Commit to get fit and lean for Valentines Day!

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Happy Valentines Day!

What are you plans for today! DH and I will go to Nuernberg visit my sisters, first I get my hair done! In the evening we meet up with my sisters:D, we are going to our favorite Greek restaurant :p:p:p

I will finsih my coffee, than off to my workout! I will do Pyramid Legs today!

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

Morning Belinda...Sounds like you have a fun day planned today! Enjoy PLB...

no special plans here today,i have to work for half the day then i need to pick up some groceries. Thats about it! I do plan on drinking tons of water:p:D

bbl...i haven't decided what my workout is going to be yet...i may take a rest day.

Happy Valentine's Day!!!!

Today, I'm going to take a rest day but squeeze in some more 1RM's. We're not going out to dinner tonight. The restaurants around here get too crowded, long waits and bad service. We are getting take out from an italian place. I'm in the mood for pizza, but DH said I should get a meal. Pizza is a meal to me:D

Belinda - Have fun with Pyramid legs. Enjoy your greek dinner. We don't have a lot of greek restaurants, but we have plenty of greek diners that have greek food. I like the spinach pastry dish (don't know the correct name). What is your favorite?

Amelia - At least you only have to work half a day today. Enjoy your rest day.

Lori - You still sounded like you accomplished a lot even though you were having a weird day. You seem so organized so it must throw you for a loop when things don't go well. I battle to keep myself focused and organized everyday.

Hi to all that follow:)

Hi Girls!:)

Slow place today?

I did not have a good night at work last night. I thought I would have an easy night b/c I had to come back in at 1 today and go on call tonight. The phone rang at 12 and from there on it was a complete disaster! I had a crew here with me from 1:30-5:30 in the morning:confused::mad: I was sooo not happy! So lack of sleep is making me really moody today! Im hoping not to get called into work tonight so I can get a good nights sleep!

Belinda** Hope you enjoyed your workout!

Ameila** Are you working today? When should you receive 4DS?

Deb** I don't know what we are doing for dinner. DH was going to buy some steaks but he opted not to. I really don't know what we are doing. We are both wiped. He is tired cause he has had the flu for a week and he keeps coughing at night, so he hasn't had a good night in forever! And Im tired b/c of last night at work:rolleyes: I think it will be a low key night!

I managed to get a 50 mins run in today, Im not sure where I pulled the energy out for that one:confused: I have to stay here until 6'ish then I have the phone with me for the rest of the evening. Im not use to going on call...lets see how this goes!

BBL!
Lori:)

Happy Valentines....

Evening Ladies,

I just woke up from a nap and I'm feeling REFRESHED:) (not trying to rub it in Lori:p). DH and I took the girls into NYC for lunch today. Other than that, no special plans for the day. We'll probably watch a movie on tv or something. I am planning to do a cardio coach wo on the elliptical in a few minutes.

Belinda - Hope you had a good time out with DH and friends. I just tried a new fat free feta that is soo good.

Amelia - Did you end up taking a rest day today? My visit with the nutritionist went really well. She said my diet was already really good, but that I need to add some variety...I basically eat the same thing every day. What can I say...routine is easy:confused:. One shocker was that she thought I should ditch the protein shakes:eek:. She said I'm getting enough protein in the foods I eat. I might give it a try for a month and see if I notice any differences. Also, she thinks I'm a carbo-phobe but when I eat them, they are mostly whole grains, and it's not an issue as long as I manage my portions. Vegetables, of course, are unlimited. To maintain my weight she said I could have 2000 calories a day with 50% carbs, 25% protein and 25% fat. I will stick to my 15-1700 range until I get these few pounds off and then I might try that out. She also gave me a few recipe ideas and food suggestions to mix it up. She also offers cooking classes so I've scheduled one for myself and one for my 6YO who loves to "cook":cool:.

Debbie - Yummy, pizza sounds deelish to me! DH and I never go out on Valentines for dinner for exactly the same reasons. You're right I do live in NJ! I live in Hillsdale which is just a few miles north of Paramus. Have you ever been to Cathe's gym or on a road trip? Since I'm so close I feel like it's a must this year.

Lori - Sounds like you and DH should stay in and rest. Dinner can wait for another night. ^5 on getting your wo done on so little sleep.

Talk to you guys tomorrow.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.