/10lb/10lb
Standing Side Lateral Raises – 2 sets/10 reps/ 10lb/10lb +10lb
Reverse Flies – 2 sets/10 reps 8lb/8lb
Seated Side Lateral Raises – 16 reps/ 10#

TRICEPS
Close Grip Dumbbell Press – 1 set/12 reps 20lb ; 1 set/10 25lb ; 1 set/8 reps 25 lb/
Lying Tricep Dumbbell Extensions – 2 sets/10 reps 10lb/10lb +10lb
Cross Body Dumbbell Extensions – 2 sets/10 reps/10/lb/10lb +10lb
Lying Tricep Dumbbell Extensions – 12 reps/10lb+10lb
Weighted Dips – 1 set/20 reps 1 set/24 reps No weights:p

My triceps are fried!

Have a wonderful day and workout!

Morning girls!

Belinda-Great workout girlfriend!!! Your doing so great!

Hey to everybody!

Today is a cardio, TTOTM has poked its ugly head out yesterday so it will be an easy cardio today. Im tired and ill already:rolleyes:

have a great day!

Good morning ladies,

Well, I got Heidi's nasty cold, so I didn't workout at all this weekend. I still feel kinda bla, but I still will get a workout in. I will do the premix from 4DS Shoulders, Chest and Triceps.

Belinda - Wow, looks like an awesome workout you did.

Amelia - Sorry about TTOM it's never fun.

Good morning to everyone who follows.

Gotta go and see what my toddler is getting into.

Kristine :)

Hi Everyone!

Belinda, your results are incredible! I don't know if I lost weight with Debbie's past two rotations, but my pants are definitely looser, especially in the waist! I had planned on starting the lrm today, but haven't started yet. Did the PSCST as described and then tacked on Providence, the kb wo.

Amelia, TTOM really does pack a whallop. Take it easy. I never felt it helped me to do hard cardio with it. While I love my job, sometimes it is more like work - know what I mean?

Lori, life with a toddler (or more) is not easy. Yesterday my DD had a friend over and they wanted to go to a small island on our property. Sure enough they went even after I said no. They were laughing that one of the dogs fell in and broke the ice - when either one of them weighs more than the dog. Think I'm back to watching her like she's a toddler.

Kristine, hope you're feeling better. Don't you wish children shared everything as well as they do their germs?

Yesterday my husband and I went snowshoeing. He uses a Nordic Track cross country ski machine about three times a week, but he tuckered out before I did. That Cathe sure has made me tough! Think I'm gonna go out for a bit while the sun is still out.

Cookie

Hi girls,

Kristine** ((((HUGS)))) I hope you are taking it easy with your workout today!

Cookie** thanks for your kind words! I’ll bet you lost some lbs. You go girl, first you did weights and than kb? Glad you had fun with your DH snowshoeing yesterday! What are your plans for next week? I will do another round of Debbie’s rotation.

Debbie** I will keep my fingers crossed for your guys!

I will see you in the morning! Later gators!

Good Afternoon girls,

Today, I went to the gym and did a bootcamp class.

Belinda - Great workout, I especially liked your tricep work. Do you think Debbie will have her own STS rotation or will you follow Cathe's?

Amelia & Kristine - I hope the both of you feel better.

Cookie - I received a Providence and a couple of other KB workouts but I haven't had the chance to try one yet. I took a KB class at the gym so I think I should like it.

Lori - You must be busy with your son since your hubby's away.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.