Commit to get fit and lean for Wednesday 25, 2012

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Morning ladies,

My plan for today is: a run. Haven't run in quit some time. I also have to work my abs.

Debbie - thanks about your comment yesterday. I try to do my best to keep up with my workouts. Awesome job on your spin class. Wished I had a spin bike. I will keep your FIL in my thougths & prayers. Glad to hear he is home.

Hi Cookie, Kirstin and Melissa.Check in, ladies!

I will be back later.

Last edited:
Ladies!!! Good Morning! Dang, I've been gone far too long! :eek::eek: I always keep meaning to check in....but ever since I've started my not so new anymore job,I've fallen into the I Never Check In routine. :confused:

I hope everyone is well!!! I will hopefully get back and read the past week's worth of posts to try and catch up a little bit!

Who's up for Glassboro??? I am definitely going for it this year!

I'm just coming off a hiatus ...I had to take it easy because of constant shoulder pain, I was hitting the weights hard for a few months, to no avail....last year I couldn't drop weight, this winter I cant' seem to put on any....:confused:

BBS!

Iris is back!!! Yea!!! We've missed you. I am definitely going to try for Glassboro. I hope get in!

Yesterday's workout was intensity low Hiit plus boot amp premix and STS D11 back and biceps. I will bbl to catch up on personals!

Kristin

Hallo girls,

Welcome back, Iris! We sure, missed you. Sorry, about your shoulder.

WOW, Kistin:eek: what a nice mix of workouts.

I went for a run, did 20 min abs and 10 min stretch. I dedicated CCV7 to Carola , she passed away a few weeks ago to cancer.

I will be back later.

I'm back. Just finished LICh. I think I finally, finally, finally have the fourth combo down, lol.

Things have been crazy at work between midterms and the end of the quarter and meetings and yada yada yada. I am so beat. Still, it was nice to have 50 degree weather the last two days. I actually took my coat off on my way to my car the last two days :eek:

The big question. . . who is planning on going to the NJ RT?

Deb- This weather has been decent, hasn't it. I know last year at this time I was feeling so down and out and that is when we decided to go to Disney. We are actually thinking about going to Florida again, but at the end of the school year. If the weather stays like this, I will be able to hold off until then, lol.

Belinda- your bedroom/bathroom is literally the size of my house, lol. Is the furniture coming on time? With everything you are doing, I am sure you are burning major calories!!

Cookie- Did you watch the president's speech last night? He said that teachers should not be forced to teach to the test. . . How can I not when my evaluation may depend on it and my administrators are insisting on it? I tried to explain to DH how Race to the Top is what created this rush for APPR to get pushed through the districts. Now he is saying don't teach to the test? Ugh. . . I have to stop watching the news, lol.

Okay, I am off to relax.

Kristin

'Evening!
Iris, we've missed you. Sorry to hear about your shoulder but glad you're well otherwise.
Belinda, that's some house. Don't know how you do all the painting, running around, and workouts. We'll have to award you the Energizer Bunny award.
Deb, I'm pretty sure dd is going to the prom. She loves to dance, plus to dress up(!) A couple of weeks ago I asked her something or another along the lines of a boyfriend, and she replied that she had many male friends but none worthy enough to be a boyfriend. I almost spit out my coffee. Are you trying out for the legs of steel dvd? Mine would be fried. Glad you haven't had a recurrence. Did you tell the dr about all the running around you do? Two weeks til your fil's heart surgery?
Kristin, crazy, that's the only way to describe what's going on now, just crazy. I'm frustrated with SED requiring some to set the HEDI bands when we don't yet know the state break down of the bands for the 20%, and then they provide minimal answers when asked questions. The changes are all just too fast. Can't picture anyone in a business model making this many huge changes simultaneously and quickly. Oh, and not coordinated together. I've been exhausted this week and it seems to be an especially long one.
Had a long late meeting last night, and slept in this morning. My sinuses are still causing things to reverberate so a rest was good. Hoping to work out in the morning.
Cookie

Hi,

I took a yoga class this morning & did the short leg slide segment in HR. I'm taking off tomorrow because I've been requested for a floor move with some big wigs at Macy's on Friday.

I'll also being trying for the RT, and hope all my Cathe friends go/get in too!

Belinda - That was so nice of you to dedicate your w/o to Carola, so sad. I remember her posting on OD a few years ago.

Iris - It was a great surprise to see you post today!! Of course, we'll have to go to the RT to see you:) I hope all is well with you.

Kristin - We were planning to go to FL next month to visit my Dad, but needed to put it off until my FIL recovers. It's never to late for FL. We went a couple of times after school ended and it was fun . . . you can go to the water parks that time of year.

Cookie - Your DD's comment was priceless:) Hopefully sleeping in late today will help you. Either 2 weeks or less depending on test results.

Hi to everyone

Goodnight:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.