Commit to get fit and lean for Tue Feb 19th 2008

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

My workout for today is going to be cardio! I haven't decided if I want to do Hardcore Extreme Hi/LO intervals Format or The Terminator The Gauntlet? Decisions , decisions???

I will be back and report my workout!
Enjoy your workout and day!
Belinda

Good Morning Belinda and all who follow!

I feel pretty good today. I went to bed at 10:45 (died) and up again at 5:15! Last night I did GS B,S&B before I went to bed! OUCH! Is all I can say. I went really heavy with some moves and I was burning. Todays workout is just cardio. Im not sure if i will stay on the TM for everything or if I will do some 4DS stuff. I also want to get abs in as well.
Eating went really well yesterday, lets hope today is the same.

Belinda** Have a good workout!

I will be back when i return to work with personnals!

Lori:)

Good Morning Committers ;-)

Todays workout is a 30 min interval HIIT and some abbs! I will do the abbs first since I always seem to forget to do them after my cardio,LOL

Good News :::: the scale said that im already at my pre-TToTM weight so maybe I WiLL lose more than usual this week...fingers crossed!My eating has been fantastic and my water intake has been right at a gallon!

Belinda,Lori...enjoy your workouts today!

Today is my DD's first field trip at school and im kinda uneasy about it! There going to a museum for childeren,so that should be fun! I wish I could go but there are already so many chaperones going. Im feeling useasy because she's my baby and has never went anywhere with out me :-(! But im sure her teachers know what there doing and how to keep the childeren together,and safe!

ok,gotta go get her up and going!

Good morning!

Last night I got a nice elliptical and UB workout! Felt good, nice to be back in the swing of things.

Tonight's workout will be elliptical and LB (the add on LB workout on BSBF).

Belinda, great job on your workout today!

Lori, great job on the workout last night and hope you have a nice cardio one today.

Amelia, sounds like a good TM workout you have planned today. I'm sure your DD will do just great on her field trip! I know what you mean though, it is hard to not be there with them:)

Hi to all who follow, I'll try to check back in later.

Stacey

Im back! I am sooo crusty its not even funny! So I am at work.. and you know the phone is going to ring, but everytime it does I feel like telling the person on the other end right where to go! Hello! Im at work! Im suuuuppose to answer the phone! EARTH TO LORI!
Thee other things that topped my morning off so far was my scale. Not good! But when I looked in my journal my last period was Jan 19th:eek: TTOM must be comming. Would explain my recent weight increase and my nasty attitude.
Got off of the TM to check the time (left the TM running) when I got back on, I tripped, fell on the TM, and then rolled off of it! I know this sounds slightly amusing...but I have a nice little burn on my arm!

Anywhoooo... I did get 6 miles in on the TM and some ab work.

Ameila** I get a little uneasy about DD travelling on the highway. You hear of so many accidents....you just have to pray that they will return safe and sound. Can't keep them in a bubble forever right!?

Belinda** Good job on the workout!

Stacy** Glad you are getting back into the groove! Feels good doesn't it!

Alright...BBL when I am happy!

Lori:)

Laughing pretty hard right now at Lori's day thus far. Sorry!!

Today is YogaX.

Lori-I understand how you feel. There are days where I just want to tell everyone to 'Blow Up'. Ohh, and don't talk to me. I guess TTOM is a good excuse, that always sucks. Yes, my SIL and I get to laughing sometimes. She is pretty funny and when we were doing p90x, we were always making fun of Tony and Dreya (they are in the vids). We have a good time.

Belinda-do you wear a HRM when you workout? You should, I am sure you had a great calorie burn with your workout today.

Amelia-i am sure your DD will be safe:)

Carrie

Hi girls,

I took my dogs for a nice long walk! I still have to work my abs! I will do them! LOL!

Stacey** great job on your workout last night! Enjoy your elliptical and LB tonight!

Lori** sorry about you little accident on the TM this morning! Sorry, I couldn’t stop laughing! How is your arm? Great job on your 6 mile run!

Carrie** enjoy your YogaX today!

Amelia** great job on your scale! Great workout this morning! How do you like the Eat to live book?

Off to work my abs! BBL!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Well! Im soooo glad that you girls find me funny!;-) :) Im comming around now. I think being around people helps me to be in a slightly better mood. I have no choice, I can't be nasty to everyone! LOL
I did have a flight and I did get a $20 tip for getting the pilot a sub! LOL He kept saying that I went through all this trouble b/c everyone else had burgers and fries...little did he know that I had it delivered! hehe All I did was pick up the phone.

Carrie* I worked out with a friend once and it was just once. I couldn't beleive how weak she was and b/c of this, I couldn't stop giggling! I seriously thought I was gonna have to get the girl some soup cans!Even 5 lbs was to heavy!

Belinda** Im sooo jealous that you don't work!:) Your day is so full and its filled with things that I want to do. Or maybe you do work and you just don't mention it...LOL

O.k...off I go again! Another exciting thing. I think there is a parcel at the postoffice from my sister. Gonna go pick it up in a bit. In it is some new workout clothes:) and the dvd!

Lori

Lori** you are making me laugh today! You are so funny today! All you did is pick up a phone! LOL! No, I don’t work! Being in the military has disadvantages! I would love to work, put the job market looks slim over here! I used to work for the military seven years ago, but now with the down sizing it is hard to get in! There is no German citizen hire going on at the moment and I can’t get hired as an American citizen (I don’t have an American citizenships) Maybe I will go back to school?

Belinda
http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Oh Lori,You are too funny! LOL at the soup cans...I almost spit my protien shake out,LOL! Are you ok? I mean falling on the tm then getting rolled off the back can't be any fun;-) I hope you don't have any bruises tommorrow, Ouch!(seriously,i hope your ok;-)) That always scares me...falling off TM! I had to pee the other day so I got off of it and left it running and almost did a 'lori' when I got back on it,LOL! From now on,lets just pause the darn thing,ok?LOL

Belinda-I am loving that book,im such a cheapskate(is that how you spell that,LOL) though,im scanning the recipes that I like,then putting them on my flashdrive to take to school to print,LOL! Ink is just too darn expensive to print it at home! Great workout today girl! High fives!

Carrie-enjoy your yoga today!

Stacey-Great workout yesterday and a nice one planned today! I always dread my LB workouts,ughh! atleast I don't have to do one until friday;-):)

hey to everybody!
gotta go clean house now!

Will Do Belinda;-) I just have to figure out how to post them from a scan...Lainie,help!!!! they dont' have a url or anything,wierd! I wonder if I can send them through an email to ya? I will try later,gotta go clean dishes right now. Maybe after the kids go to bed tonight?

LOL-I don't have your email address?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.