Commit to get fit and lean for Tue Feb-05-08 06

bayerngirl

Cathlete
Good morning girls,

I am getting us started! I will go to the gym for a jog!
I will be back for personals!

Have a great day and workout today!
Belinda

Hi girls,

Good news, I am down another 3 pounds! I am so excited! I will eat super clean this week!

I am back with personals!

Lainie** I do have fun playing with the GS this week! I am glad you feeling better!

Amelia** when I saw your post on the BFL check in, I thought maybe you posted in the wrong check in! LOL! All the ladies are very nice! Looks like you and I will be chatting more often! LOL! Or like you put it, I will be reading the same post over and over! LOL!

Lori** I am glad you got a nap in yesterday! Great job on the GS Chest and Tri! It is funny that I was congratulating you on your workout! LOL! I knew you where going to do your workout! You never miss your workout! I have faith in you! That was you that put those nachos in my head on Sunday ! LOL! I can’t believe your friend trying to keep LIC! I amnesty don’t give my Cathe’s DVD’s to anyone!

Be back later!
Belinda

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gid16930497

Good Morning Ladies,Afternoon Belinda;-)

Todays workout is going to be a 30min interval on my beloved TM;-)I swear im on that thing everyday!

Belinda-Yeah I have been lurking on the Bfl thread alot,getting menu ideas and such so I figured WTH?;-)Is today your WI? Congrats on the 3lbs thats wonderful! I too started back to my clean eating yesterday! I can't wait to see what the scale says sat,I hoping something good with all this walking/jogging.

Hey to everybody else! bbl!

Hi girls,

I am done with my jog! I did iTread 13! I am really getting into that one! I ran faster today than I did last week! I love it! Thursday I will go to the gym for a steady run!

Amelia**I weigh myself every day, since I have my scale again! I have been eating really clean all week, except Sunday I had 6 nachos chips! They tasted reallly yummy!

Off to my ab workout!
Belinda

Belinda-I still haven't gotten around to looking at those itreads...you did 13 today! How does it go,are you walking and jogging in it?

My meals for today..
#1-1/2 scoop protien powder in my kashi ceral with 1c skim milk
#2-1/2apple string cheese
#3-1 cup of my frozen chillie,sids salad with lite dressing
#4-21mixed nuts(or two mini protien pancakes)
#5-lean steak with sauted onions,bellpeppers in a ww tortilla
#6-1/2 apple string cheese

ok,bbl

Good morning ladies,

Well, I was supposed to go on a playdate today with Heidi, which I was super excited about, haven't been on one for over 2 months now and it just got cancelled because her son is sick. I am so bummed ;( . Oh well, I think I will be able to go another next week.

I was thinking to take a rest day today because I wasn't sure what time I would get home etc. but now I will have enough time to do my workout. The rotation said MIC, but I am totally not in the mood for more hi/lo, so I will skip this workout and do ME instead. I will squeeze an extra day of cardio in on the weekend.

My treadmill run yesterday was pretty intense. I did 20 min of the same speed which was 4.0. After that I did Intervals for 30 min. One minute higher intensity and one minute lower intensity. My higher intensity was most of the time at 5.5. It was a butt kicking workout and really pushed me, but it felt so good!!!!! }(

Belinda - Congrats on the weight loss, that is so awesome. Isn't it nice to see results!!!

Amelia - I have a love/hate relationship with my treadmills. On some days I am on it and am thinking, oh my why did I choose to do a treadmill workout and like yesterday, I really enjoyed it.

Lori - Good morning, where are you???

Ok, I will be later, I think my little Angel is up, so I better get her milk ready.

Kristine :)

Here I am!:7 I didn't check in before I left work so I waited until after my nap!
Im gonna do a little test over the next 3 days. I am going to eat as clean as possible, with no night time snacks and see what the scale tells me on Fri. If its still up then I will know its just water weight....Enough about that though!

I am pretty sore from yesterdays workout. I am debating doing GS S,B&B today or waiting till tomorrow. I have idea what todays workout is, I guess i will think of something.

Belinda** Good job on the run! I haven't even bothered trying to download mine unto my Ipod lately. I just wing it most times and from mile to mile I will change things up a bit. Oh...and congrats on the weightloss! Woo Hoo!!

Ameila** Well, you HAVE to use that thing everyday b/c you wouldn't want to give DH the chance to complain about it. One of my friends wanted to buy a TM and she won't do it b/c her DH told her to go buy one but he won't be happy if it doesn't get used. Now she is afraid that she won't use it! hehe I wouldn't care. She is a nurse and makes a good salary...if I wanted somthing, Id go buy it!

Kristine** Sorry your play date was cancelled. We have playgroup on Tues mornings and i was thinking that if I got up in time I could go. But my mom ended up comming in and DS didn't have to go to the sitters so there was no need for me to go out. I won't tell you how fast my intercals are!;) hehe JK! Everyone as to work at their own pace and that is what you are doing! I know when I read on the Cheetah thread that someone was running a 8.25 pace Im like...you have to be kidding me!

I will be back later to report my workout! Wish me luck on my 3 day eating venture! Cross your fingers and eyes that I can even stay away from sweets that long!

Lori:)

Hey girls,Just popping in to report that my workout is done!

Kristine-Im sorry your play date got cancelled! that stinks!

Lori-Speaking of DH,My DH as walk/jogged on it for thirty minuts since the day it was put together??? I didn't think he would,im glad though..he says he loves it too! Looks like we will both get some good use out of it! I hope your little test goes well for ya!

ok gotta go finish cleaning the house!

Hi girls,

just a quick check in!

Kristine** enjoy your rest day! I am sorry your play group got cancelled!

Lori** whatever workout you decide today, I hope you enjoy it! I still think you carry water weight!

Amelia** isn’t that funny, you and your DH both enjoy the TM! WTG!

Hi Stacy, Carrie, Lanie and Cheryl! I almost forgot Shannon!

Belinda

Good morning Ladies-

Today is YogaX. I think I will do this, but may sub Bryan Kest, just because it's shorter. We will see. I am really motivated by my first round of X, and now my goals are to lean out and build some muscle. I think my husband is afraid I am going to turn into one of those bodybuilder she-males.

Belinda-great job on the weight loss! Glad to hear you are weighing yourself everyday! That makes a big difference.

Amelia-good job on your workout. How nice your DH is using the TM. It is a good investment. I am going to do another round of X. I am going to do the Lean rotation. It's more cardio and less intense weights.

Lori-good luck with your clean eating venture.

Hi to Stacy,Lainie,Kristine, and Shannon!

Carrie

Hi, everyone! I think I'm feeling like my old chipper self again. I hope so. Today is Day 2 of my renewed program and all is going well so far.

Belinda, major congratulations on the 3 lbs down. I can feel your energy all the way from Germany!!

Amelia, nice workout!

Carrie, enjoy that YogaX - sounds fun -

Lori - I look forward to hearing your outcome on Friday.

Lainie, Kristine, Shannon - have a wonderful day!!

Cheryl

Hey girls,

My husband didn't get a chance to call home until 2 a.m. which is about 9 a.m. his time so I am a little tired today. My workouts will be Amy Bento's Slo Mo legs, abs, and yoga.

Belinda - Congratulations on your 3lbs loss, that is awesome:) Sounds like you had a great run, how are you liking the itreads?

Amelia - Glad to hear you are still enjoying that treadmill. Great job on your workout today.

Kristine - Sorry to hear your playdate got cancelled, maybe you and your friend can reschedule another one soon:) What workout did you end up deciding on for today?

Lori - Good luck on your little eating experiment. Let us know what workout you end up doing. Yours are always so tough:)

Hello to Cheryl, Carrie, Lainie, and Stacey:)

Carrie - I almost forgot to tell you how great you pics looks, I can really tell a difference between the before and after. Great muscle tone:)

Hey Gals!
I'm still alive! Sorry it's been awhile, been a tough week here. The kids are pretty well over the flu and getting back to normal. Unfortunately, my flu has developed into a lovely sinus infection. I have a call into the doct to get some antibiotics.

I don't like posting how sick I am everyday so I may wait to post again until I'm back on my feet (hopefully very soon).

In the meantime, sounds like you are all doing really well!
Belinda, awesome on the weight loss.
Carrie, your pics look fantastic, GREAT job!

Hello to Lori, Lainie, Amelia, Shannon, and Cheryl.

Have a good week everyone. Miss chatting with you guys:(

Stacey

Hey Girls!

I just wanted to report my workout. Im hoping to get time for personnals but the min DS stirs I need to get into the shower.

I did GS B,S&B...it was super tough today. I used even heavier then the last time in places and I am gonna be SO SORE tomorrow! And maybe even a little SOR-RY?:)
Then my run looked like this:
Mile 1 and 2
.25-@ 5.8 (incline 2%)
.25-@ 5.9
.25-@ 6.0
.25-@ 6.1
.25-@ 6.2 (incline 3%)
.25-@ 6.3
.25-@ 6.4
.25-@ 6.5
Got off and did 1 seg of orignal bootcamp

Mile 3
.20-@ 6.2 (incline 2%)
.20-@ 6.4 (incline 3%)
.20-@ 6.6 (incline 4%)
.20-@ 6.8 (incline 5%)
.20-@ 7.0 (incline 6%)
Got off did seg #2 of BC

Mile 4
[email protected] (incline 2%)
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
Got off did Seg #3 of BC

Mile 5
[email protected] (2% incline)
[email protected] (5% incline)
.5- @7.4 (5%incline)
(repeat again)
[email protected] (3% incline)
[email protected] (6% incline)
.5 [email protected] (6% incline
.10-@ 6.4 (4% incline)
.25 @ 8.2
Got off did seg #4

And thats it boys and girls:) Had anice big bowl of oatmeal with cinnaomon, rasians and apples before I started. Now I am going to have some all bran bites and a banana. Supper is gonna be a little bit of red meat, sweet potatoe and veggies,

I appear to have time for personnals although Im not sure if I remember what everyone wrote!

Ameila** Glad DH is enjoying your TM as well! Hopefully it won't get used TO much and break! LOL

Carrie** Have fun with your yoga workout!

Shannon** I guess DH would have been in trouble if he didn't call at all so I guess its better that he did;) I forget, when did you say he was comming home?

Cheryl** Im so happy you are baak! We really missed you you know!

Stacy** Glad to hear you guys are slowly recovering! Hopefully in a couple of days everyone will feel back to themselves again~!

Belinda** Not sure what you posted but again...woo hoo! I bet you lost weight b.c of those nachos you had the other night! eating nachos before bed really speeds up weightloss! LOL

Lori:)

Carrie - Yes, I looked at your pics as well and you got some amazing results, great job!!!!

Cheryl - Glad to see you back and that you feel your old self again!

Shannon - How do like Amy Bento's SloMo? I saw the previews and it looked nice. Is it worth having?

Stacey - Sorry to hear that you are still sick, but I hope you recover soon.

Lori - Wow, what can I say girl, your is workout amazing. And I was so proud of my workout on the treadmill yesterday, but it's nothing compared with yours and now I feel weak and lame ;-) . You go girl!!!!!

Lori** you are soooo funny! Eating nachos before bed really speeds up weight loss! LOL! That did the trick! Your workout looks awesome! Great job!

Stacy** I am glad to hear you and your family are starting to feel better! Take care!

I will see you girls tomorrow morning!
Belinda

Hello everyone. Still busy busy busy around here. Yesterday was my mom's birthday and today is DH's birthday. I have to make him a German chocolate cake at some point, also trying to clean house (again--neverending battle with two little boys spreading toys around it and spilling stuff all the time). Luckily I put coconut pecan frosting on his cake, and I loathe coconut, so at least I'm safe from pigging out on birthday cake. Whew.

My only exercise so far today was a nice long walk earlier around the mall. It's a really really big mall (2nd largest in the U.S., I think), so does that count? I also bought myself a 25-lb barbell and carried that back to my car, so that was a little extra burn. ;) I had hoped to do some more formal exercise, but no chance yet. At least I had planned this to be a week of more gentle exercise, so I am not messing up a rotation.

Oh, and in other boring Lainie news, TTOM finally started today (it kept acting like it was coming, but now it's definitely arrived) so I feel sort of blah and headachey. Ugh.

Belinda, congrats on the loss--wow!

Amelia, glad you are enjoying the treadmill. I have still not talked DH into an exercise bike. x(

Kristine, sorry you didn't get the play date. It can be so hard to schedule those things. It's even harder now that my oldest DS is in Kindergarten--we have to work around school. On the other hand, he doesn't need as many play dates because he's with his friends all day.

Lori, good luck with your more careful eating. You know I'd love to be even at your bigger size. ;)

Carrie, ha--my DH is already worried I'm going to go all body builder on him and I am much less fit than you are. The other day he was surprised to notice that I had 20 lb dumbbells and said maybe he'd better start working out more before I get stronger than he is. ;) I sincerely doubt that will happen even if he doesn't work out.

Cheryl, so good to see you again and glad you're feeling better!

Shannon, how do you like Slo-Mo? I think it might be a big part of my next rotation. I've only done the workouts once so far, but I liked them.

Stacey, sorry to hear you are still sick--hope you get better soon.

[font face="comic sans ms" font color=purple]***Lainie***
My fitness blog: http://fitnessfig.blogspot.com/ http://bestsmileys.com/exercising/7.gif

If you want to give God a good laugh, tell Her your plans.[/font]

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.